How many coaches do YOU think are still left in the race?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

battye
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
battye wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
battye wrote:
joffaboy wrote:42
Source?
Douglas Adams
I'll be upfront; that's not enough to convince me. It's more than enough for the HS though.
Ford Prefect and a couple of mice will back me up as well.

Back Page for sure at the Hun now.
You had them at "42".

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

joffaboy wrote:
battye wrote:
Source?
Douglas Adams
"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."'

Don't forget your towel.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
battye wrote:
Source?
Douglas Adams
Douglas Adams was asked many times during his career why he chose the number 42.

The answer to this is very simple. It was a joke. It had to be a number, an ordinary, smallish number, and I chose that one. Binary representations, base thirteen, Tibetan monks are all complete nonsense. I sat at my desk, stared into the garden and thought '42 will do' I typed it out. End of story
Wow :roll:

Anybody could tell it was arrived at without any reason. It is the theme of the subplot.

Really anyone thinking that 42 had any significance just didn't understand the essence of Adams at all.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)