Guess this weeks ins and outs

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

defacto
Club Player

Re: Guess this weeks ins and outs

OUT: kozi gram saad
IN: wilkes ray ross

defacto
Club Player

Life Long Saint wrote:
SMS wrote:Out: kosi
In: wilkes

Deadset kosi not doing enoigh
Agree with the last statement but there is nobody else in that team who can give McEvoy a break in the ruck.

And Wilkes is just as much a liability when the ball hits the ground inside 50 than Kosi is...The chasing is just as ineffective too.

Kosi is a better mark than Wilkes, too.

Kosi will play at least until Stanley is available.

If anyone will be dropped this week, it is most likely to be Siposs as he wasn't effective before he was subbed off. I hope that is not the case, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I'd like to see Dunell get a full game this week (or at least start the game).
were getting smashed in the ruck and kozi is not helping. hell rucking no one would be better, rather than giving away frees.

better off chucking someone like gilbert in, except you will lose the contest, and try and match them on the ground/around the ground. go 3rd man up where possible.

St Lenny
Club Player

St DAC wrote:In Ray
Out Dunell

Ray has to come in ... too good for VFL, and has been pretty good in his recent AFL games. Wouldn't mind seeing Dunell play a full game, but not sure who else shpould come out. Jack & BJ need a follow up game to show some form.
I agree. Should not have been dropped last week in my book. As for Wilkes, I dont think hes got it.