OUT: PLAYERS THAT CAN'T KICK!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moorabbin Man
Club Player

Re: OUT: PLAYERS THAT CAN'T KICK!

Kosi is a beautiful kick!

cripper35

Agree Moorabbin Man, Kosi is a beautiful kick, problem is he doesn't get the ball enough!

Cripper35
spert
Saintsational Legend

I guess we better throw Lenny in the mix- ball bomber from the midfield

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

spert wrote:I guess we better throw Lenny in the mix- ball bomber from the midfield
Quick kicks out of clearances aren't the issue, it's when players involved in a simple chain of possessions don't have the skill to consistently execute basic skills or choose poor options. No one is complaining about someone winning the hard ball out of the middle and using that split second of possession to pump it forward.

spert
Saintsational Legend

mad saint guy wrote:
spert wrote:I guess we better throw Lenny in the mix- ball bomber from the midfield
Quick kicks out of clearances aren't the issue, it's when players involved in a simple chain of possessions don't have the skill to consistently execute basic skills or choose poor options. No one is complaining about someone winning the hard ball out of the middle and using that split second of possession to pump it forward.
Though the elite midfielders can still regularly put quick kicks on the chest of a forward, I don't see a lot of dud kicks from the top 4 team's midfielders from centre bounces or clearances. General field kicking is also a problem apart from Goddard, NDS and Montagna and probably Saad who has good skills.