MRP

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: MRP

CURLY wrote:
sunsaint wrote:ahh curly always an amusing read - the only "accidental bump to the head" was when you were a wee baby...

So you honestly believe Kosi saw Elliot coming and thought Im going to knock him out? It was a accidental knock to the head.

So you honestly didnt see the elbow go out?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

I did after it hit his shoulder it slid up and chinned him. Hardly intentional.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:I did after it hit his shoulder it slid up and chinned him. Hardly intentional.
So you're saying that he didn't intend to hit him?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:
CURLY wrote:I did after it hit his shoulder it slid up and chinned him. Hardly intentional.

No Im saying he didnt intend to hit him in the head.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Just plain unlucky. It seems Bakes and Kosi are the unluckiest players to have played the game. And it looks like the MVP bent us over again. No wonder some reckon some peoples posts lack credibility. I take it Waite was let off as the MVP do when sides are playing us. Look at Ryder and Commer. They both got off as well. And Brogan only get 3 weeks. He should have got 8.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Just plain unlucky. It seems Bakes and Kosi are the unluckiest players to have played the game. And it looks like the MVP bent us over again. No wonder some reckon some peoples posts lack credibility. I take it Waite was let off as the MVP do when sides are playing us. Look at Ryder and Commer. They both got off as well. And Brogan only get 3 weeks. He should have got 8.

Kosi deserved two weeks I never said he didnt.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Kosi deserved two weeks I never said he didnt.

Why did the MRP let Waite off?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

They didnt or is this a little game?

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Didn't know Kosi, Bakes, Ryder etc got MVP awards.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:They didnt or is this a little game?

Sorry didnt realise. Dont they bend us over? Im sure I read that somewhere.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Didn't know Kosi, Bakes, Ryder etc got MVP awards.

You obviously dont follow the game closely enough. Kosi got his in 2002 and Ryder got his last year. bakes got his at craigieburn last year.

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:

No Im saying he didnt intend to hit him in the head.
Not relevant.
The conduct is intentional.
The contact was high.
The impact is medium.

Those three facts are not in dispute.

He doesn't get off just because his aim is lousy.

It's unfortunate for the big fella but it was a stupid act and now he pays the price.
Just like Milne's act last week was stupid.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:They didnt or is this a little game?

Sorry didnt realise. Dont they bend us over? Im sure I read that somewhere.

They do and I asked would they find a reason to. Anyway we where still recovering from being bent over by the umpires Friday night. The Geary decison I think they had the whole fist in.
Last edited by CURLY on Mon 06 May 2013 5:33pm, edited 1 time in total.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote: Not relevant.
The contact was high.
The impact is medium.

It's unfortunate for the big fella but it was a stupid act and now he pays the price.

No one is saying he didnt deserve weeks. What I am saying is his sole intention wasnt to belt him in the head.

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote: Not relevant.
The contact was high.
The impact is medium.

No one is saying he didnt deserve weeks. What I am saying is his sole intention wasnt to belt him in the head.
But his intention was to belt him, though?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

No his intention was to block him and his arm slipped up. If he intended to belt him I doubt the bloke would have returned to the field.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

If it was accidental, by christ it was clumsey.

2 weeks is about right for what he did. Remember lenny getting the same for just about the same offence.

Anyway seems like the MRP getting a bit consistant, too bad the useless umpires cant.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:No his intention was to block him and his arm slipped up. If he intended to belt him I doubt the bloke would have returned to the field.

So Hall didnt intend to hit Goose. Looked like it to me and he played on. Just because you intend to hit someone doesnt mean they dont play again that game.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

in my opinion Kosi went to bump legitimatly but once he realised he wasnt going to make contact he put the elbow out ... stupid act and deliberate act .. did he try to cause injury to the player ? i dont think so but the act was still stupid prob should have got 3 weeks min but very lucky to get 2 ......

as for plugger66 your reverse posting style to prove your point is just dumb ... seriously everyone knows the MRP is hit and miss and this case with kosi just proves that ... it doesnt prove the "they are against us" belief some people hold though but given the run we have had in the past its an understandable feeling some of our supporters have

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
They do and I asked would they find a reason to. Anyway we where still recovering from being bent over by the umpires Friday night. The Geary decison I think they had the whole fist in.
Seriously Curly you've got a massive chip. You must have 'em on both shoulders so you can walk without falling over. Or maybe you just go around in circles. Your posts about umpires and 'being bent over' certainly do. Must be tough too when you can only see out of one eye. Every week you trot out a few threads of your own and contribute to several others with the same victimised shyte about the umpires and AFL bending us over, deliberately cheating, being out to get us etc.......

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

If he gets 2 - Can we appeal and ask for 3?

Just to give Hickey a better run

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Kosi collected him deliberately, but I don't think he intended to belt him in the scone......

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

st Trav why should've it been classed as high impact ?

That's the only way he would've got 3 weeks.

Please explain, or don't you understand how the MRP works ?

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:Kosi collected him deliberately, but I don't think he intended to belt him in the scone......
That's irrelevant. Whether it not in the intent was high or body contact, the impact was high so high it is.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Sobraz
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:No his intention was to block him and his arm slipped up. If he intended to belt him I doubt the bloke would have returned to the field.

So Hall didnt intend to hit Goose. Looked like it to me and he played on. Just because you intend to hit someone doesnt mean they dont play again that game.
Yet Hall got off.. :roll: