Carlscum. I fecking hate them!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Re: Carlscum. I fecking hate them!!!

Have another peek at this brush from Joey that got him 2 weeks… actually hilarious… Sure Curnow is injured, but the contact is so slight & Curnow is literally underneath a ball up at the time.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/h ... 1eggf.html

Remember Joey also getting a free paid against him while taking a mark 20 metres in front of goal? Was that one of our losses or a draw or something?

I find it hard to really hate Carlton the same way at the moment with Essendon doing their thing I must admit… I'm sure it will be back by Monday night though :x

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Kosi often plays well against them :(

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Call me crazy but I can see the lack of experienced players like Lenny as being a blessing in disguise. We have to prepare for life without them and having talent waiting in the wings just chomping at the bit for a chance to impress at the top level. No better time than now and no better opponent than the brown baggers to show it against. I honestly believe we are a big show in this one. Growing up in the 80's I have hated Carlton for a long long time. Nobody expects us to win except us. I for one think we can get over the line.

For a totally selfish reason (again) ill be shattered if im staying up till 3:00 am again to watch us lose

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:I wish we could bring them down on Monday night, but doubt it.

I just hope the boys take their angry pills and attack the ball with finals type vigour.
well we did this time last year, and we're building in recent games.. they wont have it easy that's for sure if you base that off our efforts last friday night.

i think we can pip them in a close one

Fortius Quo Fidelius
ChelseaGuy
Club Player

Hopefully enough Sainters will be there to cheer the team on. Monday night games seem to be dominated by Carlton fans.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

If your keen on putting money down i saw in the paper, Saints at $4 just to win.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:Have another peek at this brush from Joey that got him 2 weeks… actually hilarious… Sure Curnow is injured, but the contact is so slight & Curnow is literally underneath a ball up at the time.

Remember Joey also getting a free paid against him while taking a mark 20 metres in front of goal? Was that one of our losses or a draw or something?

I find it hard to really hate Carlton the same way at the moment with Essendon doing their thing I must admit… I'm sure it will be back by Monday night though :x

That was a joke- trial by media. I remember the media made out Rooey was a little crying bitch because the Lions did it to him. Now cocks liker Archer the dirtiest little scragger who pretends to be tough calls it weak. I never saw him complaining when Byron Pickett took players out from the point of the square. Archer was no different than Baker but one is called tough and one a dog.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
dragit wrote:Have another peek at this brush from Joey that got him 2 weeks… actually hilarious… Sure Curnow is injured, but the contact is so slight & Curnow is literally underneath a ball up at the time.

That was a joke- trial by media. I remember the media made out Rooey was a little crying bitch because the Lions did it to him. Now cocks liker Archer the dirtiest little scragger who pretends to be tough calls it weak. I never saw him complaining when Byron Pickett took players out from the point of the square. Archer was no different than Baker but one is called tough and one a dog.

Funny what people make out of things. I remember the media doing no such thing about Reiwoldt. I remember them sticking up for him and saying it showed how much he cared. But then again I dont think out club gets picked on by the media because its illogical. I think it doesnt matter what club it is, if there is a story they go for it.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

i picked us
dunno why

just have a funny feeling

hoping its not gas.....

stevie
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:i picked us
dunno why

just have a funny feeling

hoping its not gas.....

We will win our next 4 games

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

I just want to see Milney beating up on the timid Carlton pack.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

I think we'll get done. Not good enough!

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
Furphy
Club Player

I hate all teams we are playing this week, some more than others. I really hate Carlscum, Essenscum, Collingscum, Geelscum & Hawscum!

spert
Saintsational Legend

I reckon we are overdue for a player other than Roo to stand up and have a big game, and hopefully tonight

paulski
Club Player

I am pumped for tonight!! Haven't been for a few weeks, think we're a real chance.

C'mon Sainters!!

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

i will be backing us, but i know in my heart of hearts we're just not good enough...

Midfield will beat us..

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

our days of stirring the mono browed Carlton supporter may be over for awhile but look to the skies and beg your god for just one last time 8-)

bigred
Saintsational Legend

mightysainters wrote:i will be backing us, but i know in my heart of hearts we're just not good enough...

Midfield will beat us..
Anyone can chase and put pressure on.

I like the side at the moment . Many players with nothing to lose.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....