Saad's "PLAY ON"

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saad's "PLAY ON"

saintspremiers wrote: Yes I know he's Egyptian and its a foreign game to him, but that's no excuse.
Everyone is sick of your racism. last night you refered to Natinui's skin colour, now it is Saads ethnicity.

Wake the fk up to yourself. One day someone will walk up and smack you fair in the gob. And you will bleat about it.

BTW i dont advocate smacking anyone in the gob, but after Majak Daw is once more racially vilified, society is showing this type of mentality is from another era.

Pull your fkn head in. It doesn't matter if Saad is Egyptian, or Natinui is Fijian, or Daw Sudanese, or someone is Irish, Catholic, Muslim, Jew.

Critisise on their actions not the hell they look like or the culture they practice.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saad's "PLAY ON"

Yes , Saad has a long run-up !
Yes , he walks in slowly !

However this year since being told to be quicker , he skips to his mark and starts walking in after a few deep breaths !

Allot of players take time to get to there mark , adjust themselves , their tackle , have a spit then start to run in .
I would be surprised if Saad took 5-10 seconds more than most !

In red white and black from 73