Why oh why? Just blatant.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bergsone
SS Life Member

Re: Why oh why? Just blatant.

The Redeemer wrote:
CURLY wrote:Its just blatant rubbish 15/4.
Poor umpiring from the overpaid fuckwits.
some are there ,some are not,its that we have only 4,which I find frustrating

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

When Ray and Milne where landed on flat in the back early and no free I thought ok there letting it go tonight . Then all of a sudden bang two soft in the backs to North.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:When Ray and Milne where landed on flat in the back early and no free I thought ok there letting it go tonight . Then all of a sudden bang two soft in the backs to North.

You start a topis every week on this and normally its because we play a bigger side and they cheat in your opinion. love to know what crap you will come up with tonight.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

New rule can't go third man up against North. Loved the treatment Riewoldt has received.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:New rule can't go third man up against North. Loved the treatment Riewoldt has received.

You dont understand the game but comedy is a strong point.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:New rule can't go third man up against North. Loved the treatment Riewoldt has received.

Is that all you've got to defend that horrendous decision?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Is that all you've got to defend that horrendous decision?

They arent because you dont understand the game. You actually have no idea what is happening in the game apart from with the umps.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

I am in a thread about umpires thats why i am commenting on them. Tonight again they. Have been shithiuse.. The free ti Goldstein was horrendous.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:I am in a thread about umpires thats why i am commenting on them. Tonight again they. Have been shithiuse.. The free ti Goldstein was horrendous.

And again I ask are they cheating or are they just incorrect or just maybe you dont understand the rules and also watch the game completely through one eye?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:I am in a thread about umpires thats why i am commenting on them. Tonight again they. Have been shithiuse.. The free ti Goldstein was horrendous.

And again I ask are they cheating or are they just incorrect or just maybe you dont understand the rules and also watch the game completely through one eye?
Well i hope its cheating.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Well i hope its cheating.

Well I hope you have only one eye.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

i think two are speaking out of said eye

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

24/11. No more baffling free than the free against McEvoy when he went third up. First three goals to North from free kicks and zero frees in the first to Stkilda .

Griggsy
SS Life Member

CURLY wrote:24/11. No more baffling free than the free against McEvoy when he went third up. First three goals to North from free kicks and zero frees in the first to Stkilda .

If it's the one im thinking of the free was actually against hickey not mcevoy.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Griggsy wrote:
CURLY wrote:24/11. No more baffling free than the free against McEvoy when he went third up. First three goals to North from free kicks and zero frees in the first to Stkilda .

If it's the one im thinking of the free was actually against hickey not mcevoy.
That's the one Ray just made a rule up.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Pleased to see Curly's weekly "The umpires are biased/cheating/against us" thread. Keep up the good work. It's clearly the reason we're losing so many games. And only you can see it. If only they'd listen......

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:Pleased to see Curly's weekly "The umpires are biased/cheating/against us" thread. Keep up the good work. It's clearly the reason we're losing so many games. And only you can see it. If only they'd listen......
Where loosing as where no good. The umpires are poor at best tonight was rubbish.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
st.byron wrote:Pleased to see Curly's weekly "The umpires are biased/cheating/against us" thread. Keep up the good work. It's clearly the reason we're losing so many games. And only you can see it. If only they'd listen......
Where loosing as where no good. The umpires are poor at best tonight was rubbish.

The thing is Curly that every week you trot out the same stuff about the umpires no matter who we play. When we played the Filth or Bummers or someone you reckon is the AFL's love child then you pin their deliberate cheating on that. But when we play North for example, they're cheating why? Just for the sake of it? Does the AFL have an anti-St.Kilda agenda and they've ordered the umpires to be biased against us? How does it work exactly since every week you roll out the same stuff regardless of who we play yet sometimes you say it's because of who we're playing?

PJ
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:Its rigged.
No it's just incompetent. And for the money they are payed we should be getting better value.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
CURLY wrote:

The thing is Curly that every week you trot out the same stuff about the umpires no matter who we play. When we played the Filth or Bummers or someone you reckon is the AFL's love child then you pin their deliberate cheating on that. But when we play North for example, they're cheating why? Just for the sake of it? Does the AFL have an anti-St.Kilda agenda and they've ordered the umpires to be biased against us? How does it work exactly since every week. you roll out the same stuff regardless of who we play yet sometimes you say it's because of who we're playing?

Where an easy target. No team was even close to the differential in free kick numbers again this round. The frees they got today where ignored our way. The ruck free against Hickey was so poor it was amaturish.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
Where an easy target. No team was even close to the differential in free kick numbers again this round. The frees they got today where ignored our way. The ruck free against Hickey was so poor it was amaturish.

Yep. OK. Great answer. Thanks for clearing that up.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
CURLY wrote:

Yep. OK. Great answer. Thanks for clearing that up.
Ok you explain how Lindsy Thomas averages nearly more frees per game than Milne has got this year. Why did North get more goals from frees in the first quarter than we got frees in the first half.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

I stopped watching after Roo dropped a chest mark in the first 10 seconds and they got 4 frees in their forwars fifty in next first five minutes follopwing that.

Did we lose???

8856brother wrote:I stopped watching after Roo dropped a chest mark in the first 10 seconds and they got 4 frees in their forwars fifty in next first five minutes follopwing that.

Did we lose???

No.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

At the ground it was so frustrating. At one point the north defender was elbowing rooey as hard as he could in his stomach Roo asked the umpire about it and the ump asked Rooey what he could do about it. I was behind the point post when Roo marked and was clearly in the field of play but two umps deliberated and f it up. I thi k they must be on the take because it was comically bad at times.