You know your a saints Addict when

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Re: You know your a saints Addict when

You search The Age every hour searching for the latest scandal based article on the Saints penned by Caro.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

BakesFan wrote:
stinger wrote:
Mark wrote:You keep visiting SS and reading opinions you don't like or agree with but you
read them anyway because they are fellow Saints Supporters!
nah.....i love ss but don't read some posters...ever....

..and i'm sure some don't read my posts either...

i actually never met a saints supporter i didn't like until i came on here.... :twisted:
....i actually have never met an SS poster I didn't like
good for you mate.......i have...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
mickey
Club Player

how long have you got…my dad dies at 45 in car crash in 1980 so i have to move to sa, your fav player is trevor barker, he dies early. your fav sturt player is peter motley - car crash. your fav forward is plugger, he moves to Sydney - next fav forward is Hall he moves to Syd…… i'm to scared to like Banger for his sake. finally saints get in gf in 1997 - beaten by crows & i have to come back to SA for my medicine, my brother in Melbourne gets a tatt of our logo & the paper does an article but the next day the caption is "sore loser" …. Port prelim loss - I'm still apologising to my mate for just getting up & going home before I kicked his dog. My son is 9 & daughter 6 - I've created 2 great little Saints fans, we travelled to Vic for Geelong GF, couldn't get ticket but still cost $800 when I was broke (S**t happens). We went to Pies GF, couldn't get ticket but we were near Punt Rd & we didn't lose, let's go to Moorabin for family day - Sorry but no family day due to the Drawn game come back next week, in the meantime enjoy the wire fence ( S**t happens). My son hates AAMI & refuses to go there, his fav player is Milne - "dad what's a rapist?" Oh no, is this history repeating ???
I still wouldn't barrack for anyone else, I drive my wife crazy & I'm on here all the time (I don't post much) because you guys are over there keeping me up to date.
So yes I'm a Saints addict, it's in my veins !!