jaxons ive got a spare 100 bucks

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Re: jaxons ive got a spare 100 bucks

Choco is not my favourite .

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

Just had fifty on Choco at 2.75...

A lazy $137.50 to put towards flights to NZ for ANZAC day!

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

Animal Enclosure wrote:Just had fifty on Choco at 2.75...
Ditto, Centrebet, used a $50 free bet after referring a friend. If Jaxons is somehow wrong, it wasn't really my money I guess. But who am I kidding! when is Jaxons wrong? 8-)

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

Eh, it's only $50 anyway, wouldn't be too upset if I lose.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

It's nice to get this information but the fact that it is getting out is pretty interesting. It means we really are a rabble.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:It's nice to get this information but the fact that it is getting out is pretty interesting. It means we really are a rabble.
The professionalism of how the club is being or has been run is something that I am questioning. Watters is being hung out to dry for not towing the company line but if you think about where Jaxons allegiance lies and the conduit of information he has channelled then it certainly raises some questions about camp Pelchen.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

borderbarry wrote:Choco is not my favourite .

I started off thinking Tudor was my favourite, but I am warming to the idea of Williams.

One reason for this is simply that he has runs on the board that he will be better able to cope with the huge pressure that will come the way of whomever we appoint post Watters _ from the meadi, from supporters, from other officials at the club.

A coach like Williams will probably sit better with current and prospective sponsors as well.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
borderbarry wrote:Choco is not my favourite .

I started off thinking Tudor was my favourite, but I am warming to the idea of Williams.

One reason for this is simply that he has runs on the board that he will be better able to cope with the huge pressure that will come the way of whomever we appoint post Watters _ from the meadi, from supporters, from other officials at the club.

A coach like Williams will probably sit better with current and prospective sponsors as well.
Good points. I really like the structure the Swans, Pies, Bombers and now Melbourne have in place so if we aren't moving down that path then yes an experienced campaigner such as Williams could be a good fit. I'd like to see Williams and Harvey set up similar to how Roos is setting up Melbourne though. It seems like that is a winning formula.

Remember about the time RL was appointed and the trend was to put in younger untried coaches because it was seen as the new age way of connecting with Gen Yers. I think if you look at the Swans and Bombers model it is the best of both worlds where you have an older experienced campaigner with a younger guy learning the ropes under the older guy, but also being able to connect with the Gen Yers.