one to watch

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Re: one to watch

Saints94 wrote:
bergholt wrote:If we had a 16 game player who was in the top ten in the AFL for disposals and averaging 29 a game I think we'd be pretty excited.
But we do his even younger & his name is Luke Dunstan :wink: :)
That's a great point! Dunstan's averaging 22 in his first three games which is great. But Tyson's averaging 29 in his 14th, 15th, 16th games - that's even better.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
bergholt wrote:If we had a 16 game player who was in the top ten in the AFL for disposals and averaging 29 a game I think we'd be pretty excited.
That's a great point! Dunstan's averaging 22 in his first three games which is great. But Tyson's averaging 29 in his 14th, 15th, 16th games - that's even better.

it will be many years before the answer to who did better out of gws and the deed becomes bleeding obvious.......bit like the decision to take ball over judd..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:I hope Melbourne can someone win 3 or 4 games ( I know it will take a miracle)
If those pricks get picks 1-3 it will just be an injustice.
One in the bag for the Dees!

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:I hope Melbourne can someone win 3 or 4 games ( I know it will take a miracle)
If those pricks get picks 1-3 it will just be an injustice.
One in the bag for the Dees!
im pretty sure i meant 'somehow' not 'someone' but anyway thats 1!
but i guess it doesnt change much because now it means both melb and the blues will finish below us!
at this rate we are heading for a pick 6.

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

bergholt wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
To be fair, Dunstan and Kelly are first year players and Tyson is in his third season. Tyson is going to be a gun, so is Kelly, Tyson has a strong Melbourne connection so the trade was weighted in Melbournes favour. As for pick 9, who knows how good Salem will be when he gets some meat on his bones - but they could've had Dunstan!

Re original post, depending on where we finish, I think we will nab one of McCartin, Wright or Goddard this year, assuming Carlton get a wriggle on and Dees don't get the first dozen picks of the draft!

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Be nice if we could get Goddard ahead of Carlton.........for the second time!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.