Comparing Players.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saints94
SS Life Member

Re: Comparing Players.

plugger66 wrote:
Saints94 wrote:Hahaha you bring out the same OLD lines plugger. how sad. the homework stuff is longgggg gone buddy. people evolve mate that's life. PUT IT THIS WAY you need your 2 cents in EVERYTHING, talk about obsessive! you really think we want/need to see you and BM arguing EVERYDAY? smell the roses Plugger not everything is about you. Go Saints.

Homework you didnt read the thread. I will add you to the list. I made a comment about White after Spinner said something. Totally on subject. it was then taken off subject by BM and then i answered back. he then said something else and I did not reply. Get it. And yes i do have my 2 cents worth in stuff i find interesting to comment on. Until they make a rule you cant do that I will continue to do it. Like I said put me on ignore and then you wont read it.

Now back on topic. I think you remind me of maths.
I'm not talking about one little isolated incident Plugger! you can't sit there and tell me this is the only thread you & BM have argued in :roll: I don't really care what you have to say, IMO people like you have ruined SS simple.

Saints94
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Saints94 wrote:Hahaha you bring out the same OLD lines plugger. how sad. the homework stuff is longgggg gone buddy. people evolve mate that's life. PUT IT THIS WAY you need your 2 cents in EVERYTHING, talk about obsessive! you really think we want/need to see you and BM arguing EVERYDAY? smell the roses Plugger not everything is about you. Go Saints.

Homework you didnt read the thread. I will add you to the list. I made a comment about White after Spinner said something. Totally on subject. it was then taken off subject by BM and then i answered back. he then said something else and I did not reply. Get it. And yes i do have my 2 cents worth in stuff i find interesting to comment on. Until they make a rule you cant do that I will continue to do it. Like I said put me on ignore and then you wont read it.

If I was on here everyday like yourself I would know how to put you on ignore but I don't ok & you always have to dominate an argument, your always right. I'm always wrong I get people like you.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Saints94 wrote:
Middo wrote:Pair of Knobjockeys who can't help themselves ..I'm better than you type of shite that nobody cares about...FFS it's getting tired ..
Bigfooty is the place to be with knobs like P66. nothing but oxygen thieves.
yep....that's why i never respond to him...pple are sick and tired of the constant pissing contests...he's never going to change big m ..so put him on ignore...took me too long to wake up, but he has nothing of value to add...he's just a stalker....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints94 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I'm not talking about one little isolated incident Plugger! you can't sit there and tell me this is the only thread you & BM have argued in :roll: I don't really care what you have to say, IMO people like you have ruined SS simple.

Thats a big call to say I have ruined SS. Fair enough. i aint changing my posting ways though because unlike you I dont think it is slightly ruined. I dont even get the ruined bit. care to explain how it is ruined? Seemed a pretty good place on Saturday night. seems pretty normal every other day of the week.
And no it isnt the only thread BM and have argued in. And im glad you dont care what i have to say. After answering those questions why not ignore me if you dont care what I have to say.

And i will answer your nrxt thread as well so I dont keep answering questions. Obviously if i argue something im going to think i am right but once its proven Im wrong im happy to say so. There isnt many people on here who write something thinking they are wrong. That would be completely dumb. As for ignore, you will need to ask someone else because i refuse to put people on ignore so I cant help you.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Saints94 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

If I was on here everyday like yourself I would know how to put you on ignore but I don't ok & you always have to dominate an argument, your always right. I'm always wrong I get people like you.

up the top on the right...click on user control panel.....at the right of the headings ...last one....friends or foes...click on that...then type in the names of the ones you want to ignore...simple....and makes life and this forum so much more enjoyable...you don't have to read the posts from the bullyboy haters....works for me.... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Saints94
SS Life Member

Thanks Stinger you are a gem! :-)

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Saints94 wrote:Thanks Stinger you are a gem! :-)
no worries mate... :wink: :D

Saints94
SS Life Member

I don't have to elaborate P66. Looks like I've pushed your buttons so I'll leave it at that. Your right, I'm wrong, I get it...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints94 wrote:I don't have to elaborate P66. Looks like I've pushed your buttons so I'll leave it at that. Your right, I'm wrong, I get it...

Im right about what? and you are wrong about what? Will be at Moama next week. catch up for a beer. golf weekend for me. We can watch Simon buckley do his thing at echuca.

Saints94
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Saints94 wrote:I don't have to elaborate P66. Looks like I've pushed your buttons so I'll leave it at that. Your right, I'm wrong, I get it...

Im right about what? and you are wrong about what? Will be at Moama next week. catch up for a beer. golf weekend for me. We can watch Simon buckley do his thing at echuca.
Don't worry Pluggs :wink: & yeah mate for sure! Buckley is a hack at Echuca why don't we watch Eljay Connors at Moama? Beers at the Shamrock sound good?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints94 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Don't worry Pluggs :wink: & yeah mate for sure! Buckley is a hack at Echuca why don't we watch Eljay Connors at Moama? Beers at the Shamrock sound good?

Bucks is good but injured at the moment. Should be right next week. Is LJ really back in echuca? he was in Adelaide for years. Say gday to him from his home stay dad.

Saints94
SS Life Member

Yeah good not great mate, total tool of the field, loves him self yet he was turnover king at Collingwood :? IMO big fish in a small pond. Yeah he is back, not playing a full season but has signed for us which is great news after beating the reigning premiers of last year Echuca United :)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints94 wrote:Yeah good not great mate, total tool of the field, loves him self yet he was turnover king at Collingwood :? IMO big fish in a small pond. Yeah he is back, not playing a full season but has signed for us which is great news after beating the reigning premiers of last year Echuca United :)

Bucks is a good guy if you get to know him. It helps that i have known him since the day he was born so we get on well.

Saints94
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Saints94 wrote:Yeah good not great mate, total tool of the field, loves him self yet he was turnover king at Collingwood :? IMO big fish in a small pond. Yeah he is back, not playing a full season but has signed for us which is great news after beating the reigning premiers of last year Echuca United :)

Bucks is a good guy if you get to know him. It helps that i have known him since the day he was born so we get on well.
Sorry mate he had a blue with my cousin one night at OPT over a girl, he used "I played AFL" line over & over. He Couldn't accept the fact she didn't want him the former AFL player, so yeah I don't have a high opinion of him.