Liam Jones

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: Liam Jones

The blues have clowns to the left of me jokers to the right - here i am stuck in the middle with you.
They are on a long road to middlesville.
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Tue 30 Sep 2014 12:29pm, edited 1 time in total.

Munga
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:According to his management on SEN he's nominated Carlton as his destination of choice.
Phew, that's a relief. Hahahaha, Carlton.

Gehrig emerged from scans yesterday saying he was "as sweet as a bun"
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:The blues have clowns to the left of me jokers to the right - here i am stuck in the middle with you.

Yet you wanted him.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:The blues have clowns to the left of me jokers to the right - here i am stuck in the middle with you.

Yet you wanted him.
? My post was a reference to the Blues overall squad/list and a direct response to dragit's post about 9th.

by dragit » Tue 30 Sep 2014 9:14am

He'll be good for Carlton... Another 9th coming up.

Yet you cant help piping in trying to score a point - in this case a false point as usual because you were off the mark.
Talk about douche bag of mega proportions.

And for the record - Yes I would definitely take Liam if the price was right (eg nothing). What of it? Have you got an issue with that? Or you just trying to pick some bs argument as usual?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Yet you wanted him.
? My post was a reference to the Blues overall squad/list and a direct response to dragit's post about 9th.

by dragit » Tue 30 Sep 2014 9:14am

He'll be good for Carlton... Another 9th coming up.

Yet you cant help piping in trying to score a point - in this case a false point as usual because you were off the mark.
Talk about douche bag of mega proportions.

And for the record - Yes I would definitely take Liam if the price was right (eg nothing). What of it? Have you got an issue with that? Or you just trying to pick some bs argument as usual?
Well Con if you quoted that post I wouldn't have said a thing. Im not a mind reader and its in the Liam Jones thread. And im glad he doesn't want to play for us and we didn't get him so its all good. You are so easy though. Time to MOVE on.