Info

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Info

sainter45 wrote:I would be very happy with Whitfield, he was good early when the game needed to be set up, and his foot skills are as good as anyone going around.
Not tuff enuff

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
loris
Saintsational Legend

tony74................ a question.................. you aren't Davo027 by any chance are you? Davo027 for years used to be our poster from within the Club, who used to feed us titbits of info just before it became public knowledge.

Haven't noticed Davo027 posting for nearly a season or so now. Has Davo027 morphed into tony74??????? :)

Cheers Loris

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

Dr Spaceman wrote:
St Chris wrote: But seriously, I said during last year's trade period that I'd be willing to give up old leftie to get Treloar in red, white and black, and that hasn't changed.
Does your nut need to be included in the cap?
Not in the cap, but will can be on-traded and used in future season's.

I asked the wife if I could offer up the right one as well, she said there's no chance she's giving it up!!!

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

St.Chris, be honest now. Your wife said you may as well for all the good it is.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

I'm a little reluctant to ask St Chris, but did you have to ask your wife's permission because she keeps them in her handbag ?? :lol:

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote:
cwrcyn wrote:Should have kept that to yourself, Tony. But thanks anyway. If it was Dylan Sheil, then I'd be over the moon.
Not really top secret, he met with two other clubs on Tuesday!!
Indeed. But isn't that what managers of players do?

Check out the possibilities...including just seeking leverage to get more money we were are.

I hope that I am very wrong, but if the Saints have a winless, or near winless year this year I would find it difficult to imagine any genuine "star" joining the Saints at the end of this year.

I know that yes this was all part of the "Pelchen Plan", but I just tend to think that while we look like a basket case that the genuine stars will go to higher clubs than us for less money than we would be willing to pay.

I think that the end of next season we would be much more likely to land a big fish.
Last edited by saintsRrising on Mon 13 Apr 2015 1:40pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

tony74 wrote:Rather than the negativity happening in the post below you may be interested that the manager of one of the better players of the opposition on Sunday met with the club on Monday evening. No names I'm afraid but no doubt will take your mind off that post.
I hope they were watching tonight

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
FQF
SS Life Member

St Ick wrote:
tony74 wrote:Rather than the negativity happening in the post below you may be interested that the manager of one of the better players of the opposition on Sunday met with the club on Monday evening. No names I'm afraid but no doubt will take your mind off that post.
I hope they were watching tonight
Yep. Wins like that will help build a reputation of a young team on the improve. Very important win for many reasons, but this is a big one.