Rooey and selection games....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintjake
Club Player

Re: Rooey and selection games....

plugger66 wrote:
saintjake wrote:
#gosaintas wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
tony74 wrote:He had a bit of a run around yesterday and believe it or not his calf is in better nick than the same time last week. He'll give it a pretty good go tomorrow.

Heard the same on the radio this morning.
You are a nasty one plugger

Tugger66 is <edited>. Can't stand the idea that someone might have a better insight/info than him.
He has cut down anyone on here who claims to have insider knowledge.

Are you serious. I would report the post but you obviously have some issues that need attending straight away for the sake of the family. Disgusting thing to say about anyone. Weak as water because if I have a go back I am certain to get a warning because people as weak as you would dob me in. Get help.

Piss off Tugger. All I want to do is come on here and talk about the Saints with people that love the saints. Not cut my way through 5+ pages of you having a pissing contest with someone all the bloody time.
So many good posters have left because of people like you.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Saintjake have you tried the foe feature yet? The site is so much better with plungers posts ignored. The only crap he posts that I have to put up with are the posts that get quoted.

If we all just put him on ignore it will be almost as good as finally getting rid of him.

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
saintjake
Club Player

Armoooo wrote:Saintjake have you tried the foe feature yet? The site is so much better with plungers posts ignored. The only crap he posts that I have to put up with are the posts that get quoted.

If we all just put him on ignore it will be almost as good as finally getting rid of him.

I had no idea it existed.
Where can I find it? Thanks for the advice!

Clayton Davis
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:Assuming Roo plays on next year, anyone think he will go in in 2017?

I have a feeling he might but then again I have a feeling he might not.
I always knew you had feelings.

I do. I love you.
:shock:

Sheeeiiitt, haven't ya juzt declared ya luuurrrrve for another on here??? Movin on already???

Shayme on you boy!!!

Now hit that there red button, and behayve ya self!

Sheeeiiittt! :roll:

Warning: Press only in situations of extreme disbelief!
######### http://shiiiit.com/ #########
####### Image #######

About a simple man who was horrifically punished by
the powers that be for the terrible crime of trying to
bring light to the common people.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Clayton Davis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:Assuming Roo plays on next year, anyone think he will go in in 2017?

I do. I love you.

Sheeeiiitt, haven't ya juzt declared ya luuurrrrve for another on here??? Movin on already???

Shayme on you boy!!!

Try humour.

saintjake
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Clayton Davis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I do. I love you.

Shayme on you boy!!!

Try humour.
That's rich

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintjake wrote:
That's rich

Better than being a gutless poster. I think you have that covered.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

I'd be happy with Roo playing on in 2017 providing we avoid situations like this one...

Now granted I'm filling in blanks here but Roo is under an injury cloud and would pbly benefit from one to two weeks off...

We have McCartin, Lee, Membrey, White (though he's not playing well), Goddard etc all trying to get in blah blah blah

Now granted Lee is playing back, Pad and Hugh did play etc
Lets just not play him if he could instead so with a rest

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:I'd be happy with Roo playing on in 2017 providing we avoid situations like this one...

Now granted I'm filling in blanks here but Roo is under an injury cloud and would pbly benefit from one to two weeks off...

We have McCartin, Lee, Membrey, White (though he's not playing well), Goddard etc all trying to get in blah blah blah

Now granted Lee is playing back, Pad and Hugh did play etc
Lets just not play him if he could instead so with a rest

And im sure that will happen. If he is fit enough to get through a game then he plays, if he isn't he wont. Not many if any players would be 100% fit at this stage of the season

Saint wagga
Club Player

dragit wrote:
Saint wagga wrote:
tony74 wrote:He had a bit of a run around yesterday and believe it or not his calf is in better nick than the same time last week. He'll give it a pretty good go tomorrow.
Thanks for the update Tony. I'm not surprised he is in a better place than this time last week. He would not have played if he was carrying any sort of muscle 'strain' last week. There is no way you can launch for marks/land/any sort of high level performance with a calf 'strain', you don't need to be asports doc to figure that out. The fact he ran out the game and didn't 'reinjure' whatever he 'injured' in the first place was the best sign he'll be fine.
But he did have a strain which they confirmed via a scan...

Pretty sure he wouldn't have played if it wasn't for the occasion.

His opponent Chaplin said he was on one leg, but got through the game on footy smarts.
"Strain" or whatever terminology they use, it would have been so minor on an MRI scan could have been an number of different pathologies...would have healed up or have been so minor by game day i think he would have played regardless of occassion. What else would Chaplin say, he was being complimentary. I watched closely at him take off for marks/land and he wasn't hindered...anyway it's a mute point...I'll reiterate my orgininal point, the fact he ran out the game, thats the best indicator that he'd be right to get up for a winnable game...he could badically do nothing but skills all week and be right to play if he had sufficient rehab therapy.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Saint wagga wrote:
dragit wrote:
Saint wagga wrote:
Thanks for the update Tony. I'm not surprised he is in a better place than this time last week. He would not have played if he was carrying any sort of muscle 'strain' last week. There is no way you can launch for marks/land/any sort of high level performance with a calf 'strain', you don't need to be asports doc to figure that out. The fact he ran out the game and didn't 'reinjure' whatever he 'injured' in the first place was the best sign he'll be fine.
But he did have a strain which they confirmed via a scan...

Pretty sure he wouldn't have played if it wasn't for the occasion.

His opponent Chaplin said he was on one leg, but got through the game on footy smarts.
"Strain" or whatever terminology they use, it would have been so minor on an MRI scan could have been an number of different pathologies...would have healed up or have been so minor by game day i think he would have played regardless of occassion. What else would Chaplin say, he was being complimentary. I watched closely at him take off for marks/land and he wasn't hindered...anyway it's a mute point...I'll reiterate my orgininal point, the fact he ran out the game, thats the best indicator that he'd be right to get up for a winnable game...he could badically do nothing but skills all week and be right to play if he had sufficient rehab therapy.
While I respect that you are a medical professional...

You said he couldn't play with any sort of "strain" which is exactly what they said was confirmed in a scan, which I can't imagine could heal in a week?

I think Chaplin was saying that Riewoldt was clearly hampered by an injury which he brought into the game.

There is no way they would have risked a 30+ year old with recent calf problems had it not been an exceptional week for him IMO.

I guess none of us have seen the scan results so are guessing on the strain grade, but I think he'll miss this week FWIW.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

I could be completely wrong, it happens all the time :D

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

saintjake wrote:
Armoooo wrote:Saintjake have you tried the foe feature yet? The site is so much better with plungers posts ignored. The only crap he posts that I have to put up with are the posts that get quoted.

Oh Pluggs .... that mirror conversation we were having.... invested yet??

“Yeah….nah””
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
saintjake wrote:

Oh Pluggs .... that mirror conversation we were having.... invested yet??

Still going. 4 posts in a row. The good thing about the ignore is only soft people use it. I thought you would be certain. And I get to say what I want and don't have the softies calling you the C word like both these disgusting posters did all because they don't like to be disagreed with. How they got through school without getting puched up is beyond me. They probably did and that is why they use the C word when they are anonymous posters. Disgusting people.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:I could be completely wrong, it happens all the time :D
Riewoldt looks pretty good, looks like I was wrong again.

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

[quote="dragit"][quote="dragit"]I could be completely wrong, it happens all the time :D[/quote]
Riewoldt looks pretty good, looks like I was wrong again.[/quote]

I didn't believe the club that Roo was a big chance of playing but he looked fantastic today with his movement

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

May struggle to get up next week. He's had a pretty big fortnight the champ.

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

[quote="tony74"]May struggle to get up next week. He's had a pretty big fortnight the champ.[/quote]

I saw nothing to suggest he won't play next week

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

tony74 wrote:May struggle to get up next week. He's had a pretty big fortnight the champ.
Don't say I didn't try to tell you.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote:
tony74 wrote:May struggle to get up next week. He's had a pretty big fortnight the champ.
Don't say I didn't try to tell you.

Seriously. You are now bumping things like that. What about the stuff you said about Scott Watters?

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

100% wrong about Scott. 100% wrong about Ross.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote:100% wrong about Scott. 100% wrong about Ross.

But you said you had inside info and had a go at posters who disagreed with you.

RODOS
Club Player

can we just rename this forum "plugger's shitfight heaven" and be done with it?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

RODOS wrote:can we just rename this forum "plugger's shitfight heaven" and be done with it?

If you like. Are you upset with me disagreeing with you about wearing our indigenous jumper every game? We really have some posters who don't like being challenged on here. By the way I don't like anyone bumping when they are right. How boring is that. If you are going to do it though please bump the times you are wrong.

By the way I actually like Tony. He helps at our club which is more than I certainly do and probably most if not all on here do. Anyone who helps us deserves applause as far as im concerned but I will say what I feel even after giving him credit.