Farren Ray is garbage

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Farren Ray is garbage

The Recruit wrote:Enough said
You shouldn't follow football

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Call a person on here a moron and get a warning but this thread title is ok? Yep. The rules on here make complete sense.

The Recruit
Club Player

The Fireman wrote:
Why?

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

The Recruit wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
Why?
Because YOU are garbage - enough said.

It was a d**khead OP and you deserve to be called on it.

You are garbage - Enough said
The Recruit
Club Player

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
The Recruit wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
Why?

Looks like touched a nerve with someone......Farren Ray is a garbage footballer. He had a very good season in 2009...ok in 2010 and since then has slowly become worse as he has aged. I do not buy memberships to watch hasbeens run around unable to handball 7m to their team mates in the clear. I do not buy memberships to watch veterans of the club drop their head after two mistakesand not touch the ball in 60 min of footy. Farren was a joke last night and shouldn't play another game for our club. ..If he does we are accepting mediocrity. If mediocre is what you support. ...it time for you to start attending Carlton games in 2016.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The Recruit wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
The Recruit wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
Why?

Looks like touched a nerve with someone......Farren Ray is a garbage footballer. He had a very good season in 2009...ok in 2010 and since then has slowly become worse as he has aged. I do not buy memberships to watch hasbeens run around unable to handball 7m to their team mates in the clear. I do not buy memberships to watch veterans of the club drop their head after two mistakesand not touch the ball in 60 min of footy. Farren was a joke last night and shouldn't play another game for our club. ..If he does we are accepting mediocrity. If mediocre is what you support. ...it time for you to start attending Carlton games in 2016.

Well lets do what you want because if we don't we may lose you as a member. Wow. That will hurt losing a supporter or should I say a number like you. I wouldn't give Ray another year but a true supporter wouldn't call 100 game player garbage. By the way he doesn't select himself so have a go at the coaches if you need to to make you feel better.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

So the Redeemer is back.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:So the Redeemer is back.

100%. I was going to say saintspremiers2008 is back.

The Recruit
Club Player

So it is okay to pick players because they Have been good servants.........stokes, Kelly and Johnson are still way better than Ray but I am pretty sure Geelong moved them on this week.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The Recruit wrote:So it is okay to pick players because they Have been good servants.........stokes, Kelly and Johnson are still way better than Ray but I am pretty sure Geelong moved them on this week.

Who said it was OK. I said its the selectors fault if he is picked. There is no need to call Ray garbage. Its bloody pathetic Redeemer.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

So it's all Ray's fault that we get flogged by 95 points? Guess we've got to find a scapegoat somewhere.

I'm more concerned about our inability to score despite plenty of opportunities for portions of the match.

The Recruit
Club Player

Rays effort last night was terrible....compare him to Montagna. He just should not be playing...he is garbage
Who is redeemer?..

saint-stu
Club Player

saynta wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
saynta wrote:
WinnersOnly wrote:Yep time is up no future in he playing on!

Having said I would trade some of our slow one paced midfielders if we got something decent...

Dunstan should be top pf that list. He has a poor footy brain. imho.
I am not sure about this - but I just feel we cant have Armo, Ross and Dunstan in the same 22 and be a good side. Too same same. Too crab-like in the middle.
Did you see his game tonight? He is not in the same league as the other two. I would trade him in an instant.
He's 2 years younger than Seb Ross. They both had 25 disposals which is pretty good for young players in a terrible team performance.

He knows where to run obviously so I don't understand your comment about his footy brain. He is equal 4th in the team for goals this year and 6th for tackles.

1ac46a38
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The Recruit wrote:Rays effort last night was terrible....compare him to Montagna. He just should not be playing...he is garbage
Who is redeemer?..

You. Your posts are garbage but we have to put up with you.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Fazza has always had a suspect kick under pressure and now showing us his real problem has been his decision making. That's not a skill you can teach and improve on

Eli, Minchi, Acres, DMac and kids we pick up in the draft preferred

dragit
Saintsational Legend

saint-stu wrote:
saynta wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
saynta wrote:

Having said I would trade some of our slow one paced midfielders if we got something decent...

I am not sure about this - but I just feel we cant have Armo, Ross and Dunstan in the same 22 and be a good side. Too same same. Too crab-like in the middle.
Did you see his game tonight? He is not in the same league as the other two. I would trade him in an instant.
He's 2 years younger than Seb Ross. They both had 25 disposals which is pretty good for young players in a terrible team performance.

He knows where to run obviously so I don't understand your comment about his footy brain. He is equal 4th in the team for goals this year and 6th for tackles.
I thought Ross was basically ineffective last night even though he had 25.

Stinger is hell-bent on rubbishing Dunstan for some reason even though he is miles in front of Ross.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
saint-stu wrote:
saynta wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
saynta wrote:

I thought Ross was basically ineffective last night even though he had 25.

Stinger is hell-bent on rubbishing Dunstan for some reason even though he is miles in front of Ross.

Individually Armo, Dunstan and Ross are all fine players. Armo is a gun.

But if you accept the propositon that a team is greater than the sum of its parts - then together they arent much chop.
We lack a balanced midfield. There isnt enough overlap run and there isnt enough run and carry.

No offence to the individuals - it is our midfield 'engine' or 'unit' overall that is just not working. Too many sideways crabs. Not a great blend.
I am probably just stating the obvious here. I am sure the club already knows this.
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Sun 06 Sep 2015 8:13pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Recruit
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
The Recruit wrote:Rays effort last night was terrible....compare him to Montagna. He just should not be playing...he is garbage
Who is redeemer?..

????? I am not going to have a go at you...my opinions are only on stkilda the club and it's players. It is a shame you feel the need to have a go at me for my opinion but I can only control me. So IMO Farren Rays time at the saints is over. His football last night was GARBAGE. If you keep having a go at people like this they won't share any opinions but then it will be the plugger66 show....probably what u would like.
Last edited by The Recruit on Sun 06 Sep 2015 6:26pm, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The Recruit wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Who is redeemer?..

????? I am not going to have a go at you...my opions are only on stkilda the club and it's players. It is a shame you feel the need to have a go at me for my opinion but I can only control me. So IMO Farren Rays time at the saints is over. His football last night was GARBAGE

No you would rather have a go at our players.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

The Recruit wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Who is redeemer?..

????? I am not going to have a go at you...my opinions are only on stkilda the club and it's players. It is a shame you feel the need to have a go at me for my opinion but I can only control me. So IMO Farren Rays time at the saints is over. His football last night was GARBAGE. If you keep having a go at people like this they won't share any opinions but then it will be the plugger66 show....probably what u would like.
Ok it's gone from ray being garbage to his game last night being garbage either way you have Direspected a very good footballer who has played at the highest level let alone a saints footballer . This is why I said you shouldn't follow football. You simply have no idea and don't appreciate the game and it's players. You said you can only control yourself. You need to try harder

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

The Fireman wrote:
The Recruit wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Who is redeemer?..

Ok it's gone from ray being garbage to his game last night being garbage either way you have Direspected a very good footballer who has played at the highest level let alone a saints footballer . This is why I said you shouldn't follow football. You simply have no idea and don't appreciate the game and it's players. You said you can only control yourself. You need to try harder
The Recruit is garbage - enough said

You are garbage - Enough said
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Ray would not get a game in the bottom side in the VFL. Disposal suspect, even under no pressure at all, cannot kick on the left, never judges a handball properly- puts the receiver under enormous pressure.
In this respect, he is just like CJ.
Opposition coaches know that Ray is not damaging, so as soon as he gets the ball, the other team gets set-up for a turnover and runs forward.
They know roughly how far he can kick, and just line up for his misdirected kick.
Nobody goes to tackle him, because he will stuff it up himself under no pressure.
Don't look at his raw data- he might get 22 touches in a game, but they are NOT Monty-like precision.
Ray, and players like him, are one reason why a lot of our F50 entries end up scoreless.
Hawthorn, Swans. Weagles, and even Melbourne (sometimes) can set up their forwards nicely.

The obsession with numbers is misleading, it must be taken in CONTEXT.
It's like a fisherman casting his line numerous times, but using the wrong bait and technique,
and he wonders why "I am casting over and over again for hours" and can't understand why he can't catch anything.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

I am not going to get on the Ray abuse bandwagon but is it actually true he is seeking a two year contract? Does someone have a link for that? I mean to me that is pretty delusional from a bloke turning 30 before next season and who only managed 8 games with the 5th bottom side. I mean that is just not realistic. I guess Mgt asks for two years with the idea that they will settle for one. Just talking him up.

The Recruit
Club Player

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
The Recruit wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Who is redeemer?..

The Recruit is garbage - enough said
That cartoon you have under your posts are literally garbage. No one wants to see that every time you post. Seriously...?! Clogs the feed get rid of it. I assumed the mods would have asked you to do it by now

Again i will say.... it is shame a couple of people on the site want to attack me and I refuse to personally attack people on this site....it happens too often on here..... but my opinion is on Farren Ray who plays for the st.kilda football club. I am simply one of the 'A passionate community of St Kilda Football Club fans discussing news, history, players, trade rumors, results, AFL stats and more'. Not 'a passionate supporter who trolls a supporter site looking to put down anyone who has an opinion they don't agree with.' If we are to move forward he should not be given a contract. Dont care about all that highest level bulls***. He is not a good player and his efforts of late have been substandard.

Saint_J
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:Call a person on here a moron and get a warning but this thread title is ok? Yep. The rules on here make complete sense.
exactly what a FRAAAAKEN joke MODS