Jarrad Jansen.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Re: Jarrad Jansen.

plugger66 wrote:
CQ SAINT wrote:This thread is about Jarrad Jansen. I think he would have been a better choice than Freeman because he is developing his craft now not avoiding hamstring injuries and looking for a payrise. Technically Jansen could play in any part of the field against a multitude of body shapes. He is strong and fit and ready to go. From what here I here of Freeman is he is not and will need time to regain all the time he lost since he was an outstanding Junior. We will not get Jansen. If we get Freeman I hope he lives up to the hype. How old was he when you saw him play and what level was it and how many games has he played since.

It is but you mentioned Freeman first. I have no idea why we even have these threads. Surely its better to discuss players that have been mentioned in trade talks. As far as I can see is if this guy goes anywhere it wont be to us.

I saw Freeman play as an 8 year old and he was excellent. I also saw him play cricket as a 13 year old and he has some work to do. And the only hype I have heard about Freeman was that he was a pick 10. He may be no good now but the pies certainly want to keep him.
Your funniest and most insightful post yer plugger66. Hilarious.