Seb Ross stepping it up

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

loris
Saintsational Legend

Re: Seb Ross stepping it up

You can tell how hard he has been working. Look at the change in his body over the last season. He is all lean muscle, wouldn't be much to get on the pinch test off his torso. Doesn't look as heavy around the thighs now. He's even lost weight around the face - bone structure around his cheeks and jaw are so chiselled - very much like Sean Dempster and we know how much a trainer he is.
I'm sure Ross will go on to be a champion player as he has footy smarts and he is now developing the body and fitness to compliment his footy smarts.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:You can tell how hard he has been working. Look at the change in his body over the last season. He is all lean muscle, wouldn't be much to get on the pinch test off his torso. Doesn't look as heavy around the thighs now. He's even lost weight around the face - bone structure around his cheeks and jaw are so chiselled - very much like Sean Dempster and we know how much a trainer he is.
I'm sure Ross will go on to be a champion player as he has footy smarts and he is now developing the body and fitness to compliment his footy smarts.
Loris, you're noticing a lot of detail about Seb's muscles and torso. Do you conduct detailed evaluations of all the guy's bodies? :wink:

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Fabulous display. We've found another midfielder for the next 8-10 years.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

loris
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
loris wrote:You can tell how hard he has been working. Look at the change in his body over the last season. He is all lean muscle, wouldn't be much to get on the pinch test off his torso. Doesn't look as heavy around the thighs now. He's even lost weight around the face - bone structure around his cheeks and jaw are so chiselled - very much like Sean Dempster and we know how much a trainer he is.
Loris, you're noticing a lot of detail about Seb's muscles and torso. Do you conduct detailed evaluations of all the guy's bodies? :wink:
No not all st.b....... only my favourites! And I do admit to a perve or two or three on a well trained athlete :oops: :oops:

I've been on Seb's side since he came to the club.

I think, 'stinger' ( remember him? Bless him) & I were the only posters whenever Seb got games early in his career, said he oozed promise, we continually said had footy smarts more than simply being an athlete and it would take time for him to develop his endurance.
In stingers absence, I'm pleased that saynta sees the same qualities in Seb :wink: :wink:

Tony74 from the beginning was always a wrap for Seb too. Think tony74 has often shown he can pick a thoroughbred!!!

saynta
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
st.byron wrote:
No not all st.b....... only my favourites! And I do admit to a perve or two or three on a well trained athlete :oops: :oops:

I've been on Seb's side since he came to the club.

I think, 'stinger' ( remember him? Bless him) & I were the only posters whenever Seb got games early in his career, said he oozed promise, we continually said had footy smarts more than simply being an athlete and it would take time for him to develop his endurance.
In stingers absence, I'm pleased that saynta sees the same qualities in Seb :wink: :wink:

Tony74 from the beginning was always a wrap for Seb too. Think tony74 has often shown he can pick a thoroughbred!!!

Im so pleased for Seb.

It had gotten to the stage that the footy press in general were comentating on the saints fans lack of confidence in Seb
Very unfair imho.
Last edited by saynta on Sun 17 Apr 2016 11:05pm, edited 1 time in total.

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

Great to see him playing awesome footy at AFL level.