AFL LISTED PLAYER HAS A CRACK AT AN UNDER 18 PLAYER!!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Re: AFL LISTED PLAYER HAS A CRACK AT AN UNDER 18 PLAYER!!!!!

Edit to my previous post.

Folks, please excuse this explanation in the thread. Being accused as Mart and Stonecold have done I feel requires a response.

Have been back and looked at the mod and PM logs and Stonecold you didn't create a new nic and post under it, my mistake.

You created a new thread with no content because another thread which had descended into bickering between you and another poster had been locked.
I locked it after you ignored two PM requests to stop bickering.
I also asked you twice in the thread to stop bickering.
I PM'ed instead of warning you because you were already on two warnings and a third would have been a suspension.

After you ignored my PM's, I locked the thread to stop the bickering rather than give a warning, again because a warning would have triggered a suspension for both you and the other poster involved in the bickering.
In all I sent you four PM's about the issue, (happy to make them public) all asking for you to stop bickering, instead of warning and suspending you.

So that's my "trip" and "PM war of words".
Trying to stop the bickering and PM'ing you rather than warning and suspending you. I would have saved myself a whole lot of time and energy by just warning and suspending you instead of trying to deal with it by PM so you could continue posting.
I called you a smartarse for starting a new thread with no content after my efforts to get you to stop bickering through PM's and locking the thread. I stand by that.
I do not enjoy dealing with this sort of nonsense.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: AFL LISTED PLAYER HAS A CRACK AT AN UNDER 18 PLAYER!!!!!

Listen up stonecoldmotherless, why don't you get in contact with the HUN, Damien Barrett & Hutchy. You'd fit right in with that mob and everything could be upper case with all your exclusives.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.