Lyin copies Richo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

minneapolis
Club Player

Re: Lyin copies Richo

Such a balanced list.

Membrey(al fresco), Billings(young blood), Shakespeare (on a wing[and a prayer]), Roo(inspired), McCartin(in good hands), Confucious (straight up the middle), Billings(subliminal), Richo(on the side), John Lennon (up high), Hickey(a faster Ent), Douglas Adams(from improbable to possible), Elvis(flair), and Saintsational (a passionate fruitcake of nuts and dates).

Cadbury's Dairy Box. Lots to like!

Nothing better than a good Dad Joke.
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

No Holds Bard wrote:
loris wrote:
No Holds Bard wrote:
loris wrote: I also wish The Bard would post more often than he/she does, it blows me away when he/she comes up with all the relevant Shakespearean quotes to posts on this site.

I don't know if our Saintsational Bard is male or female............ but it fits doesn't it? as there is some doubt whether it was Willie Shakespeare or Mrs Willie Shakespeare that churned out all those words.
:oops:

A name? What is in a name? Shall I compare thy postings to a summer’s day?
Loris, by any other name, her posting would be as sublimely sweet.
Ah thy returneth dear Bard, mine heart doth pound so

Come, woo me, woo me; for now I am in a holiday humour, and like enough to consent.

I pray you, do not fall in love with me.
For I am falser than vows made in wine.

And to put it bluntly old fellow, I'll tire of one about whom it can be said.............. He doth nothing but talk of his horse :wink:
:lol: A recourse! A recourse! My kingdom for a recourse! But then, the recourse of true love never did run smooth.

For alas (and for a lass :cry: ), I am one who loved not wisely, but too well. (And maybe not even too well?) Per chance, my love's more richer than my tongue. And yet, I will wear my heart upon my sleeve for daws to peck at. To mine own self............. be true.

Lord, what fools we mortals be!!! :oops:
Whilst somewhat entertaining - let's be honest, it's no Plugger66 v BigMart......

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

You damn The Bard, with such comparisons, TB. He is a breath of fresh air, as sweet as the scent of any rose. The P66/BM wars were like those at Ypres and Fromelles. Fierce, but ultimately futile, with heavy losses on all side. The Bard is a welcome addition.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

White Winmar wrote:You damn The Bard, with such comparisons, TB. He is a breath of fresh air, as sweet as the scent of any rose. The P66/BM wars were like those at Ypres and Fromelles. Fierce, but ultimately futile, with heavy losses on all side. The Bard is a welcome addition.
Better that than to damn him with faint praise WW......indeed the Bard is a most welcome addition, in place of the dark clouds of bygone warmongers that darkened this place.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
dragit
Saintsational Legend

ya wot m8?