I hate Richo now

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

spert
Saintsational Legend

Re: I hate Richo now

No doubt that the tail wagged the dog in Watter's time. Watters had no Saints background and came to the club and could see that the group he had failed to win a premiership, was flat, and a lot of things need to be changed, and quickly to get the club back up there. Sadly the club did't have the balls to back major change, and didn't want to upset the senior group- same scenario in so many sporting clubs over the years- especially down at the Saints. Rather than get behind the coach, they opted to blow a lot of money, get in a politically correct guy in Richo, who wouldn't rock the boat with the admin or senior playing group. We have been set back by conservative leadership over the last 5 or 6 years.

Anyway, I think whoever the next president and board is, will need to get a blue-chip leadership name in as coach, and back him 100%. I reckon we should be going after Mitchell rather than Ratten, but Ratten should be in the mix.

ace
Saintsational Legend

Re: I hate Richo now

spert wrote: Sat 18 Aug 2018 9:28am We have been set back by conservative leadership over the last 5 or 6 years.
Malcolm has only been there for 3 years.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA