Why the Saints?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: Why the Saints?

Scollop wrote: Tue 21 Aug 2018 12:17pm That reporter who got belittled and talked down to by Tosser in the press conference after their horrendous loss to Geelong was asked by Toss whether he knew of a team that had rebuilt after 3 years. He did not have to search far from the Fremantle Football club.

Mark Harvey inherited the outright oldest list in the AFL when he was appointed senior coach at Frematle. Within 3 years he rebuilt through the draft and the taem went from 14th, 14th to 6th on the ladder and played off in finals.

Lyin inherited that list which was nurtured and put together and developed by his predecessor and went on to play in more finals.

https://afltables.com/afl/seas/ladders/laddersyby.html

Hutchy has been in a good paddock since then it appears.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Tue 21 Aug 2018 12:17pm That reporter who got belittled and talked down to by Tosser in the press conference after their horrendous loss to Geelong was asked by Toss whether he knew of a team that had rebuilt after 3 years. He did not have to search far from the Fremantle Football club.

Mark Harvey inherited the outright oldest list in the AFL when he was appointed senior coach at Frematle. Within 3 years he rebuilt through the draft and the taem went from 14th, 14th to 6th on the ladder and played off in finals.

Lyin inherited that list which was nurtured and put together and developed by his predecessor and went on to play in more finals.

https://afltables.com/afl/seas/ladders/laddersyby.html

Hutchy has been in a good paddock since then it appears.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Ross Lyon can't and will never be able to rebuild a team. He can't accept that young players take time and need to be nurtured for years.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Tue 21 Aug 2018 3:32pm
Premium89 wrote: Tue 21 Aug 2018 3:28pm
Choppa wrote: Tue 21 Aug 2018 3:17pm
Yet there is no criticism of that flog, Tosser Lyin.
Plenty over here in WA
Yeah I don't think Freo have flown under the radar on this one!
Watched Last night's AFL 360 - I reckon Richo actually got a bit more heated and dare I say it - passionate, than he has ever been. Didn't really think he had it in him!!
I would get heated with the flog Robbo too. Evidently doesn't have the brains he was born with or any common sense.

The clown had his bank account emptied by scammers ffs. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Mark Robinson is someone whose work I never read, and never listen to. On the odd occasions when I’ve heard him on SEN he sounds as though it’s a struggle for him to string more than two or three words together. ( and this guy is a JOURNALIST (?!?!?)

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

SEN sacked him. He has a gig on 3AW now

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Wed 22 Aug 2018 1:57pm SEN sacked him. He has a gig on 3AW now
GREAT! Now I’ll NEVER hear the ignoramus ever again! I NEVER listen to that radio station! He’s ended up exactly where he belongs!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Slobbo Robbo. Lol.

He loves Richo though.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC