A bit knee jerky

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: A bit knee jerky

Sam McClure is a legend.

:roll:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Cairnsman wrote: Thu 22 Nov 2018 9:10am
Free thinking is dying.
only for some
FNQman - there are some are others who look beyond the words(written or spoken) - the media speak - the propaganda
and there are even some who not afraid to speak up

yes it might be a small snippet a simple media grab "knee jerk and inconsistent message"
but I immediately cast my mind back to mid year and when jaxons got absolutely slammed for posting that Richo had to apologise to the group and things were going to change

When you put a jigsaw together you start with the small pieces not the overall pretty picture

Seeya
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Goose is king wrote: Thu 22 Nov 2018 4:39pm
Cairnsman wrote: Thu 22 Nov 2018 9:10am
Goose is king wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 10:29pm
Cairnsman wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 9:05pm
Goose is king wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 5:19pm Seriously, that’s your message? I hope his new support staff get him into line quick smart. Thank god we got Ratten.
It's interesting that you think that was the message, but to be fair to you the writer has manipulated you by eliciting an emotion from your mindset and he did this within the first four words of the first sentence by quoting out of context. That is what the writer is paid to do.

Great to see Gubby mentoring and providing support though and great to see Richo has welcomed the feedback from the review.
Didn’t read it. Heard the interview. I really hope he can turn things around, and I believe with Ratten he will, but how much? I don’t know.
The same craft applies to media you listen to or watch, the skill of the craft is to elicit an emotion or reaction, and if it's from a mindset within the wider audience then the amount of skill required is significantly less because emotions and reactions can be accurately measured through the use of sophisticated IT tools and so they already know what you're thinking and can just push your buttons at will.

Free thinking is dying.
Sorry mate I didn’t need the headline or the questioning for me to think Richo is far from inspirational and/or interesting. He doesn’t interview well in any situation and after hearing the interview my free thinking said “god I hope Ratten helps”
God isn't real so mabye Ratts might get more help from Richo 😜