Is it weird..?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Is it weird..?

thejiggingsaint wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 9:51pm At the conclusion of the 2018 season I felt about as demoralised and numbed as I could be at what was an awful season. I took the view that I'd "review" my LEVEL of membership...SC, 16 game etc during the off season. After allowing myself to reflect on things, on why I became a member, and have renewed every season since 2000, and just WHAT positive things could be achieved by NOT renewing. I signed up for 2019 (on the same deal ) in December. At the end of the day, I have too many good friendships and camaraderie in my "saints family" to give it away! I just LOVE the club, I guess!
Jigster the club was so horrible to you in 2108, you should have held out at least until January and made the club come to you. Again...tongue...firmly planted in cheek. :D

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Re: Is it weird..?

thejiggingsaint wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 9:51pm At the conclusion of the 2018 season I felt about as demoralised and numbed as I could be at what was an awful season. I took the view that I'd "review" my LEVEL of membership...SC, 16 game etc during the off season. After allowing myself to reflect on things, on why I became a member, and have renewed every season since 2000, and just WHAT positive things could be achieved by NOT renewing. I signed up for 2019 (on the same deal ) in December. At the end of the day, I have too many good friendships and camaraderie in my "saints family" to give it away! I just LOVE the club, I guess!
We'll be Sainters until we RIP. I also will follow the club, no matter what or the cost! 😁
Every Sainter should buy a membership if they can afford it (even a basic one) but if not then who cares also.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.