Jack Billings Said...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Special
Club Player

Re: Jack Billings Said...

Josh Battle wrote: Sat 22 Jun 2019 9:14pm
Moods wrote: Fri 21 Jun 2019 2:47pm
HighettMan wrote: Fri 21 Jun 2019 7:41am "Our coaching and support staff are second-to-none"

...after committing to a two year contract.

I've heard it from multiple sources that most of the players dig Big Al.
Wow! He's committed alright. We're paying him well and truly overs within the industry for where he is at right now and he's still only committed to two years, which takes him nicely into free agency.

Some ppl are getting excited about a great game against the GC - the worst or 2nd worst team in the comp.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. He done absolutely nothing to justify the ridiculous money the club is paying him. We're paying him on potential.
Well done Moods. Sums things up about most of this group under Richo. Not consistent enough

His team mates look for him and trust JB for his elite passing but Billings was just continually fumbling today

Billings was poor at times when it came to winning the contested footy.
Can't stand it when we lose control of the football because a player takes his eyes off the footy.

Also... Wasn't alone in this respect and both Ross and Newnes need a spell if they are going to let down the team with bruise free footy
Ross & Newnes will only get a spell when new Richo has had his big spell