Geary not happy after loss

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: Geary not happy after loss

kosifantutti wrote: Sun 23 Jun 2019 9:15pm I heard a rumour that we lost. Sorry, I don’t have a link.

I heard a rumour that you were unhappy after hearing the rumour that we lost.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

HardSaint wrote: Mon 24 Jun 2019 1:23am
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 23 Jun 2019 8:46pm Heard a rumour that Geary wasn't happy after the loss. He spoke to Lethers and Richo and a couple of others after the game. Not sure what was said but its obviously not good. Storm clouds are hovering over RSEA Park at the moment. Geez, Sunday is a big game for many reasons.
you've just pretty much confirmed what others have suggested - that Geary has gone off record to Lethlean, and Simon has put it out there that he's responding to the Captain's will, and Lethlean as the ultimate professional, deferring to to his Captain's concerns has elevated the concern to feed the chooks, to marginalise Richardson and bring in his mate Scott, all in the Captain's and (supposedley) the members name

Its highly doubted that Jarryn Geary consented to his comments being made public and Lethlean's choice of timing betrayed our captain's comment to save his own political neck - if Scott gets up, expect one helluva backlash that all your blue skying will never erase the black grey that will descend

Thanks for showing your hand Ted - we now know what your role here is
Of course youre not disclosing everything you know - to think that you were what this club threw up to "feed the chooks" in the meantime is insulting enough in its intent as it has been in having to suffer you week in week out, day in day out

Since we are all paid up members, can you please disclose what the Club has paid you for your efforts here
This post illustrates why I need to stop wasting my valuable and precious time here.

Paid by the club? FMD. 😑

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Mon 24 Jun 2019 10:02am
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 23 Jun 2019 8:46pm Heard a rumour that Geary wasn't happy after the loss. He spoke to Lethers and Richo and a couple of others after the game. Not sure what was said but its obviously not good. Storm clouds are hovering over RSEA Park at the moment. Geez, Sunday is a big game for many reasons.
you've just pretty much confirmed what others have suggested - that Geary has gone off record to Lethlean, and Simon has put it out there that he's responding to the Captain's will, and Lethlean as the ultimate professional, deferring to to his Captain's concerns has elevated the concern to feed the chooks, to marginalise Richardson and bring in his mate Scott, all in the Captain's and (supposedley) the members name

Its highly doubted that Jarryn Geary consented to his comments being made public and Lethlean's choice of timing betrayed our captain's comment to save his own political neck - if Scott gets up, expect one helluva backlash that all your blue skying will never erase the black grey that will descend

Of course youre not disclosing everything you know - to think that you were what this club threw up to "feed the chooks" in the meantime is insulting enough in its intent as it has been in having to suffer you week in week out, day in day out

Since we are all paid up members, can you please disclose what the Club has paid you for your efforts here
This post illustrates why I need to stop wasting my valuable and precious time here.

Paid by the club? FMD. 😑
threat or promise

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Stalking or not stalking?

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
spert
Saintsational Legend

I'm happy that our captain is unhappy with the pathetic effort against Brisbane. I, as a supporter for decades am very unhappy with how this club has travelled for years- especially the last 6 or so.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Please do

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

you've just pretty much confirmed what others have suggested - that Geary has gone off record to Lethlean, ...Its highly doubted that Jarryn Geary consented to his comments being made public and Lethlean's choice of timing betrayed our captain's comment to save his own political neck - if Scott gets up, expect one helluva backlash that all your blue skying will never erase the black grey that will descend...Since we are all paid up members, can you please disclose what the Club has paid you for your efforts here
(Note: edited for brevity)

Hard Saint has nailed it.

When someone speaks on the record, they are always aware of their message.
They hide stuff, they dance around the issues, and they drip feed easter eggs like Lethers has done.
Look at politicians being interviewed.
"On the record" comments are public and eternally visible.
Lethers wants it out there so we all know, and Barrett and Caro will remind us of it,
that the Lions game backlash was driven by the Captain.
It reveals (whether fake or true) that Gears is Brutus and Caesar is Richo.

When someone goes on the record, after reading/hearing their comments, ask yourself WHY they are saying this.
They ALL have an agenda. They get into positions of power, and maintain their power, by cunning manipulation
of information. Information IS power.
Never forget that.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend

Lethean said:
"Gears grabbed me, Richo, and a couple of others"
Nice move. The others aren't important. Keep it simple.
Name the 3 most important players.
A Holy Trinity.
We'll have this image burnt into our consciousness.

Then:
"this isn't what the group is about, going forward"
specifically targeting this weekend, not referencing last year, just drawing a line in the sand.
The alleged direct quote from Gears puts the Captain in the driver's seat.
Recall what Gears wrote to Richo in that envelope that AR opened in the US college "leadership" course,
being highly critical of AR's method.

If I'm rabbiting on, just know this incident is dripping wiith gravitas
and will inform events to unfold before the end of the season.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Paid by the club? FMD. 😑
Lol at Hardsaint suggesting Ted is employed or employable 😂

Next you’ll have him lunching with Dr Stonecold & NASSA Rocket Scientist Cairnsman 👍

On the other hand if Ted is employed by the club it answers a few competency questions many on here have put forward.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Geez, hilarious...next you will be overtaking Kevin Hart on the comedy scene Corfe. Champagne stuff! 🍾🍾🍾

Total = 1.
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 23 Jun 2019 9:17pm All reported to mods.

I actually know a lot more than I'm letting on but forget it now.
I know what you mean Ted
I know a hell of lot less than Im prepared to let on
But I hate bragging about it here

Seeya
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote: Sun 23 Jun 2019 9:15pm I heard a rumour that we lost. Sorry, I don’t have a link.
GOLD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HaHaHaHaHaHa............ now where's me incontinence kecks???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice to see a wee bit of humour in the thread !!! Cheers Kosi! thank you Colleague!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote: Mon 24 Jun 2019 1:29am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nice one Colleague!!!

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

I can neither confirm nor deny.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote: Mon 24 Jun 2019 6:17pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha!!!!!!! GOLD! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To the top
SS Life Member

Under any Coach looking to improve performance the irony is that Geary will be one of the first transitioned out

Along with Longer, another of the Coach’s favourites

GOP’s do not get the job done - no matter how honest and brave they are

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend

To the top wrote: Mon 24 Jun 2019 7:23pm Under any Coach looking to improve performance the irony is that Geary will be one of the first transitioned out

"Geary is the heart and soul of the club" is a favourite rallying cry.
If we keep believing THAT shite, we're doomed for eternal bottom 4.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Link please.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote: Mon 24 Jun 2019 8:40pm

Link please.
I think I read this on BigFooty

asiu
Saintsational Legend

how are things on Big Footballer ?

is the mood savage

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

To the top wrote: Mon 24 Jun 2019 7:23pm Under any Coach looking to improve performance the irony is that Geary will be one of the first transitioned out

..ouch..

Wonder if Scott will take over during this season or at the end of the year?

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote: Sun 23 Jun 2019 8:51pm Woweeee this is big.

Curiously, how did Bruce feel?
And Carlisle
And Gresh
Are you suggesting they were also disappointed?