Changes v Tigers

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

DJ Higgins
Club Player

Re: Changes v Tigers

Not sure I want to watch this game. Richo now playing for his career and will go safe which will not work.
Bruce to defence for mine but won't happen
Battle forward but won't happen
Newnes to vfl but won't happen
Seb Ross to vfl but won't happen.
To be honest after last week half the team could go.
Im over this season. I don't like losing but I hate playing that garbage we dish up week after week. Skills are shot, no one can score, mid field one speed which is slow, inaccurate goal kicking, no leading for the mark,
Hell the best thing about last week was I won free chips at the stadium and the scanner was out so I had unlimited free chips.

BarryGrogan
Club Player

Special wrote: Tue 25 Jun 2019 7:35am
Bruce G McAbee wrote: Mon 24 Jun 2019 9:48pm And for the good news, Richmond get 6 of their premiership players back.
Good for them.

I want us to play a strong Richmond side to see where we really are at.
?

Umm, 18th, 14th, 9th, 11th, 16th, 11th.

What else do you need to know?

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

AFL website has match preview by Dinny Navaratnam.
He says 1st qtr will be Tigers 9 goals to 1 as Dusty tears us a new one, then Tiges to win by 62.

Discuss

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
saynta
Saintsational Legend

From afl.com

"Get them in: Youngster Ben Paton collected 22 disposals in the VFL, as did key defender Darragh Joyce, while Nick Coffield had 19. Bailey Rice picked up 18, laid eight tackles and booted a goal.

Under the pump: Just about everyone after the Brisbane game. Jack Newnes, Jonathon Marsh, David Armitage would be particularly nervous.

Medical room: Tough onballer Jack Steele isn't far away as he recuperates from a dislocated kneecap while defenders Jimmy Webster (right hand) and Brandon White (thigh) also need to prove their fitness.

Verdict: Newnes' consecutive games streak of 123 to be broken, replaced by Paton. If Webster is right, he takes Armitage's spot, and a fit White comes in for Marsh. - Dinny Navaratnam

BARRETT The data simply hasn’t changed enough for Richo