5 Forward 50 frees against

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ace
Saintsational Legend

Re: 5 Forward 50 frees against

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 4:52pm
CURLY wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 10:09am Another one sided display and when it counted too. Umpires ignored the countless tackles on Martin but couldn't blow the whistle quick enough as soon as we got tackled.
Martin is a protected species. The umps have favourites and definitely question themselves as to whether to give a free kick against a well known star.

This behavior is very human and normal I guess but impossible to eradicate.
Martin keeps them supplied.
You need to be sweet with your supplier.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Just watching the replay 6 minutes left in the third Dusty charges out takes possession takes three steps puts out the don’t argue gets wrapped up throws the ball down. Umpire calls play on Richmond goal. Puts Richmond 13 up after we had done all the attacking.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 2:16pm
The_Dud wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 1:50pm
derby Street wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 12:55pm
The_Dud wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 11:17am Tigers supporters weren’t happy with the umpiring, especially in the first half.

But then again what would they know, you guys are the ones who are right. :lol:
Dudley no wonder you are happy with the umps Norf 11 for, Filth 27 for. The final score of that game might not have pleased you too much, but then again you always come on here and slag off on the saints.
I’m not slagging off the Saints, I’m slagging off those dumb enough to think the umps had anything to do with the Tigers kicking 13 goals to our 3 from half way thru the second quarter.

I saw one decision that I thought was wrong where it didn’t look like Dusty got rid of the ball correctly, but then Acres did the exact same thing the next quarter and I don’t see anyone here whinging about that. :)

And everybody forgets a few weeks ago when L Fisher got his old Saints jumper out of the closet and single handedly got us over the line against the Blues, the most blatant umpire cheating I’ve ever seen!

Swings and roundabouts.
What a disgraceful slur against Fisher, one of the few good maggotts running around today. Shame on you . :roll: :roll: :roll:
Changed your tune a bit on Fish Saynta, there was a time you didn’t like him umpiring the Saints.
saynta wrote: Tue 10 Jul 2018 3:25pm Yeah, I think Fisher is frightened to give us a free kick. He should not be umpiring our games imhfo.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 10:31pm
The_Dud wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 11:17am Tigers supporters weren’t happy with the umpiring, especially in the first half.

Dudley no wonder you are happy with the umps Norf 11 for, Filth 27 for. The final score of that game might not have pleased you too much, but then again you always come on here and slag off on the saints.
I’m not slagging off the Saints, I’m slagging off those dumb enough to think the umps had anything to do with the Tigers kicking 13 goals to our 3 from half way thru the second quarter.

I saw one decision that I thought was wrong where it didn’t look like Dusty got rid of the ball correctly, but then Acres did the exact same thing the next quarter and I don’t see anyone here whinging about that. :)

And everybody forgets a few weeks ago when L Fisher got his old Saints jumper out of the closet and single handedly got us over the line against the Blues, the most blatant umpire cheating I’ve ever seen!

Swings and roundabouts.
What a disgraceful slur against Fisher, one of the few good maggotts running around today. Shame on you . :roll: :roll: :roll:
Changed your tune a bit on Fish Saynta, there was a time you didn’t like him umpiring the Saints.
saynta wrote: Tue 10 Jul 2018 3:25pm Yeah, I think Fisher is frightened to give us a free kick. He should not be umpiring our games imhfo.
pass the popcorn

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Obviously Gil (Saints man) planted and fast-tracked Fisher (Saints man) up the umpiring ranks so he can insert him into St Kilda games and influence results in our favour. The Carlton game basically confirmed this beyond doubt!

Gil’s done this to try help his mate Simon look better and help him keep his job while he rebuilds his image/career, for a future move back into the AFL head office.

To try disputed any of this would be laughable!

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Crossy66
Club Player

The_Dud wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 11:43pm Obviously Gil (Saints man) planted and fast-tracked Fisher (Saints man) up the umpiring ranks so he can insert him into St Kilda games and influence results in our favour. The Carlton game basically confirmed this beyond doubt!

Gil’s done this to try help his mate Simon look better and help him keep his job while he rebuilds his image/career, for a future move back into the AFL head office.

To try disputed any of this would be laughable!
Yep very obvious. biggest sport in the country and Gil gets to hand pick umpires
And gets Fisher to cheat whilst no one in the AFL suspects a thing. Glad you pointed it out

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Swings and roundabouts.
Simple, even for you to understand. He has improved.

My view was shared by the AFL at the time.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Tue 02 Jul 2019 2:24pm

Swings and roundabouts.
Simple, even for you to understand. He has improved.

My view was shared by the AFL at the time.
Yep, definitely ‘improved’ 💰💰💰

:D

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.