Anyone watching hawks vs gws

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Anyone watching hawks vs gws

The_Dud wrote: Sat 10 Aug 2019 2:14pm
B.M wrote: Sat 10 Aug 2019 2:08pm Getting us to 9 wins is more of an effort, considering we are a worse list with more injuries.

Does that mean a combination of AR and Ratts are better coaches?
A much easier draw (easiest in the league?) helped us too 👍
We didn't get an easy FIXTURE -

We only played two top four sides twice, yeah, sure, but;

Played in WA, SA, FNQ, Sydney, Canberra, China, Southern Tasmania, and regional Victoria.

No easy matches these days and we've spent the entire season fielding sides with 14-15 players unavailable.

For two of these road trips we have had to make several late changes due to gastro.

St Kilda are like Guiness - we don't travel at all well, and to agree to be sent to China is the worst think that could've been agreed to. Add to that the trip to tropical Townsville and I reckon we have done very well to win 8 matches.

I thought 9 wins at the beginning of the year - but that was before the injuries and players being made unavailable kicked in after the pre-series.

If we win tomorrow, which I think we will, then I believe the club have reached maximum potential for the season 2019.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.