Has anyone heard any rumours regarding an investigation into

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

DWOODROW
Club Player

Why doesn't someone forward it to derrin Hinch. GThen everyone will know about it. :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Can I say this is the biggest lot of crap I have ever seen. made up rubbish by someone having a lend of us all. I have heard another rumour though which is true and will blow the AFL world apart.

loris
Saintsational Legend

DWOODROW wrote:
GThen everyone........
What's GT got to do with it? :shock: Now you'll get "barks4eva" increasing this thread to 50 pages with his rants :wink: :wink:

loris
Saintsational Legend

DWOODROW wrote:
GThen everyone........
What's GT got to do with it? :shock: Now you'll get "barks4eva" increasing this thread to 50 pages with his rants :wink: :wink:

Goldy

can someone please pm me with the rumour too :) please???

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:Can I say this is the biggest lot of crap I have ever seen. made up rubbish by someone having a lend of us all. I have heard another rumour though which is true and will blow the AFL world apart.
Does it involve a player who wears the #23 jumper at a different club?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

#1GILL wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Can I say this is the biggest lot of crap I have ever seen. made up rubbish by someone having a lend of us all. I have heard another rumour though which is true and will blow the AFL world apart.
Yes.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

LOL, you are so dramatic...

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
#1GILL wrote:
Yes.
He seems to have been the subject of these sort of rumours at this time of year for the past 3-4 years !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
#1GILL wrote:
Yes.
He seems to have been the subject of these sort of rumours at this time of year for the past 3-4 years !!
First rumour I have heard about him. Amazed anyone knows him apart from the couple of Ormond fans on this board.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

People can research stuff if they want, about policies and governing bodies, it's all there.
Last edited by SainterK on Fri 21 Jan 2011 10:00pm, edited 1 time in total.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Eastern wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
#1GILL wrote:
Yes.
First rumour I have heard about him. Amazed anyone knows him apart from the couple of Ormond fans on this board.
Why bring Ormond into it? You media types always drag us in. Next there will be stories about the Ormond girl and she will be turning up to training. Oatesy will have a fit.

SaintSimmo
Club Player

can someone please pm me and tell me what this rumour is about, this thread means nothing otherwise.

Sainter for life.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:Why bring Ormond into it? You media types always drag us in. Next there will be stories about the Ormond girl and she will be turning up to training. Oatesy will have a fit.
Is this her?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Eastern wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
#1GILL wrote:
Yes.
Why bring Ormond into it? You media types always drag us in. Next there will be stories about the Ormond girl and she will be turning up to training. Oatesy will have a fit.
He definately will have a fit if he knew his name was mentioned in a 11 page thread about the Saints. Not because he is mentioned but because he is a swan through and through.

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

St Chris wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote: Former St Kilda girl of the minute, Dim Sim, tweeted her comments. "dis iz funny. I am laffing. doh. der. doh."

- Herald Sun, Saturday 22nd January 2011
:lol: :lol:

"Saints Nude-Pic Girl Seeks Apology Over Poor Education"
Herald Sun
22nd January, 2011

After taking over the Chk-Chk-Boom chick as the No. 1 bogan female media sensation, and laughing stock of the nation, the girl at the centre of the St Kilda nude photo scandal has hit out at the Saints again, this time holding them responsible for her lack of spelling skills

"OMG - I was like, "diz is funny" and that, and some peoplez starting making fun of me. How can these people live with themselves, using the internet as a tool to embarass people like that. It's like, whatever, I don't care, I'm totally independant, I dont need no help from anyone.....sniff sniff"

Womens groups were outraged. Burnie Brarz, for Womens Rights Australia, went on record with "how can the football club, the AFL, and the community in general, leave this poor, sweet, innocent girl behind. Everyone is responsible for this poor young woman's lack of spelling skills, well, everyone except for her, of course."

St Kilda Football Club were unavailable for comment, they were getting on with their lives.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/s ... 5993706137
That is hilarious! Probably the HS will print it word for word tomorrow!
You should email it to C. Wilson and Mike "Collingwood" Sheahan.

PS I don't know what the rumour on this thread is, won't ask for a PM 'cause I know I won't get one.
BUT I do remember that in '91 the WC Eagles suddenly looked huge, even Brett Heady, the Prince Charles of football.

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
Reggie
Club Player

Love a good rumor could someone please PM me both. I hate having to, as Derryn would say "join the dots"

Sainterman
Club Player

This rumor is on bomberblitz for all to see.

Type it in your preferred search engine....head to their forum and you won't need a PM...

Hope that helps those trying to find out what all the fuss is about.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

im with you
the one most are thinking is rubbish i reckon

its the one few of us thought it was in the first place
its going to be a shock for some young afl fans

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

OK so it's not the rumour about human growth hormones...?

So it's a rumour about what? b*stial*ty? r*pe? somebody being 'outed'?

matrix
Saintsational Legend

think jordan

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Michael Jordan?

Or Katie Price?

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

I have a source in the media who I questioned on this subject, and the response was interesting. It was suggested that they were more likely to run with it if it WASN"T true.

Apparently there is some intense pressure on the AFL, and no one wants to say where it is coming from.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:I have a source in the media who I questioned on this subject, and the response was interesting. It was suggested that they were more likely to run with it if it WASN"T true.

Apparently there is some intense pressure on the AFL, and no one wants to say where it is coming from.
Yep because the AFL control ASDA or WADA. It makes sense.

St Michele
Club Player

Love it Bomberblitz are referring people here and we are referring people to them ...and I can't read between the lines :cry:

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!