Stkilda vs Essendon game thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

backit
Club Player

degruch wrote:
backit wrote:unfortunately Port lift against us so take nothing as a gimme.
Bogie team #2...couldn't possibly be confident, especially given they've been travelling badly.
Doesn't matter how badly they are travelling we are not going much better and at least they had a win last week, we haven't had one for three weeks now as pointed out by BT last night on AFL teams. Must have been a premonition

Saint4Eva
Club Player

degruch wrote:Gentlemen (and ladies)...unleash your tirades! To the forum...
I'll start!

Any chance of us having a young kid that can make any impact??? or do we just pick up gumbies that ross can coach into defensive minded fools!?

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Saint4Eva wrote:
I'll start!

Any chance of us having a young kid that can make any impact??? or do we just pick up gumbies that ross can coach into defensive minded fools!?
Nup. Just gumbies who run around like headless chickens looking for something to f*** up. It's the way forward.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Saint4Eva wrote:
I'll start!

Must admit, Lynch was an odd choice IMO, I thought some sporty type like Smith might have been half a shot, or Stanley. Nevermind...20/20 hindsight.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

backit wrote:
degruch wrote:
backit wrote:unfortunately Port lift against us so take nothing as a gimme.
Bogie team #2...couldn't possibly be confident, especially given they've been travelling badly.
Doesn't matter how badly they are travelling we are not going much better and at least they had a win last week, we haven't had one for three weeks now as pointed out by BT last night on AFL teams. Must have been a premonition
Exactly my point...the shitteir they are, the more likely we seem to lose. What's with that?

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Not entirely sure what Stanley ever did wrong to be honest.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
wasaintsfan
Club Player

Thinline wrote:Not entirely sure what Stanley ever did wrong to be honest.

DROP ROO BRING BACK STANLEY!!!!!!!!!

Saint4Eva
Club Player

degruch wrote:
Saint4Eva wrote:
I'll start!

Must admit, Lynch was an odd choice IMO, I thought some sporty type like Smith might have been half a shot, or Stanley. Nevermind...20/20 hindsight.
I'm sick of being envious of other teams kids and the way they play footy. Even half the bombers side i dont even know look better than most of our guys!!

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Saint4Eva wrote:
degruch wrote:
Saint4Eva wrote:
I'll start!

I'm sick of being envious of other teams kids and the way they play footy. Even half the bombers side i dont even know look better than most of our guys!!
Steven...3 goals against Geelong. It's not all bad.

Saint4Eva
Club Player

degruch wrote:
Saint4Eva wrote:
degruch wrote:
Saint4Eva wrote:
I'll start!

Steven...3 goals against Geelong. It's not all bad.

yeah in 15 mins then nothing!

saintkid
Club Player

Saint4Eva wrote:
degruch wrote:
Saint4Eva wrote:
I'll start!

That's how we feel too. There is no kid on our list that plays great footy. Only Jack Steven showed something but his last 3 weeks have been pretty average.

Saint4Eva
Club Player

saintkid wrote:
Saint4Eva wrote:
degruch wrote:
Saint4Eva wrote:
I'll start!

That's how we feel too. There is no kid on our list that plays great footy. Only Jack Steven showed something but his last 3 weeks have been pretty average.

:( that is all