Tom Lee Traded for our pick 12

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Tom Lee Traded for our pick 12

gringo wrote:
70s sainter wrote:I heard on the radio today that he played if freos intraclub game at the beginning of this year and kicked 6 goals on Zac Dawson.
Now that i think back i remember some wafl forward kicking a bag on dawson and i was rapt. That person was Tom Lee. It was too late to include him on anyones list at the time. I hope he does it twice more next year!!

Yeah i remember that, it had the Freo fans getting sick in their hands for a few days. Some nobody WAFL player wiped his face in it seemed to be the consensus. He is the kind of player that will be very hard to match up on he has that pace and sharp movement that is hard for tall backs to play on and he has the size and height to be a handful for the shorter guys. I just can't wait to get him into the NAB cup I've got a feeling he will be up and about straight away.
4 goals... but 6 does sound better...

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
gringo
Saintsational Legend

St Ick wrote:
gringo wrote:
70s sainter wrote:I heard on the radio today that he played if freos intraclub game at the beginning of this year and kicked 6 goals on Zac Dawson.
Now that i think back i remember some wafl forward kicking a bag on dawson and i was rapt. That person was Tom Lee. It was too late to include him on anyones list at the time. I hope he does it twice more next year!!

Yeah i remember that, it had the Freo fans getting sick in their hands for a few days. Some nobody WAFL player wiped his face in it seemed to be the consensus. He is the kind of player that will be very hard to match up on he has that pace and sharp movement that is hard for tall backs to play on and he has the size and height to be a handful for the shorter guys. I just can't wait to get him into the NAB cup I've got a feeling he will be up and about straight away.
4 goals... but 6 does sound better...

Annoying detail getting in the way of a good story.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Reckon I would kick 4 on Dawson if we were left alone away from his fellow backmen.
PS I am 54 years old 180cm and 115kg!

Scoop
Club Player

BelfastSaint wrote:
saint66au wrote:Can the person who claimed Tom Lee was No 11 in the TAC Cup Future Stars draft provide a link to verify that? Ive just checked and hes not in the Top 20. Not a big issue that he isnt Im just curious where the info came from :-)
I didnt post this originally ... but here it is again ..
http://www.supercoachhq.com/14/post/201 ... draft.html
The general consensus among the clubs' recruiters is that Tommy is a genuine top 15 pick.

The fact that we got him + 24 & 43 for pick 12 is a great get.

Extra! Extra! Read all about it......no I don't want to read about it anymore!!!