Caroline Wilson

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Reggie wrote:Got a call last night from the aged reminding me that I've let my subscription lapse, to which I informed i had in fact cancelled the subscription. upon inquiring as to why , which I hope it filters down to those who matter, that I was fed up with the negative articles relating to St Kilda FC to make matters worse they sponsor us! end of conversation!
so you only like reading articles that agree with you? that's pretty narrow-minded.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Reggie wrote:Got a call last night from the aged reminding me that I've let my subscription lapse, to which I informed i had in fact cancelled the subscription. upon inquiring as to why , which I hope it filters down to those who matter, that I was fed up with the negative articles relating to St Kilda FC to make matters worse they sponsor us! end of conversation!
You have no hope of this info filtering back. The call centre would no doubt be run from an outsourced company who would have ridiculous targets set by the age and the person you spoke to would be more interested in just getting onto the next call more than passing on information.

Out of curiosity which paper do you read now??

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."