wonderful!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:Another big difference back then was you had to take your film to the chemist to get it developed and you wouldn't want the bloke in the white coat looking at that stuff.
So you didn't see Robin Williams in One Hour Photo? :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Tassie Saint wrote:
matrix wrote:roo just said on sen he didnt even know the photo exisited

errrrr
wasnt he looking at the camera??????????????

seriously wtf are you idiots doing
why on gods green earth would you LET photos be taken
mates
team mates
who cares

you should be f****** smart enough to not let this s*** happen
To be fair, I think you need to listen to the whole shebang, not just the questions at the end:

The full statement was something along the lines of...

I sleep naked (as I assume most people do!)
I got out of bed
The photo was taken, by Sam Gilbert - I asked him to delete it, I assumed he had.
I was made aware by my manager that it still existed a couple of weeks ago (that's the "didn't know the photo existed" bit)
I only saw it yesterday
well im soooorrrrrry
i did listen to the whole thing
but i was in the shower with my member out
could only hear snipets thru the water

farkkkkk
and we all know that assumption is the mother of all f*** ups

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

I think other teams should be more worried than us now.

She has stated the other 19 photos, there are 1 more of a Saint, and the others from all other clubs.

This is where Andy and Adrian should be stepping in, but I haven't heard a peep from them (as per usual, unless it's about changing rules they don't give 2 hoots).

They walk amongst us...

matrix
Saintsational Legend

1 more saint??
and hr ago it was 2 more saints :?

markp
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:
markp wrote: Yup, I'm a twerp because I think these guys were dumb to let photos like this be taken of them... photos that have now gotten out. :roll:

And it's only because of people like me that this is a problem....

Pull your head in.

You reckon any of our guys sent that pic of Laura Bingle around before it got in the papers? (a pic she was obviously not silly enough to be posing for or happy about being taken, by the way).

No compromising photos = no problem.

But thanks for adding more 'oxygen' to the debate....
Mate, you're the one abusing St Kilda players on a St Kilda fansite. Why? Because they do something that you wouldn't. Not illegal, not immoral. Just different. Exactly what is "compromising" about the photos. Embarassing, but hardly earth shattering.

Perhaps it's you who should "pull your head in".
If you think calling someone and their behaviour 'dumb' is abuse or abusing, then you must be fairly sensitive.

If that's the case maybe you shouldn't go around labelling others twerps and idiots.

I'm sure there are even stronger views on the behaviour of Gilbert too... so you may need to go off and make a cup of tea.

St Lenny
Club Player

So she stole the photos from Sam's computer. Why would she do that? Did she plan to do this all along, even when things were ok with him? And what about the other photos? How many guys has she slept with? Why does she follow St Kilda all over the place, how does a young girl afford to do that? Why was she still posting this stuff on twitter last night? WHat are the parents doing to let all this continue!!!!!!!!!!

She is a piece of work.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:1 more saint??
and hr ago it was 2 more saints :?
Well, 1 photo.

Not sure how many in it.

They walk amongst us...

matrix
Saintsational Legend

ohhhhh o

good point

parden the pun

markp
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
markp wrote:You think Gilbert will be all that keen to play forward next year now?

Sam, dont get in Roo's space....
But will they pose together for photo's after the game :D
Or with members??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

St Lenny wrote:So she stole the photos from Sam's computer. Why would she do that? Did she plan to do this all along, even when things were ok with him? And what about the other photos? How many guys has she slept with? Why does she follow St Kilda all over the place, how does a young girl afford to do that? Why was she still posting this stuff on twitter last night? WHat are the parents doing to let all this continue!!!!!!!!!!

She is a piece of work.
She was trying to sell them to the media, who, to its credit, ALL declined and said piss off.

Money, Money, Money

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
markp wrote:You think Gilbert will be all that keen to play forward next year now?

Or with members??
Will Riewoldt win tool of the week?

Lance or James??

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

St Lenny wrote:WHat are the parents doing to let all this continue!!!!!!!!!!

She is a piece of work.
Apparently she isn't in contact with them, as she lives in 'protected residence' and not with them. Apparently she is "on good terms" with them at the minute.

She claims to not use her real surname. Yet the email address she uses is her dads, which has the same surname as the one she uses.

She claims she was pregnant. There were pics of her around the time, one minute flat stomach, next minute looks 4 months in, then straight after flat again.

There are many photos of her she openly posted on the web of herself in nightclubs. She isn't 18 though? How are the guys meant to know she is underage if bouncers don't even get it right when they're meant to ask for ID?

She needs to be locked in a padded cell. Some serious help needs to be given to her. We don't need more and more incidents like this to arise.

Set an example of her, make football stalkers realise they are not welcome and can get into some serious trouble.

They walk amongst us...

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

so the story behind Roos picture, although strange soundes reasonable.
He woke up, jumped out of be- naked- Dawson, just happened to be holding a condom packet a few inchs from his member.
Gilbet ( i think thats who Roo said had the photos in the press conference)was able to take the happy snap.
boys will be boys..

But can some explain to me why he was able to get the happy snap of Dal??

maybe it was a personal photo shared between partners, but why would Gilbet have them?? on his personal laptop?

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
markp
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
markp wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Or with members??
Will Riewoldt win tool of the week?
Will Dal now come out to explain and lament the breach of privacy... and the mechanics of shrinkage?

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

dals_da_bomb wrote:maybe it was a personal photo shared between partners, but why would Gilbet have them?? on his personal laptop?
Some of the photos my brother has from his schoolies trip a couple years back, the kind of things that happen most peoples jaw would hit the floor.

These pics are quite harmless compared to what else is out there.

It's nothing new, boys will be boys, joking around is a regular thing, but as it should be said, what happens on club trips stays on clubs trips.

They walk amongst us...

PJ
SS Life Member

Nasty vindictive bitch no question but it's interesting that some on here jumped to attack the culture of the club....hmmmm

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

St Lenny wrote:So she stole the photos from Sam's computer. Why would she do that? Did she plan to do this all along, even when things were ok with him? And what about the other photos? How many guys has she slept with? Why does she follow St Kilda all over the place, how does a young girl afford to do that? Why was she still posting this stuff on twitter last night? WHat are the parents doing to let all this continue!!!!!!!!!!

She is a piece of work.
apparently she was in possession of the photos for over 9 months and had been attempting to sell them to various media agencies who all declined. she had also been blackmailing the saints about their release.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

dals_da_bomb wrote:so the story behind Roos picture, although strange soundes reasonable.
He woke up, jumped out of be- naked- Dawson, just happened to be holding a condom packet a few inchs from his member.
Gilbet ( i think thats who Roo said had the photos in the press conference)was able to take the happy snap.
boys will be boys..

But can some explain to me why he was able to get the happy snap of Dal??

maybe it was a personal photo shared between partners, but why would Gilbet have them?? on his personal laptop?

Oh come off it - do we really believe this? Are we that willing to believe ANYTHING our captain tells us, so we don't have to face the truth? Of course he would have known the photo was taken. Why else was Zac standing there with a pack of condoms? Or is that Zac's usual greeting to his skipper each morning?

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

HSVKing- My partner has played footy for years- clearly not at the higher level..
Ive heard some stories, and i could almost believe that is what has made my hair curly.. :D

although im not a boy, and i dont really know why i have this view- but the roo situation to me makes sense. Boys especially in a footy club seem to parade thier member around like they do thier numbers. Well at local levels anyway!
But the other photo seems like a personal moment that i just didnt think was shared in these situations.

what would i know.. im just a girl and your quite right- what happens on a boys trip stay on a boys trip.
Unless one of the boys saves the proof.

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
Richter
SS Life Member

markp wrote:If you think calling someone and their behaviour 'dumb' is abuse or abusing, then you must be fairly sensitive.

If that's the case maybe you shouldn't go around labelling others twerps and idiots.

I'm sure there are even stronger views on the behaviour of Gilbert too... so you may need to go off and make a cup of tea.
So according to you calling someone dumb isn't abuse? :?

Not me who needs a cup of tea. Seems you are all in a fluster by fairly innocent images of naked human beings larking around.

Seems you are getting confused.... that's where going off half-cocked (lol) and rushing to judge other people and their behaviour gets you.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I am certainly not going to take back what I said, love the people who can't wait to have a go.

As for this being another sex scandal, what word would you like me to use?

The papers went with lewd, is that better?

For the record, I care little if Roo gets out little Roo and does whatever he likes, but I will not back down from saying his posing for photos was incredibly dumb, and I emphasise posing.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

apparently the 'what happens on a footy trip stays on a footy trip' motto is only a rumor

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

Moods-

I would share my actual view but im not ready to get hounded by everyone yet.

I did say that he was greeted by Dawson holding a rubber as soon as he jumped out of bed. I thought that would of read slightly sarcastic :oops:

I dont believe alot that im told. I believe what I see first and foremost.

Richter
SS Life Member

matrix wrote: well im soooorrrrrry
i did listen to the whole thing
but i was in the shower with my member out
could only hear snipets thru the water
Comedy Gold!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
markp
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:
markp wrote:If you think calling someone and their behaviour 'dumb' is abuse or abusing, then you must be fairly sensitive.

So according to you calling someone dumb isn't abuse? :?

Not me who needs a cup of tea. Seems you are all in a fluster by fairly innocent images of naked human beings larking around.

Seems you are getting confused.... that's where going off half-cocked (lol) and rushing to judge other people and their behaviour gets you.
Ok.

It's fine that these pics exist and are doing the rounds.

Dont know why people are so upset at Gilbert or this chick then....

They're only pictures of naked human beings larking around... should be more of it really!

Not dumb to allow images like this to be taken or kept... merely different.

It's all just different.

Mods please remove all my offensive and abusive references to these players and their behaviour as 'dumb'.

Cheers.