Faaaarrkkk...... (Sex media beat-up thread)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
True Believer wrote:Hey - I just became a hall of famer instead of a club player !!

I sneer upon all you lowly club players..... :lol:

I invite all those with Hall of Fame status or higher (the right type of people) to join me in the parlour for Brandy and Cigars.... :lol:
How did you become a hall of famer?
Hard work and clean living...... :lol: not

Don't know. Someone explained the other week it's got something to do with the number of posts, and I think 1966 is the first change, where you go from club player (sneer) to SS Hall of Fame (yaayyy). Don't know any more than that.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

I must remind generation y .. even in days of yore ..

In days of old when knights were bold and condoms were not invented they put a sock upon their ... and debauched (for want of a better word) 'til their heart's contented
Last edited by samoht on Wed 26 May 2010 2:44pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

True Believer wrote:
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
True Believer wrote:Hey - I just became a hall of famer instead of a club player !!

I invite all those with Hall of Fame status or higher (the right type of people) to join me in the parlour for Brandy and Cigars.... :lol:

Don't know. Someone explained the other week it's got something to do with the number of posts, and I think 1966 is the first change, where you go from club player (sneer) to SS Hall of Fame (yaayyy). Don't know any more than that.
I don't think so. I'm a club player and I have well over 1966 posts....

hmmmm

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Been there, done that.

Just watch out for the Grim Reaper Mod who will cause all your identity status and post count to disappear.

Been there, done that too. :(

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
S.A Saint
Club Player

samoht wrote:
S.A Saint wrote:
samoht wrote:The AFL players concerned could say no too sometimes to their hormones and yes to their responsibilities and ethics - or at least to prophylactics.

Trouble always seems to involve 2 AFL players .. - you'd think 1 of the two would have some sense, sometimes - but birds of a feather (more than) flock together it seems.
being a bit harsh..if some hot bird came up to you and asked you for it im sure you wouldnt turn it down...

afl is a team game..always stick up for your mate ;)
I'm saying if you can't say no to hormones and casual sex ... then at least use prophylactics.
That's what I'm harsh about - their irresponsibilty.
it might have been a spur of the moment thing..then again our efficiency all season has been below average

"Heroes are never forgotten, but legends never die"
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
True Believer wrote:
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:

hmmmm
EErrrr - no. It says above your Av, SS hall of fame.......

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
markp
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
True Believer wrote:
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:

hmmmm
OneEyedSainter77
SS Hall of Fame

Get that eye checked! :wink:

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
True Believer wrote:
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:

hmmmm
EErrrr - no. It says above your Av, SS hall of fame.......
That's odd. All I see above the Av is "Back to Top".

I assume the evil moderators have set up some sort of ranking system to punish the League of Extraordinary Whiners in our midsts.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

bigred wrote:
Legendary wrote:Those wanting a PM:

Careful not to arm yourself with too many glib comments in this matter.

Two books of the Old Testament tell us what comes first.
That pretty much sums it up.

So enough with the PM stuff.
Yes just be careful mentioning names, don't get these boards closed down

Shivers, there's been enough said to work it out, if you must know :shock:

Hold your ground :shock:
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

As someone said here, on another forum, I reckon we ought to get back to talking footy:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthrea ... 578&page=6
To answer his question, the former needs to lift his disposals and the latter is definitely a chance, especially since prior efforts seem to count for a lot, like at the Oscars.

Damn, they've now deleted it.
Last edited by AnythingsPossibleSaints on Wed 26 May 2010 3:23pm, edited 1 time in total.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
bob__71
Club Player

samoht wrote:
S.A Saint wrote:
samoht wrote:The AFL players concerned could say no too sometimes to their hormones and yes to their responsibilities and ethics - or at least to prophylactics.

Trouble always seems to involve 2 AFL players .. - you'd think 1 of the two would have some sense, sometimes - but birds of a feather (more than) flock together it seems.
being a bit harsh..if some hot bird came up to you and asked you for it im sure you wouldnt turn it down...

I'm saying if you can't say no to hormones and casual sex ... then at least use prophylactics.
And how is it affecting you? Are they asking you to babysit?

Infact, as someone who became a Dad at a young age, I am outraged at all the eleitist agist commentary on this thread putting down young parents!!!

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

markp wrote:
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
True Believer wrote:
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:

hmmmm
OneEyedSainter77
SS Hall of Fame

Get that eye checked! :wink:
Oh dear me....

have to clean my glasses I think.

:lol: :lol:

Bardon Saint
Club Player

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/s ... -wco7.html

Ha ha, the media really are watching.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

St Michele, on the Saintsational St Kilda fan forum, addressed accusations about the sexuality of young women:

"How dare you generalise about young women. society and the media sexualise them at such a young age why would you be suprised and then when we see the results people blame the young women."

Quixote had a barrow to push: "This whole thing reeks of nanny state parking inspector journalism at it's most pungent."

Amongst the discussion of predatory girls and the age of consent, a few Saints fans remained focused on the impact of such a scandal on the team's fortunes.

"why does this stuff happen to us?" despaired SaintWodonga.

"yep....just what we friggin need...." wrote Teflon.

"At least the R word hasn't been mentioned!" said Dr Spaceman.

"Regarding the two players allegedly involved .... One we can arguably do without ...the other we can arguably not do without ..." AnythingsPossibleSaints analysed.

EVEYTHING online is watched

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.!
Last edited by matrix on Wed 26 May 2010 2:59pm, edited 1 time in total.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:
samoht wrote:
S.A Saint wrote:

Infact, as someone who became a Dad at a young age, I am outraged at all the eleitist agist commentary on this thread putting down young parents!!!
Well said. Young father myself. We grow into the role. I'm a much better father than my deadbeat one ever was!

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Late in the morning, the rumours were enough for TAB Sportsbet to suspend betting on this Saturday night's St Kilda v Adelaide match at Etihad Stadium.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/s ... -wco7.html

:roll:
heavens to betsy

sainter#4
Club Player

Can someone please pm
which of our players are in potential s***? Thanks=]

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Bardon Saint wrote:http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/s ... -wco7.html

Maybe they ought to get THEIR facts straight. They quoted me as saying something I certainly didn't say. Pot calling the kettle black, by the look of it.
Last edited by AnythingsPossibleSaints on Wed 26 May 2010 3:15pm, edited 1 time in total.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
west57
Club Player

Quite incredible how a "journalist" can write a whole article based on quotes from fan forums. In other words, they get paid to read football fan forums all day!!! Ridiculous.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

sue em for an incorrect statement

i want a ten percent finders fee...... 8-) :twisted:

samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

SENsaintsational wrote:
bob__71 wrote:
samoht wrote:
S.A Saint wrote:

Well said. Young father myself. We grow into the role. I'm a much better father than my deadbeat one ever was!
If everyhting is okay and the girl and the father to be are happy ... then I don't understand why this has come out into the public forum ?

Once out we can comment all we like after all it could be one of our AFL footballers here .. and we all have different opinions.

It could well be that this turns out okay .. and the child grows up happy - let's hope so.

But if it's come out because the girl is complaining then I'll do the baby sitting as I'm sympathetic to her cause and her responsibilty and the responsibilty of all 3 - how's that ?
Last edited by samoht on Wed 26 May 2010 3:11pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:
Bardon Saint wrote:http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/s ... -wco7.html

Maybe they ought to get their facts straight. They quoted me as saying something I certainly didn't say. Pot calling the kettle black, by the look of it.
We should type the opposite off what we want to say, that way the age and hs craptorial might get it right

I love this club
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

west57 wrote:Quite incredible how a "journalist" can write a whole article based on quotes from fan forums. In other words, they get paid to read football fan forums all day!!! Ridiculous.
Just in case there's an update to this story later:

Dr Spaceman says The Age sucks and that Will Brodie is a pathetic journo!

Quote that ya bastard!!!:D

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.!
Well if thats the case.

To all journo's reading this. Go and top yourself, you bunch of low life gutter crawlers.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
matrix wrote:

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.!
Well if thats the case.

To all journo's reading this. Go and top yourself, you bunch of low life gutter crawlers.
Already made a hutchy Thread, as im sure HE IS WATCHING or that "LOVELY LADY "'caro'
Last edited by Ralphy on Wed 26 May 2010 3:22pm, edited 1 time in total.