Big Fish No 2

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: Big Fish No 2

ted ious ness

there ya go leigh lamington

thats a great new moniker :P
(even if i have to sayo myself)

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
johnearljames
Club Player

st.byron wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 4:03pm
johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:47pm
BackFromUSA wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:40pm
johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:33pm
BackFromUSA wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:20pm
johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:14pm
SaintPav wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 8:33am Maybe they are trying to pull something off.

Who knows.
They bloody are. Trust me.

Now the GF is done, trade time is coming very fast.
You are staying the obvious and getting VERY close to trolling.
So we can't speculate or talk about trades? We can't pass on thing we hear?

Who is the sook that reported it?
You haven’t talked about a trade at all. Nor have you talked about what you have heard other than jumping on the back of a poster with reliable sources. You have just posted obvious generalisations in the hope to inflame those sick of your party trick. I am watching very carefully. When you have an actual rumour that you can articulate fully stating the player / club then you are welcome to post it. But saying we are working on something (no specifics) and it is going to big (no specifics) is as obvious as you posting that the sun will rise tomorrow and then set again. The most obvious motivation is trolling for a reaction. Credit is given to the posters who have responded with disdain but no abuse. However you have flagged yourself again.
All not true but I will add you to the trade discussion gatekeepers group!

Thou shall not discuss trades and rumours! 🧙‍♂️
You don’t discuss. You just post recycled rumours you’ve heard elsewhere in an effort to get a reaction or make yourself look knowledgeable by for example, telling everyone to “trust me”, as though you actually are some kind of insider. You’re either doing it deliberately to get reactions, which would include me posting this or........... actually I can’t think of any other reason you’d be doing it. Anyone who calls you out is now labelled a gatekeeper. Well you’d be right about that in BFUSA’s case. It’s just tedious mate.
Here I want to talk about trades and rumours and you blokes are more concerned in what I'm saying or doing. Get over it or don't participate in the thread. I never invited you. Its a fan forum for St Kilda. You aren't a gatekeeper or own the f****** joint.

Always happy to talk with any poster about trades, rumours and/or fairytales. 🙂

Want to watch the most boring and devious thing on television and probably in mankind's history, then tune into a daily live press conference at 11am.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 4:09pm Are we falling for the Messiah fallacy again?

A Martin would be nice but our continued improvement will probably come from the growth in younger players.

Also, better team defence and ability to implement a game plan and change the system, particularly when we have lost control of the play will make a big difference.

A match-winner would help us but it's system over individuals.
IMHO Dusty won Richmond the GF last night but how good was the Richmond defense in adapting and covering the loss of Vlaustin?
A true testament to their 'system' and maybe even more importantly, their total belief in their system.
In big games they believe they can overcome, no matter how badly they are playing or getting beaten. It's why they look so shocked when they occasionally lose an important game.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 4:11pm
st.byron wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 4:03pm
johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:47pm
BackFromUSA wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:40pm
johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:33pm
BackFromUSA wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:20pm
johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:14pm
SaintPav wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 8:33am Maybe they are trying to pull something off.

Who knows.
They bloody are. Trust me.

Now the GF is done, trade time is coming very fast.
You are staying the obvious and getting VERY close to trolling.
So we can't speculate or talk about trades? We can't pass on thing we hear?

Who is the sook that reported it?
You haven’t talked about a trade at all. Nor have you talked about what you have heard other than jumping on the back of a poster with reliable sources. You have just posted obvious generalisations in the hope to inflame those sick of your party trick. I am watching very carefully. When you have an actual rumour that you can articulate fully stating the player / club then you are welcome to post it. But saying we are working on something (no specifics) and it is going to big (no specifics) is as obvious as you posting that the sun will rise tomorrow and then set again. The most obvious motivation is trolling for a reaction. Credit is given to the posters who have responded with disdain but no abuse. However you have flagged yourself again.
All not true but I will add you to the trade discussion gatekeepers group!

Thou shall not discuss trades and rumours! 🧙‍♂️
You don’t discuss. You just post recycled rumours you’ve heard elsewhere in an effort to get a reaction or make yourself look knowledgeable by for example, telling everyone to “trust me”, as though you actually are some kind of insider. You’re either doing it deliberately to get reactions, which would include me posting this or........... actually I can’t think of any other reason you’d be doing it. Anyone who calls you out is now labelled a gatekeeper. Well you’d be right about that in BFUSA’s case. It’s just tedious mate.
Here I want to talk about trades and rumours and you blokes are more concerned in what I'm saying or doing. Get over it or don't participate in the thread. I never invited you. Its a fan forum for St Kilda. You aren't a gatekeeper or own the f****** joint.

Always happy to talk with any poster about trades, rumours and/or fairytales. 🙂
Can you please stay on topic instead of constantly derailing and commentating on what other forumites are saying. It’s getting tedious

Anyway back to what I was saying... big things happening... makes big fish 2 rumour look like a like gummy flake in the pan.

Can’t say anymore now.

Book mark it... it’s huge if it works out. If it doesn’t then obviously I won’t update as a lot of stuff still to be worked out... which means it wasn’t

johnearljames
Club Player

Trolling again.

If you gatekeepers just stayed away and stopped talking s*** about the man then the thread would be small which I couldn't care about.

Here to talk footy, trades, rumours and deals.

Want to watch the most boring and devious thing on television and probably in mankind's history, then tune into a daily live press conference at 11am.
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 4:11pm Here I want to talk about trades and rumours and you blokes are more concerned in what I'm saying or doing.
What an incredible sentence. The first part describes your want. The last part describes your want being granted. Put it all together and you are not happy.

As the great Harry Hoo said, "Amazing."

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 4:16pm
SaintPav wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 4:09pm Are we falling for the Messiah fallacy again?

A Martin would be nice but our continued improvement will probably come from the growth in younger players.

Also, better team defence and ability to implement a game plan and change the system, particularly when we have lost control of the play will make a big difference.

A match-winner would help us but it's system over individuals.
IMHO Dusty won Richmond the GF last night but how good was the Richmond defense in adapting and covering the loss of Vlaustin?
A true testament to their 'system' and maybe even more importantly, their total belief in their system.
In big games they believe they can overcome, no matter how badly they are playing or getting beaten. It's why they look so shocked when they occasionally lose an important game.
Agree. Martin is a rare player. A total outlier.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 3:56pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 2:55pm
johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 2:48pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 2:40pm
johnearljames wrote: Sat 24 Oct 2020 11:12pm More to come but there is word starting to get out we are going after another big fish. No idea on who it is. The club is keeping things very in house these days like Crouch.

It had to wait for Crouch to nominate us and Caldwell's decision but a big fish no 2 might be swimming into RSEA Park for 2021.
More to come but there is word starting to get out that Saintsational are looking at banning another identity of a previous poster for trolling. No idea who it is, the moderators are keeping things very in house these days.

It had to wait until said poster posted more vague generalizations with no factual base, but incarnation 4 or 5 of multiple banned identities might be swimming into bigpond rather than Saintsational sooner rather than later.
Cool. What's his name Jeffy?
As a Saintsational ITK I hear things but my contacts have forbidden me from giving names, but let me tell you he's a big name on Saintsational. By big name I don't refer to the quality of posts, but how many letters make up his username.

I'll give you a clue, he's had multiple bannings over the last 12 months, writes look at me posts that contain no actual information and is possibly the biggest fake faux ITK on any football forum in the country.

Can't say who it is, or when he'll be banned but book mark it!
Secret Kiel?
No a lot closer to home!

I'll give you a clue: He's the biggest knobhead, bulls*** artist, faux ITK to ever frequent this or any other forum.

Any idea?

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
johnearljames
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 5:03pm
johnearljames wrote: Sat 24 Oct 2020 11:12pm More to come but there is word starting to get out we are going after another big fish. No idea on who it is. The club is keeping things very in house these days like Crouch.

It had to wait for Crouch to nominate us and Caldwell's decision but a big fish no 2 might be swimming into RSEA Park for 2021.
More to come but there is word starting to get out that Saintsational are looking at banning another identity of a previous poster for trolling. No idea who it is, the moderators are keeping things very in house these days.

It had to wait until said poster posted more vague generalizations with no factual base, but incarnation 4 or 5 of multiple banned identities might be swimming into bigpond rather than Saintsational sooner rather than later.
As a Saintsational ITK I hear things but my contacts have forbidden me from giving names, but let me tell you he's a big name on Saintsational. By big name I don't refer to the quality of posts, but how many letters make up his username.

I'll give you a clue, he's had multiple bannings over the last 12 months, writes look at me posts that contain no actual information and is possibly the biggest fake faux ITK on any football forum in the country.

Secret Kiel?
No a lot closer to home!

I'll give you a clue: He's the biggest knobhead, bulls*** artist, faux ITK to ever frequent this or any other forum.

Any idea?
Nope. Any clues?

Are you here to talk trades or just cause trouble and derail another thread?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

It must be true.
On BigFooty an ITK named JohnnyRayFlamingo is posting similarly!

SaintPelican66
Club Player

What a load of s*** Saintsational and Bigfooty has become!!!!!

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Joffa Burns wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 5:03pm

Secret Kiel?
No a lot closer to home!

Any idea?
See, I thought I had it when you said "knobhead", but then bulls*** artist threw me off, because IMO bulls*** artist implies a poetic furphy spinner who provides some entertainment value rather than just a troll like creature that boosts the sales of Panadol products.....

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Everyone just piles on to the town freak.

Too easy.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
The Recruit
Club Player

Bunch of precious boys on here

He is just speculating trades might know a bit. Get off his back it a trade forum for discussion and rumours. If you dont like it go somewhere else or get another hobby. Seriously if you guys keep laying into people that post on here no one will post.

How do u not I understand that.

Some reply’s you’re might use instead of ‘he is a bob head’ could be,

Okay thanks for sharing, we will se how it plays out.
Or
Okay I think you might be off the mark but we will see.
Or
Probably not going to happen

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

SaintPelican66 wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 5:49pm What a load of s*** Saintsational and Bigfooty has become!!!!!
Whaddyamean ‘has become’?

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

The Recruit wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 6:29pm Bunch of precious boys on here

He is just speculating trades might know a bit. Get off his back it a trade forum for discussion and rumours. If you dont like it go somewhere else or get another hobby. Seriously if you guys keep laying into people that post on here no one will post.

Or
Or
Nah mate. In his case well deserved. Coming up for his 4th or 5th permanent ban for the same M.O.

The Recruit
Club Player

Just ignor him

realdeal
Club Player

Or
Or

What trade might that be? The poster hasnt even mentioned a trade... not a player, not a team, not a cost... nothing...

He's wasting everyones time.

SaintPelican66
Club Player

st.byron wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 7:00pm
SaintPelican66 wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 5:49pm What a load of s*** Saintsational and Bigfooty has become!!!!!
Whaddyamean ‘has become’?
True.

To the top
SS Life Member

Nothing much changes on here, hey?

Simply, the closest you are ever going to get ahead of a player manager making an announcement or the Club making an announcement is a response “we will be adding polish to our midfield”

And when that comes from who it came from you do not even broach a name because you do not - you simply will not be told

You speculate that the wording says it is one (at least) mid fielder who comes with an established reputation as competition class

Even when you put in general conversation that premiership sides do not play flankers in key defensive positions there is no specific response

The cards are played very close to the chest

You can summarise such as a Hawthorn player being mentioned in relation to Melbourne

Don’t know. But if the Coach wanted that player at St Kilda then that is what would happen for very specific reasons

So you speculate that St Kilda not being mentioned is for a reason

Apart from Crouch, who adds polish to our mid field, we wait any further announcements

So have fun with that

Interesting too that, when we beat Richmond, the first rate addition to our List, Paddy Ryder, was absent and Carlisle and Long got Brownlow votes

Enjoy the arguing

johnearljames
Club Player

Or
Or
Thank you. A very mature and adult way of thinking. Pretty normal actually.

You post a pretty hot rumour that the Saints are targeting a 2nd big fish (will be confirmed soon) and the vultures that think they own this joint come out and circle you like a rotting carcass in the Simpson Desert.

If I had the players name and club then I would post it. But apparantly you need a article, players full name, his date of birth, home address, opposition club, his new salary and contract length, what makes up the players daily morning s***, his sexual preference, what his favourite all time flick is, etc. before you can post a rumour that satisfies the so called gatekeepers on here. On top of that, the little sooks probably report me to the mods all the time (however you do that). 😁

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

Certainly not given up on TT.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Or
Or
OK, do me a favor please.
Tell me what is probably not going to happen when relating to the OP!

Re-read the post and provide some feedback on what has actually been posted.

What trade is being considered?
What potential players/ clubs could be involved?
Are players moving in or out or both?

Then read what the moderator wrote.

People do not react in isolation " The Recruit" they react to patterns of behavior, and in this instance there is a pattern of behavior that stretches back to multiple usernames and bannings due to this type of trolling.

I do not believe a post actually providing information however speculative would be treated in that fashion.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
chook23
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 8:31pm Certainly not given up on TT.
Thanks Tony

will be a difficult task though

saint4life
supersaints2
Club Player

tony74 wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 8:31pm Certainly not given up on TT.
Would be a massive get .. thanks Tony

I used to be supersaints but after 16 years my profile dissapeared... ??? if I make any reference to past posts .. it will be under supersiants.. glad to be back on line