Longy

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Re: Longy

bit confused - after calling me full of s*** - you bang on about the racist slant - but highlight the football stuff
If you want to stick to the footy discussion then fine

Seeya
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Sunsaint,

Thanks for the pm

I got distracted by your use of the word cuz and sorry for making those accusations. I understand that you didn’t mean anything by it. I know you havn’t requested any public apology, but I’d like to set the record straight and apologise for making the inferences.

Have a look at the matches that Ben played in this year and check the op in the link at the bottom of my post. I just got fed up last month when people were using Long as the scapegoat and trying to blame individuals for our thrashings earlier this year or even when he’s been medical sub in about 4 matches.

I will probably continue to defend Longy and all my preferred players based on what they provide for the team and what I perceive to be in the best interests of getting a win on the footy field. I particularly hate it when fans blame our younger players when we have bad losses. As far as sticking up for him and not calling out the undisciplined acts, I think I have been measured with my support and I’m supportive of the coach when he thinks he needs to get Ben to pull his head in

http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 0#p1899570

saynta
Saintsational Legend

"I will probably continue to defend Longy and all my preferred players based on what they provide for the team and what I perceive to be in the best interests of getting a win on the footy field."

Quote is from a scollop post.

Hey mate, all right if I use that line to defend Seb, Billings and Dunny. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Wed 14 Jul 2021 7:29pm "I will probably continue to defend Longy and all my preferred players based on what they provide for the team and what I perceive to be in the best interests of getting a win on the footy field."

Hey mate, all right if I use that line to defend Seb, Billings and Dunny. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Nah. It’s G Rated and not even slightly witty :mrgreen:

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Wed 14 Jul 2021 7:31pm
saynta wrote: Wed 14 Jul 2021 7:29pm "I will probably continue to defend Longy and all my preferred players based on what they provide for the team and what I perceive to be in the best interests of getting a win on the footy field."

Nah. It’s G Rated and not even slightly witty :mrgreen:
8-) :wink: