"Stuck In No Man's Land"

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: "Stuck In No Man's Land"

Joff would be good.

Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

Scollop wrote: Thu 03 Mar 2022 6:53pm
Wayne42 wrote: Thu 03 Mar 2022 12:31am
loris wrote: Thu 03 Mar 2022 12:13am
Trev from the Bush wrote: Wed 02 Mar 2022 7:53pm Interesting reading and, for March 2, interesting that so many forumites have such negative views of our playing list. This is a reason I refrain from posting in the off-season. Why aggrevate yourself?

Interesting we have a new poster, or an old one, identifying themselves as D.B. Cooper, on the front foot for aggression and highlighting grammatical errors. Keep up the passion, I am sure by years end there will be a queue of posters volunteering to throw you out of a jet plane. Unlike your namesake, you might not be given the option of choosing your parachute! :)
I think you’ll find he’s an old poster with a new nic Trev. His modus operandi jumped out to me very quickly :wink:
Any hints loris on who you mean ?
Joff :?:
The Tom Marvolo Riddle of Saintsational. He who must not be named.

Saint supporter since '62
Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

Scollop wrote: Thu 03 Mar 2022 6:53pm
Wayne42 wrote: Thu 03 Mar 2022 12:31am
loris wrote: Thu 03 Mar 2022 12:13am
Trev from the Bush wrote: Wed 02 Mar 2022 7:53pm Interesting reading and, for March 2, interesting that so many forumites have such negative views of our playing list. This is a reason I refrain from posting in the off-season. Why aggrevate yourself?

Interesting we have a new poster, or an old one, identifying themselves as D.B. Cooper, on the front foot for aggression and highlighting grammatical errors. Keep up the passion, I am sure by years end there will be a queue of posters volunteering to throw you out of a jet plane. Unlike your namesake, you might not be given the option of choosing your parachute! :)
I think you’ll find he’s an old poster with a new nic Trev. His modus operandi jumped out to me very quickly :wink:
Any hints loris on who you mean ?
Joff :?:
The Tom Marvolo Riddle of Saintsational. He who must not be named.

Saint supporter since '62
Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Wed 02 Mar 2022 5:54pm King is a moron and his narrative changes depending on his alliances.

Richmond will improve due to a return of injured players.

StKilda can’t use injuries as an excuse everyone has injuries.

Club X Y and Z will get natural improvement from their 19 to 25 year olds.

StKilda I just can’t see any natural improvement from any of their players.

King is a moron
You gotta watch those Club X players. A lot of them can play in multiple positions making them slippery customers.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!