Ratts needs to be replaced by Bucks!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SunnyErnie
Club Player

Re: Ratts needs to be replaced by Bucks!!!

happy feet wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 9:48pm
SunnyErnie wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 5:55pm
The Fireman wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 5:52pm
SunnyErnie wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 5:50pm
The Fireman wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 5:21pm Your lucky I’m not a mod. You would be gone every time you return after your first post

We have enough grief around here at the moment without Trolls
And I’m tipping you are loving it
I am not a troll and I am not loving it. Ratts was terribly outcoached today. He does not have the tactical nous required to be an AFL coach. We should not renew his contract and we should make a play for Bucks
You’ll be gone soon enough
Why don’t you debate the issue here. Do you think Ratts has tbe nous to coach in the AFL? Or is he a Richo clone with just one gameplan? Pressure and long to the square!
S.E, how do you know Ratts was outcoached today? Did you have his game plan so you could tell if the players executed it correctly? Did you consider we were outclassed by better more skillful players? Did you take into account the effect of playing at Cairns in a sauna mudheap? No you didn’t. You just made a ludicrous statement about replacing Ratten with a failed coach from Collingwood and then spend all night trying to justify your ridiculous statement or putting down those who disagree with you.
On the contrary, I didn’t put anyone down. I actually challenged them to debate rather than throw insults. Ratts was completely outcoached by Goodwin. How Ratts could not see that Langdon was tearing us a new one is perplexing at the very least. King was being torn a new one but again no change. A coach has to be able to assess how the game is going and make changes accordingly. Ratts never does this. The only 2 moves he makes when things are not going well is Membrey to the backline and Sinclair to the middle. And this is just a desperation move rather than a tactical one. Ratts has no idea and is from the same school as Richo!!!

St Kilda should never trade with Essendon and Sydney ever again!!!

NeXus
Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Bucks can talk under water.
Would be slow starts as his addresses would put players to sleep.

Like GT & Lyon, he had every opportunity to win a flag. Failed.

Ratts needs the support of true supporters. Has taken a basket case, got us a finals win first year and has us in the 8. Calls for him to be replaced are bollocks of a high order. Questionable agenda going on.

SunnyErnie
Club Player

Yorkeys wrote: Mon 09 May 2022 1:06am Bucks can talk under water.
Would be slow starts as his addresses would put players to sleep.

Like GT & Lyon, he had every opportunity to win a flag. Failed.

Ratts needs the support of true supporters. Has taken a basket case, got us a finals win first year and has us in the 8. Calls for him to be replaced are bollocks of a high order. Questionable agenda going on.
Not questionable at all. He never had and still has no plan “B”. He is old school like Richo. Bomb long to the square. Quite frankly, that is piss poor and not what the Saints need.
Last edited by SunnyErnie on Mon 09 May 2022 10:42pm, edited 1 time in total.

NeXus
asiu
Saintsational Legend

GT never had ... 'every opportunity'

get real

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

SunnyErnie wrote: Mon 09 May 2022 12:17am
The Fireman wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 5:21pm ...
I am not a troll...
S.E, how do you know Ratts was outcoached...
.... How Ratts could not see that Langdon was tearing us a new one.....
....same school as Richo!!!
Mathew Lloyd said the same thing!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

lol

..except he forgot to say, 'Same as Richo'.

!!! Is three quotation marks and capitals code for (Ernie > Earnest)??!!!

Couldn't watch the game from the Land of the Rising Sunny, so I need your earnest assessments.

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
SunnyErnie
Club Player

shanegrambeau wrote: Mon 09 May 2022 11:47am
SunnyErnie wrote: Mon 09 May 2022 12:17am
The Fireman wrote: Sun 08 May 2022 5:21pm ...
I am not a troll...
S.E, how do you know Ratts was outcoached...
.... How Ratts could not see that Langdon was tearing us a new one.....
....same school as Richo!!!
Mathew Lloyd said the same thing!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

lol

..except he forgot to say, 'Same as Richo'.

!!! Is three quotation marks and capitals code for (Ernie > Earnest)??!!!

Couldn't watch the game from the Land of the Rising Sunny, so I need your earnest assessments.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NeXus
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Perhaps with Bucks’ coaching methods in using X-rated material could really help to HARDEN UP the team :mrgreen:

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
happy feet
Club Player

Great coaching performance tonight Brett Ratten. Paddy to the forward line was a masterstroke. Why would you replace Brett Ratten with a yesterdays man.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
PADDLEPOP1001
Club Player

Bucks ain’t coaching anywhere next year!

PADDLEPOP1000
shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

Enough is enough!!!

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote: Mon 09 May 2022 10:20am GT never had ... 'every opportunity'

get real
He did have the keys to the entire club…

“Yeah….nah””
axcellence
Club Player

Don’t want Buckley anywhere near the saints..

SunnyErnie
Club Player

Sookey lala of the highest order!!!

NeXus
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

You are ‘caucasian’ as the coppers like to describe you…

…right?

What the fk would you know about his situation or any one who has been subjected to a racist slur?

So a person who is hurt and has to deal with his team mates abuse and a club who won’t do anything about it is a sook is he? Can’t you fkn see that they guy is still suffering with mental demons from having to put up for years with people calling him ‘chimp’ at his place of employment?

On top of that he had a high profile President who made racist comments in public and who presided over a footy club with systemic racist attitudes and a coach who more interested in hiding the truth rather than dealing with it and looking after the player.

I hope he gets some proper counselling and I hope he moves on for his own mental health. As far as FIGJAM is concerned, I think the karma bus will keep running into that prick for many years to come

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Thu 19 May 2022 10:10am You are ‘caucasian’ as the coppers like to describe you…

…right?

What the fk would you know about his situation or any one who has been subjected to a racist slur?

So a person who is hurt and has to deal with his team mates abuse and a club who won’t do anything about it is a sook is he? Can’t you fkn see that they guy is still suffering with mental demons from having to put up for years with people calling him ‘chimp’ at his place of employment?

On top of that he had a high profile President who made racist comments in public and who presided over a footy club with systemic racist attitudes and a coach who more interested in hiding the truth rather than dealing with it and looking after the player.

I hope he gets some proper counselling and I hope he moves on for his own mental health. As far as FIGJAM is concerned, I think the karma bus will keep running into that prick for many years to come
I agree with everything you are saying but it is illegal in most states to record a conversation without the other party's consent. He must have been desperate.

SunnyErnie
Club Player

saynta wrote: Thu 19 May 2022 1:09pm
Scollop wrote: Thu 19 May 2022 10:10am You are ‘caucasian’ as the coppers like to describe you…

…right?

I agree with everything you are saying but it is illegal in most states to record a conversation without the other party's consent. He must have been desperate.
I'm glad you used the quote button saynta otherwise I would not have seen what my FOE said. Scollop is an utter disgrace. Now he is trying to guess the colour of my skin via a keyboard. :shock: The guy secretly recorded a private discussion and then took it to the media. What kind of person does that? The answer, a very disturbed human being. Nothing to do with racism!!! As for Scollop, he will remain on my Foe list for good.

NeXus
saynta
Saintsational Legend

SunnyErnie wrote: Thu 19 May 2022 2:12pm

…right?

I'm glad you used the quote button saynta otherwise I would not have seen what my FOE said. Scollop is an utter disgrace. Now he is trying to guess the colour of my skin via a keyboard. :shock: The guy secretly recorded a private discussion and then took it to the media. What kind of person does that? The answer, a very disturbed human being. Nothing to do with racism!!! As for Scollop, he will remain on my Foe list for good.
:roll: :roll: :roll: I would much prefer if you didn't comment on my posts.

SunnyErnie
Club Player

saynta wrote: Thu 19 May 2022 4:31pm
SunnyErnie wrote: Thu 19 May 2022 2:12pm

…right?

:roll: :roll: :roll: I would much prefer if you didn't comment on my posts.
I thought we had actually become a little closer lately

NeXus
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Mods