Similarities with Lyon teams

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Re: Similarities with Lyon teams

Sanctorum wrote: Wed 02 Nov 2022 2:51pm
Vortex wrote: Tue 01 Nov 2022 1:40pm
Max King will be the interesting watch, I tip he'll be the first to get dropped to make a statement like he did with Dal and Milne.
Big call Vortex, you made it quite clear in a number of posts that you don't rate Max King, and while I go along with the belief that he displays terrible body language at times, I'm 100% certain that he will be one of a number of players who will lift dramatically under Lyon and Walsh, you can put your money on it.

I'll make a big call too: Max is marquee-in-waiting and all he needs to sparkle is some serious whipping to get him to achieve that status and once he does he will be more successful as a key forward than the bloke who handed him his #12 jumper.

The best since Plugger!

And what do you see when you see Sharman....Dunstall?
Last edited by Vortex on Wed 02 Nov 2022 8:15pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Vortex wrote: Wed 02 Nov 2022 5:00pm
Max King will be the interesting watch, I tip he'll be the first to get dropped to make a statement like he did with Dal and Milne.
Big call Vortex, you made it quite clear in a number of posts that you don't rate Max King, and while I go along with the belief that he displays terrible body language at times, I'm 100% certain that he will be one of a number of players who will lift dramatically under Lyon and Walsh, you can put your money on it.

I'll make a big call too: Max is marquee-in-waiting and all he needs to sparkle is some serious whipping to get him to achieve that status and once he does he will be more successful as a key forward than the bloke who handed him his #12 jumper.

The best since Plugger!

And what do you see when you see Sharman....Dunstan?
If Dunstan was on stilts, was fired from a cannon and could kick straight over 50m. Sure. Twins. From a distance. Would be easy mistake to make. A way to tell them apart is that Sharman is an AFL player, wears Saints strip, Dunstan plays Bs. In another set of colours. Easy distinction for the initially confused, if you think about it.

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Yorkeys wrote: Wed 02 Nov 2022 6:34pm

The best since Plugger!

If Dunstan was on stilts, was fired from a cannon and could kick straight over 50m. Sure. Twins. From a distance. Would be easy mistake to make. A way to tell them apart is that Sharman is an AFL player, wears Saints strip, Dunstan plays Bs. In another set of colours. Easy distinction for the initially confused, if you think about it.
My bad Mr Potatoe Head, I meant Dunstall

Rubyjo
Club Player

Borat 1 .0 is really a bit of a joke ..
Borat 2.0 will be a champ ..

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Vortex wrote: Wed 02 Nov 2022 8:14pm
Yorkeys wrote: Wed 02 Nov 2022 6:34pm

The best since Plugger!

My bad Mr Potatoe Head, I meant Dunstall
You say potatoe .... you spud,
are you blaming one of your imaginary friends again.

Sanctorum
Club Player

The best since Plugger!

What makes you say that Vortex? I simply disagreed with your negativity about Max King, did I mention anotherplayer??

"To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.."

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910) American writer and humorist
Sanctorum
Club Player

The best since Plugger!

What makes you say that Vortex? I simply disagreed with your negativity about Max King, did I mention another player??

"To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.."

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Sanctorum wrote: Thu 03 Nov 2022 1:32pm

The best since Plugger!

What makes you say that Vortex? I simply disagreed with your negativity about Max King, did I mention another player??
Are you sitting on your funny bone?

Sanctorum
Club Player

Vortex wrote: Thu 03 Nov 2022 4:43pm
Sanctorum wrote: Thu 03 Nov 2022 1:32pm

The best since Plugger!

Are you sitting on your funny bone?
Unlike yours, my funny bone is not situated in that part of my anatomy :lol: