Who the bloody hell is Mark Duffield?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Re: Who the bloody hell is Mark Duffield?

Teflon wrote: Sun 20 Nov 2022 3:39pm
Vortex wrote: Sun 20 Nov 2022 6:20am
Teflon wrote: Sun 20 Nov 2022 2:21am
Vortex wrote: Fri 18 Nov 2022 9:08am
Teflon wrote: Thu 17 Nov 2022 10:24pm
Yorkeys wrote: Wed 16 Nov 2022 5:54pm
Scollop wrote: Wed 16 Nov 2022 8:52am The messiah with a great sales pitch who had been gifted talented teams who could have basically coached themselves

The messiah with a great track record with young players…. :oops: Not!!

Read the post below from loris (sorry to to be reposting this loris. Get ready for the sycophants to come after ya :wink: )

Let’s hope the assistant coaches and our development staff can make up for his deficiencies. Let’s hope Walsh and the list management and head recruiters don’t give in to his short term selfish needs

http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 1#p1984371
I thought we would get a coach like McCrea, that hidden talent was lurking in the assistants ranks. Initially taken aback by the Ross revival, now really behind the Club's decisions.
Looking at Loris ' informative post it could be noted that it is not unknown for a losing Grand Finalist to take a big form slump.
At the rate of improvement Freo were making, indicated by % of games won, they were on the right track (as history has proven).
5 years is a long time in coaching, average tenure is what?
Pavlich declined then retired, Neale left, their multiple medal winner started suffering from back and shoulder injuries.
Maybe the snide references to Freo under Ross are superficial. Maybe not. He got them to a granny and a few final series? Yes?
Ratts wasn't taking us within Cooee, as much as I had affection for him, he had no answers.
Perspective!!
Thank the lord
Freo now thanking Lyon for Serong and Brayshaw
With half a side in his final year he won more games than previous as N Riewoldt notes he was on the right trajectory
But agree typically sides who cling the gf mountain do experience a come down
Careful Brother Teffers, if you go down that rabbit hole before you know it someone will argue our two previous coaches deserve some credit for player development to the list RL inherits. I actually think though you would have to argue Ratts results are better than Lyons last 4 years in charge of a bottom 4 side.
So sister Vort you’re suggesting we were better off hanging on to Brett and not installing Lyon as coach??
c**k on the block time old chump …let’s hear what you’d have done?????

(think music gap left for old Vort…)

Nothing??? I thought so…..

The history of the club proves my cynicism is justified.

It's easy to predict failure and in fact any idiot can do it, you've been predicting failure successfully for a very long time.

However now you are predicting success I'm spending more time wondering if any idiot can predicting failure AND success as some form of multi skill.
But aren’t you predicting failure if basing your cynicism of previous club performances?
What a bizarre statement
You’ve essentially labelled yourself an idiot..
I’m not going to argue with you but one does at least need to understand what one is cr@ping on about if one is going to make ridiculous statements
What are you saying ?
Brett should’ve stayed ? Ross should’nt have been appointed???
Otherwise it’s just boorish sniping with little imagination
Any idiot can bash St Kilda cause of its past…hell the media make a sport of it ..
suspect you’re more if the same old ..,
At least try be original if you’re going to constantly pot the club…
I am a multi tasker by reputation btw I can recognise when the club gets it wrong/right and still deal with imbeciles on here who just want to make “look at me” posts..
5 minute abs then.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: Who the bloody hell is Mark Duffield?

Vortex wrote: Sun 20 Nov 2022 4:19pm
Teflon wrote: Sun 20 Nov 2022 3:39pm
Vortex wrote: Sun 20 Nov 2022 6:20am
Teflon wrote: Sun 20 Nov 2022 2:21am
Vortex wrote: Fri 18 Nov 2022 9:08am
Teflon wrote: Thu 17 Nov 2022 10:24pm
Yorkeys wrote: Wed 16 Nov 2022 5:54pm
Scollop wrote: Wed 16 Nov 2022 8:52am The messiah with a great sales pitch who had been gifted talented teams who could have basically coached themselves

The messiah with a great track record with young players…. :oops: Not!!

Read the post below from loris (sorry to to be reposting this loris. Get ready for the sycophants to come after ya :wink: )

Let’s hope the assistant coaches and our development staff can make up for his deficiencies. Let’s hope Walsh and the list management and head recruiters don’t give in to his short term selfish needs

http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 1#p1984371
I thought we would get a coach like McCrea, that hidden talent was lurking in the assistants ranks. Initially taken aback by the Ross revival, now really behind the Club's decisions.
Looking at Loris ' informative post it could be noted that it is not unknown for a losing Grand Finalist to take a big form slump.
At the rate of improvement Freo were making, indicated by % of games won, they were on the right track (as history has proven).
5 years is a long time in coaching, average tenure is what?
Pavlich declined then retired, Neale left, their multiple medal winner started suffering from back and shoulder injuries.
Maybe the snide references to Freo under Ross are superficial. Maybe not. He got them to a granny and a few final series? Yes?
Ratts wasn't taking us within Cooee, as much as I had affection for him, he had no answers.
Perspective!!
Thank the lord
Freo now thanking Lyon for Serong and Brayshaw
With half a side in his final year he won more games than previous as N Riewoldt notes he was on the right trajectory
But agree typically sides who cling the gf mountain do experience a come down
Careful Brother Teffers, if you go down that rabbit hole before you know it someone will argue our two previous coaches deserve some credit for player development to the list RL inherits. I actually think though you would have to argue Ratts results are better than Lyons last 4 years in charge of a bottom 4 side.
So sister Vort you’re suggesting we were better off hanging on to Brett and not installing Lyon as coach??
c**k on the block time old chump …let’s hear what you’d have done?????

(think music gap left for old Vort…)

Nothing??? I thought so…..

The history of the club proves my cynicism is justified.

It's easy to predict failure and in fact any idiot can do it, you've been predicting failure successfully for a very long time.

However now you are predicting success I'm spending more time wondering if any idiot can predicting failure AND success as some form of multi skill.
But aren’t you predicting failure if basing your cynicism of previous club performances?
What a bizarre statement
You’ve essentially labelled yourself an idiot..
I’m not going to argue with you but one does at least need to understand what one is cr@ping on about if one is going to make ridiculous statements
What are you saying ?
Brett should’ve stayed ? Ross should’nt have been appointed???
Otherwise it’s just boorish sniping with little imagination
Any idiot can bash St Kilda cause of its past…hell the media make a sport of it ..
suspect you’re more if the same old ..,
At least try be original if you’re going to constantly pot the club…
I am a multi tasker by reputation btw I can recognise when the club gets it wrong/right and still deal with imbeciles on here who just want to make “look at me” posts..
5 minute abs then.
Abs still avoid the question…
Probably take less than 5 minutes if you could muster a view of your own….but then again..

“Yeah….nah””