Breaking News: Cousins Receives 1 Year Suspension

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

cousins was payed by the eagles yes but he is registered as a player by the afl hence why he is governed by the players conduct and in turn he get protection by the players association

Pratt is not registered by the AFL , hes not signed to a code of conduct therefor his actions can only be held acountable by the law not the AFL
the alf have no controle over his possition just like they cant fire the bootstudder the groundskeeper they are carlton employee/volenteers

i understand its carlton and we all want to stick the boot in but the law of the land found the fine to be sufficant punishment for Pratt the AFL cant add to that

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:demetriou wake up you dopey prick.
an awesome rant, dan. i take it from this that you aren't exactly a fan of demetriou's. neither am i and he would now want to make sure he keeps his own nose scrupulously clean

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:demetriou wake up you dopey prick.
an awesome rant, dan. i take it from this that you aren't exactly a fan of demetriou's. neither am i and he would now want to make sure he keeps his own nose scrupulously clean
IMO for about 15 to 20 years the AFL has been running itself as a in club.

giving themselves contracts (cough cough catering), using 'research' dollars to go overseas junkets, or up to sydney for prostitutes and alcohol binges, handing out contracts left right and centre to mates.

Im very disillusioned with AFL.

as I said early its st kilda or nothing for me.

Honestly I am a strong critic of Cousins, but Demetriou's head in the sand contributed to it reaching this stage, and I have no doubt that demetriou would have preferred if cousins died overseas or remained in LA or similar so he wouldn't have to deal with the issue.

I believe cousins should have been banned or suspended, but while just about everyone knows who the other drug cheats are dimwit continued to say there isn't a problem, there isn't a problem.

unless he introduces a program to test, appeal, suspend and rehabilitate players, sadly the only ones who will ever be helped will be those who reach the critical stages of Jonathan Hay or Ben Cousins.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!