Get On Now!!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Stone Cold has been arrested for stealing from the collection plate this morning :roll: :wink: !!

Boppa
Club Player

Re: Get On Now!!!!!

Washedup wrote:
3:16 wrote:If u have some spare cabbage, put it on the saints first thing, WE R A SPECIAL!!!!!

Cause StoneCold said so!!!!!

Don't say I didn't tell ya!!!!!
I'm sure they will all remind you when they all lose cash from your made up mail :roll: :roll: :roll:
You were on the money mate, alot on here get excited when 3:16 posts but like you said most of it is "made up mail".
I wonder why he hasn't posted since the loss?
If we had won i can guarantee you he would have posted on here sprouting off how good Stone Cold is, and how he was the one that told us that we were certainties this week

Like it or not Boppa speaks the truth
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Boppa wrote:
Washedup wrote:
3:16 wrote:If u have some spare cabbage, put it on the saints first thing, WE R A SPECIAL!!!!!

I'm sure they will all remind you when they all lose cash from your made up mail :roll: :roll: :roll:
You were on the money mate, alot on here get excited when 3:16 posts but like you said most of it is "made up mail".
If we had won i can guarantee you he would have posted on here sprouting off how good Stone Cold is, and how he was the one that told us that we were certainties this week
Who is 3:16, is it someone attached to the club?
Only one I know who has the inside running is Davo027.
Last edited by Iceman234 on Mon 14 Apr 2008 3:27pm, edited 1 time in total.

markp
Saintsational Legend

meher baba wrote:
markp wrote:I think you would rather be proven right than wrong, I think you get a certain degree of schadenfreude when we fail....
No, markp, not schadenfreude (even though it is definitely one of my favourite words). I am always devastated when we play poorly and lose a game we should have won. I generally don't smile for at least 24 hours.

Sometimes I might console my grief by having a go at some of the imbeciles on here who endlessly parrot on about how awful GT was, how he ruined our list, how RL is a supercoach who is going to turn it around, etc. I'm only paying them back for the endless quantities of abuse and ridicule they have thrown at me since that fateful day in 2006 when I believe the club took a major turn in the wrong direction.

But I would far rather be proven wrong than right about RL. I hope he starts proving me wrong in about 35 minutes time!!
Yes it's a great word, and we're all guilty of it sometimes....

Attacking RL as a way of "paying back" your detractors aint the way to go.

I think it's fair to give the man until mid-season before we know where we are really at, and can clearly review and asses his ability as a coach.... And season's end before we could seriously consider any drastic actions.

If we are not well in the mix come finals time (barring exceptional circumstances), I would think the gloves could justifiably come off.

karnaby
Club Player

Iceman234 wrote:
Boppa wrote:
Washedup wrote:

Who is 3:16?

Some on here revere him as they do another couple as being so well connected and knowing everything about the club.

Only one I know who has the inside running is Davo027.

This was blistering info this time though, in a two horse race.
I've got no qualms about stone cold giving us the heads up, it really is our own choice of what we do with that advice. As far as I could see the players came out & gave it a good effort at the start, which is about the best prior knowledge could provide. The only time I'd blame stone cold is if he was the kicking coach. :evil:

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

LOL - had re-read post and edited it as you were typing obviously Karnaby.

Hadn't meant to sound as it did - so adjusted accordingly.

karnaby
Club Player

Hi Iceman - I was probably addressing comments prior to yours as much as anything, but, it's funny catching you in the midst of the ol' editing maneuver :lol: :lol:

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful