OMG DAL AND STVIE R OUT

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:dal has been lacklustre all year. has got his regulation easy touches but has had NO impact on the game in any shape or form and has been MIA when the game is up for grabs. he sure has a few mates in this regards too. im not pointing the finger at him. but a dropping a champ never hurt anyone.

look at the aussie cricket team.

m clarke, s warne, g mcgrath, m hayden, r ponting were all dropped at one stage in their career and came back and domintaed. all the greats.
Your avatar's a bit flowing large Con.
Yep, FLOWERING get the FLOWERING avatar off for FLOWER sake

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
degruch
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
degruch wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:dal has been lacklustre all year. has got his regulation easy touches but has had NO impact on the game in any shape or form and has been MIA when the game is up for grabs. he sure has a few mates in this regards too. im not pointing the finger at him. but a dropping a champ never hurt anyone.

look at the aussie cricket team.

m clarke, s warne, g mcgrath, m hayden, r ponting were all dropped at one stage in their career and came back and domintaed. all the greats.
Your avatar's a bit flowing large Con.
Yep, FLOWERING get the FLOWERING avatar off for FLOWER sake
Yes, get it off before we have to use some really foul language...like FLOODING!

Solar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:We remember that day dont we and how many new players debut that day well tomorrow may be similar.
may be similar?

Yes I remember that day, in fact we only had one FIT player on our list not to play. Yes we debuted 3 players but we also had a very out of form and YOUNG team which had been stripped of it's experience and form by injuries.

So tell me how I'm not supposed to equate the above quote to what I mentioned earlier....

BTW stop being such a know it all wanker, you really do come across as someone who looks down on those with other views. So over your hypocritical nonsense...
You started it by saying that quote you just mentioned means I am a sad sack. How does that quote equate to being a sad sack.

You keep talking about a young team that day with only one fit player not playing. What the hell has that got to do with me saying that the amount of players who played their first game will be similar to tomorrow night.

Look I shouldnt be having a go at you because you must still be in primary school so I will go easy from now on.
the whole thread you started was about how these selections meant that this game could go the way of that hawks match. I'm sorry if I read between the lines and thought that you meant we would be uncompetative....... "WE REMEMBER THAT DAY DONT WE"

f*** why do I bother with you, you get found out for the lieing git you are and you have the gaul to have a go at me :roll:

Waiting for the insightful reply including made up website and refernce to primary schools....

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:We remember that day dont we and how many new players debut that day well tomorrow may be similar.
may be similar?

Yes I remember that day, in fact we only had one FIT player on our list not to play. Yes we debuted 3 players but we also had a very out of form and YOUNG team which had been stripped of it's experience and form by injuries.

So tell me how I'm not supposed to equate the above quote to what I mentioned earlier....

BTW stop being such a know it all wanker, you really do come across as someone who looks down on those with other views. So over your hypocritical nonsense...
You started it by saying that quote you just mentioned means I am a sad sack. How does that quote equate to being a sad sack.

You keep talking about a young team that day with only one fit player not playing. What the hell has that got to do with me saying that the amount of players who played their first game will be similar to tomorrow night.

Look I shouldnt be having a go at you because you must still be in primary school so I will go easy from now on.
the whole thread you started was about how these selections meant that this game could go the way of that hawks match. I'm sorry if I read between the lines and thought that you meant we would be uncompetative....... "WE REMEMBER THAT DAY DONT WE"

f*** why do I bother with you, you get found out for the lieing git you are and you have the gaul to have a go at me :roll:

Waiting for the insightful reply including made up website and refernce to primary schools....
You have an early lunch or is it a late play time. You are possibly the dumbest person to ever post on this site if you cannot see I was talking about the 3 new players. I hope you are only joking because if you are that dumb you should be in some kind of institution. For your sake I hope you are only joking. I have found another website that may help you.

www. icantadmitiwaswrong.com.au or www.pleasefindmeaninstitution.com

Solar
Saintsational Legend

This was the FIRST, post.

So what your suggesting is that the only reason we remember THAT game was because three player debuted. Either YOUR intellegence is at a pre-school level with that comment (if so stop wasting everyones reading time by stating obvious stupid things) or you were suggesting that we remember it for being a terrible night where were killed in every aspect of the game. To then go on to suggest this is the weakest squad since that game adds to this.

I pulled you up on this, you have ignored this completely and shown your real self.

Your a sarcastic little s*** who thinks he's above most people.

Guess what, tonight 3 players will debut. They will win and I will ignore your s***. Everyone happy..... :twisted:

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
This was the FIRST, post.

So what your suggesting is that the only reason we remember THAT game was because three player debuted. Either YOUR intellegence is at a pre-school level with that comment (if so stop wasting everyones reading time by stating obvious stupid things) or you were suggesting that we remember it for being a terrible night where were killed in every aspect of the game. To then go on to suggest this is the weakest squad since that game adds to this.

I pulled you up on this, you have ignored this completely and shown your real self.

Your a sarcastic little s*** who thinks he's above most people.

Guess what, tonight 3 players will debut. They will win and I will ignore your s***. Everyone happy..... :twisted:

You just got out of primary school didnt you. I have told you before but it keeps going straight in one ear and out the other because there is nothing in your head to stop it, that I started the thread because I had heard there would be 3 new players the same as the Hawthorn game. As I have said I do not know another game I could have compared it to as I dont know another game where we blooded 3 new players. Get it. I thought you may have been doing grade 6 but I am sorry to be having a go at you as you are obviously still only in grade 2.

Yes I hope your right and they do win and if you had noticed I have picked us to win but I am not confident.

matrix
Saintsational Legend