AGM

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
saintly wrote:

sorry, from my perspective (only) it sounded aggressive and not polite.

from tones of voices people obviously interpret things differently! differently
The questioner regarding L2 seating was obviously angry and his tone was demonstrative, could have been interpreted as aggressive.

Why would Archie show me the respect of inviting me to his office and let me look over confidential documents if my tone to him was disrespectful and aggressive?

I assure you, that I was not being aggressive!

My posting on here could be at times interpreted that way, but my tone at the AGM was measured as I knew the only way to get answers was to ask the questions politely.

I'd suggest to you that the reason for the first round of derision and boos emanating from the flock, came as a result of me repeating the same question I asked earlier in the night.

I asked this question again because the first time around, Archie did not address the point as to whether he had supporting documents to back up his claims, hence the first time around the question was not fully addressed.

Went right over the heads of the flock, but that then again that's why they are the flock.
why repeat a question twice??? its obvious noone wanted to listen to you first time around...why would it change the second???

sounds like your real nature mirrors your nature on here...toolish
I answered that already, if you actually bothered to read what I wrote!

The first time the question wasn't answered in it's entirety!

The second time I asked the question to Archie he answered it and even invited me to his office to look at confidential documents!

Understand why now?

mods, do I really have to put up with this stalking nonsense from people who contribute nothing to the debate and offer only personalized nonsense about other posters?
mod, do we (yes we...the majority of the fourm) have to put up with repetitive nonsense???...its much worse than repetitive...its an agenda from a lowlife...

he/she is continuously offensive in more ways than one...and continues to never learn his/her lesson

there i can also pitch a sale

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Sunil_saint wrote: Look I do have to agree with Eveton that some questions re the move needed to be asked, but that they were asked with the utmost courteousy. (This " individual" is softly spoken - unlike the fan that was LOUDLY unhappy with the level 2 deal...!!!!)
I think that backs up what I asserted regarding my tone, perhaps not so softly spoken, but still polite and respectful all the same.

As for Ross Lyon, most definitely the Real McCoy,

I was totally impressed by his manner, his message and his dry sense of humor is very endearing, whimsical and very funny.

I have no doubt whatsoever that as far as the coach goes we are in great hands!

As for Lenny Hayes,

he would be worth turning gay for, OMG he is soooooooo HOT!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

did you mention the gold coast ...???....do you wnt to answer that....or would that show that you were being a smart arse.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:did you mention the gold coast ...???....do you wnt to answer that....or would that show that you were being a smart arse.....
I mentioned "before you leave for the Gold Coast" and Archie corrected me by saying Sydney!

no biggie

my mistake

why does it interest you so?

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

barks would you consider cutting your ponytail?

#1 Ryder fan
stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
stinger wrote:did you mention the gold coast ...???....do you wnt to answer that....or would that show that you were being a smart arse.....
I mentioned "before you leave for the Gold Coast" and Archie corrected me by saying Sydney!

no biggie

my mistake

because you "corrected" another poster's account of your first question....but you failed to mention the gold coast reference....which proves to me really that you were being antagonistic as the first poster suggested...but denied by you......that's why.......

...i wasn't there..so i was merely trying to establish who to believe.......your answer confirms my earlier hfo......

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

no biggie

my mistake

because you "corrected" another poster's account of your first question....but you failed to mention the gold coast reference....which proves to me really that you were being antagonistic as the first poster suggested...but denied by you......that's why.......

...i wasn't there..so i was merely trying to establish who to believe.......your answer confirms my earlier hfo......
what, I'm confused........................ :?

I asked Archie before he leaves for the Gold Coast, ..........

he corrected my mistake by saying Sydney,

my mistake

I then asked him the question about the relocation etc...etc...

How does this mean anything other than me making a simple mistake?

What's this got to do with anything, establish what, I'm really totally confused?

Are you serious?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

are you????

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

So now that Archie has invited Hippy4Eva to view the books... wil he finally relieve us from his antics and conspiracy theories?

This is what amazes me...

We all got Rix shoved down our throat. He turned out to be a dud... so we move on the next item on the agenda... GT.

More innuendo and rantings, yet after stalking the guy in court... it's all hush hush. What did GT really say to him?

Then we move on to the next agenda.. the away strip... a serious waste of energy and oxygen as it has zero... read that again... zero impact on the field...

Then we have Seaford... all the ranting and boorish crapola posted. They answered his question.

Will we now hear the end of it? And move on to the next agenda.

Perhaps Hippy4Eva should change his nick to Fonz4Eva?

Can tolerate the crapola, if once in a while he can admit he was wrong.

All we get are contsant hysterical rantings... then silence... and yes you guessed it... a new agenda. And deflection by calling other people names and labelling.

Any person worth their integrity would at least have the gumption to admit if and when they are wrong.

But not our beloved Fonz4Eva.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:So now that Archie has invited Hippy4Eva to view the books... wil he finally relieve us from his antics and conspiracy theories?

This is what amazes me...

We all got Rix shoved down our throat. He turned out to be a dud... so we move on the next item on the agenda... GT.

More innuendo and rantings, yet after stalking the guy in court... it's all hush hush. What did GT really say to him?

Then we move on to the next agenda.. the away strip... a serious waste of energy and oxygen as it has zero... read that again... zero impact on the field...

Then we have Seaford... all the ranting and boorish crapola posted. They answered his question.

Will we now hear the end of it? And move on to the next agenda.

Perhaps Hippy4Eva should change his nick to Fonz4Eva?

Can tolerate the crapola, if once in a while he can admit he was wrong.

All we get are contsant hysterical rantings... then silence... and yes you guessed it... a new agenda. And deflection by calling other people names and labelling.

Any person worth their integrity would at least have the gumption to admit if and when they are wrong.

But not our beloved Fonz4Eva.
+1

at least i now know to look for the only hippie st kidla fan down at the dome this year

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

jim main loves our away strip...said it reminded him of saints teams from the 50's....certainly does ollie..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1eyedNever
Club Player

Thanks

Thanks Barks for asking a few of the Hard questions
As usual some wankers on here shout you down.
As for the board they are treating us like a big Multi National does at there AGM s tell you F**# ALL and cut you off when the hard ones need answering
Again
Well Done
The END of this CLUB is coming because it is RUN by NUT less people who always bend over and cop it from the AFL
Dimwits and Wankersons BITCH we Are
THE AFL has a agenda to get RID of at least 2 Melb clubs
AND you better believe it

SKFC has now been confirmed as the AFLs BITCH
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Thanks

1eyedNever wrote:Thanks Barks for asking a few of the Hard questions
As for the board they are treating us like a big Multi National does at there AGM s tell you F**# ALL and cut you off when the hard ones need answering
Again
Well Done
The END of this CLUB is coming because it is RUN by NUT less people who always bend over and cop it from the AFL
Tell us about this agenda and why if right we will be going. Also tell us about how we are bending over backwards for the AFL.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Thanks

1eyedNever wrote:Thanks Barks for asking a few of the Hard questions
Again
Well Done

yeah yeah

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Share holders asking questions at the AGM... who would've thunk it?

It appears barks4eva loves the club so much he went our of his way to attend the meeting and ask pertinent questions. If only there were more supporters like barks4eva.

5 prelims in 7 years. 40 wins from 49 games.
2009 and 2010 were 2 of the 5 best years ever by the St.Kilda FC.
Thanks for all your efforts Saints.
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote: More innuendo and rantings.
That could've been the start and end of your post.

5 prelims in 7 years. 40 wins from 49 games.
2009 and 2010 were 2 of the 5 best years ever by the St.Kilda FC.
Thanks for all your efforts Saints.
GrumpyOne

Like him or detest him, you must admit that B4 has the cohuna's to stand up at a public forum and ask the questions. Much better than mumbling in the back row like a few others.

The club is made up of individuals, and possibly none are more individual than B4, but it is important that the club and the people who run it are reminded of that.

I detest his repetitive rambling posts on here, but he does deserve respect for standing up for what he believes.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:Share holders asking questions at the AGM... who would've thunk it?

It appears barks4eva loves the club so much he went our of his way to attend the meeting and ask pertinent questions. If only there were more supporters like barks4eva.
i don't have a problem with him asking questions....even the hard ones....only with him being a jerk.....

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

aussierules0k wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote: More innuendo and rantings.
That could've been the start and end of your post.
Ron Paul for CEO! :wink:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

thankyou

GrumpyOne wrote:Like him or detest him, you must admit that B4 has the cohuna's to stand up at a public forum and ask the questions. Much better than mumbling in the back row like a few others.

The club is made up of individuals, and possibly none are more individual than B4, but it is important that the club and the people who run it are reminded of that.

I detest his repetitive rambling posts on here, but he does deserve respect for standing up for what he believes.
Thanks GO, your words are very much appreciated!

You call that ranting, LOL, I've only just warmed up
:lol:

Cheers :wink:

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Barks 4 eva,
I was there last night and the reason you came across as a goose and was howled down by the rest of us, was because if you haven't read the papers or kept up with the news especially on this website, you'd know the club has struggled with the idiot Kingston Council for years and it is the result of their internal politics and the whinging of the local residents about their "forest" in the old car park, we have to go.
I'm not thrilled about it as I live down the road, but on the Glen Eira side who regretably had no input into this whole discussion.
This discussion is not new, and is just a re-hash of what we as supporters know in relation to the move. Why would you think Bayside, and Port Phillip councils would be more welcoming to the club moving to Elsternwick Park or Trevor Barker Oval? Their local residents would be even more vocal in rejecting the club moving into the area.
Be grateful at least Frankston council has taken us on and can see the advantages of the new facilities which Kingston Council could not view as a positive.
Don't play the injured party here, you were there to s---stir and it reflects against you and not the club.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:Barks 4 eva,
I was there last night and the reason you came across as a goose and was howled down by the rest of us, was because if you haven't read the papers or kept up with the news especially on this website, you'd know the club has struggled with the idiot Kingston Council for years and it is the result of their internal politics and the whinging of the local residents about their "forest" in the old car park, we have to go.
I'm not thrilled about it as I live down the road, but on the Glen Eira side who regretably had no input into this whole discussion.
This discussion is not new, and is just a re-hash of what we as supporters know in relation to the move. Why would you think Bayside, and Port Phillip councils would be more welcoming to the club moving to Elsternwick Park or Trevor Barker Oval? Their local residents would be even more vocal in rejecting the club moving into the area.
Be grateful at least Frankston council has taken us on and can see the advantages of the new facilities which Kingston Council could not view as a positive.

Don't play the injured party here, you were there to s---stir and it reflects against you and not the club.

Ah Tracy, great post.

One would just imagine him coming across like a goose, God knows the amount of times he has done that on here.

I must shout you a latte at morning tea next week :wink:

I'll shout you a latte and you can shout me a toasted ham and cheese sanga :wink: :lol:

Also good to see that you refer to this poster as barks4eva and not just barks.

But the reference to Goose would also insult Matt Maguire.

May I suggest that he came across like a turd or an asshole, thereby not insulting any past or present players :idea:

But maybe the lady in you, prevents you from typing that, but it's just a thought.

EDIT: Maybe he came across like a clown would be better coming from you.

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Richter
SS Life Member

GrumpyOne wrote:Like him or detest him, you must admit that B4 has the cohuna's to stand up at a public forum and ask the questions. Much better than mumbling in the back row like a few others.

Well said GO. 100% agree with every word.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Enrico_Misso wrote:
saintbrat wrote:good detail enrico- you must have had the pen and paper out?

about how many there?

many of the club there as in staff?
players?
etc
Thanks Bratty.
I did jot plenty of notes on my MX !

Not a big crowd.
Probably only 200 or so.
Plenty of empty seats.

Not many staff.
The usual familiar faces signing you in.
Those ladies should be life members, some have been there for years selling raffle tickets etc.

I remember some years queuing up for 5 minutes to get your name signed off and they had to delay the start 15 minutes whilst everybody got in.
No queues tonight .
I got there at 6:59 and was seated by 7:00
Well if the club had bothered to properly advertise that the AGM was on via the website and email, perhaps a few more would have attended.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
Enrico_Misso wrote:
saintbrat wrote:good detail enrico- you must have had the pen and paper out?

about how many there?

many of the club there as in staff?
players?
etc
Thanks Bratty.
I did jot plenty of notes on my MX !

Not a big crowd.
Probably only 200 or so.
Plenty of empty seats.

Not many staff.
The usual familiar faces signing you in.
Those ladies should be life members, some have been there for years selling raffle tickets etc.

I remember some years queuing up for 5 minutes to get your name signed off and they had to delay the start 15 minutes whilst everybody got in.
No queues tonight .
I got there at 6:59 and was seated by 7:00
Well if the club had bothered to properly advertise that the AGM was on via the website and email, perhaps a few more would have attended.
I'm pretty sure like most AGM's that they would rather less than more.