Faaaarrkkk...... (Sex media beat-up thread)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
dcstkfc wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Buckets wrote:Nanny state or not this doesnt sound good!

At least the R word hasn't been mentioned!
If she is under 18 it will be!
This is crap for everyone involved!!
Suddenly Lovett may have a serious legal case.
Why?

St.Kilda have always maintained he wasn't sacked because of the rape allegation, so what has changed?
Fair point, but wouldn't part of his sacking been due to bringing the club into disrepute, which if these allegations have any founding could be the case again.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Quixote
SS Life Member

MY POSTS FROM SAINTS BF: for what they're worth:

The footy clinic point is actually the only point of contention in the whole thing.

What are the other problems?

Why is it serious?

If she is over 16 there is no problem.

There is no accusation of rape.

It's just a football player chasing chick who got up the duff.

Unlucky, yes.

Stupid, perhaps.

Unlawful, no.

Let's hope the little fella is a decent kick.

^^^ Oh and also - if they're going to blame football players for rooting 17-19 year old girls who chase them around the country after meeting them at football clinics, well, frankly, they'll have to ban football clinics or girls or the sport altogether.

MEDIA BEAT UP.

ffs

It's actually a disgrace, this Footy Clinic line.

The whole thing is a disgrace and nobodies business.

The footy clinic fact is thrown in as the ONLY justification for printing this crap.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

All a Labor conspiracy to stop population growth. :wink:

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Moods
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:What i am finding really interesting is how many of you equate having consensual sex (as it appears) with rape.

That is almost as distrubing as a couple of blokes having it of with a young woman without using a franger.

Fkn fools.
I guess the pointr is Joffa is that if she's under the age of 16 it becomes statutory rape regardless of whether it was consensual or not. THat's what it will be investigated as. Not great publicity if she's over 16 and still at school though.

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Anyone have any legitimate inkling as to which players are involved?

chook23
Saintsational Legend

dcstkfc wrote:Anyone have any legitimate inkling as to which players are involved?
dumb and dumber

saint4life
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Griggsy wrote: There is no doubt they did something so this won't blow over easy.
Of course they did something. They had sex with a girl. A girl who from early reports lied about her age. The rest will come out over the ensuing days.

At this stage, there is not much to this and to make comparisons to the 'alleged' Lovett incidence is ridiculous. However, if FACTUAL evidence came to light that something more sinister happened, they will cop the same treatment that Lovett did.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Would be interesting to know what this "poor little victim" posted on her Facebook page between the time she bagged a couple of AFL players and the time she realised she had scored a lifetime memento of the occasion.

Once again it appears the act itself was consensual (indeed she appears to have gone looking for more scalps after the Saints) and that the only problem was that she became pregnant!

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Quixote wrote:MY POSTS FROM SAINTS BF: for what they're worth:

The footy clinic point is actually the only point of contention in the whole thing.

Why is it serious?

Unlucky, yes.

Stupid, perhaps.

Unlawful, no.

^^^ Oh and also - if they're going to blame football players for rooting 17-19 year old girls who chase them around the country after meeting them at football clinics, well, frankly, they'll have to ban football clinics or girls or the sport altogether.

MEDIA BEAT UP.

ffs

The footy clinic fact is thrown in as the ONLY justification for printing this crap.
Ah no. The footy clinic 'crap' is thrown in as added evidence that the girls is under 18 and that the players met her through her school. One of the only defences to statutory rape is that you reasonably believed the girl was over the age of 16. Meeting her through a footy clinic may well throw serious doubt on the claim that they thought she was over 18.
Last edited by Moods on Wed 26 May 2010 1:06am, edited 1 time in total.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Lets just wait till tomorrow, when we hear more

When i first opened this thread my heart sank.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Solar
Saintsational Legend

My reading between the lines. The player knew that the young lady was either 17 or 18. Otherwise why would they assume a girl they meet at a football clinic (for under16's) as magically over 18. My money is on a 17 year old who pretended to be just out of school and now is an older student in year 12 and up the duff. Stupid thing for the players to do but hardly a hanging offence. The more I listen to this story the more I find it confusing. Obviously the players had no idea who she was when they meet her in sydney as she made up her age and place of work.

I do believe this highlights the danger some young ladies put themselves in when chasing these men. But most likely it's a first year player who made a stupid mistake.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:
dcstkfc wrote:Anyone have any legitimate inkling as to which players are involved?
dumb and dumber
Fevola never played for us and Hall left years ago.

lurker#134
Club Player

Solar wrote:My reading between the lines. The player knew that the young lady was either 17 or 18. Otherwise why would they assume a girl they meet at a football clinic (for under16's) as magically over 18. My money is on a 17 year old who pretended to be just out of school and now is an older student in year 12 and up the duff. Stupid thing for the players to do but hardly a hanging offence. The more I listen to this story the more I find it confusing. Obviously the players had no idea who she was when they meet her in sydney as she made up her age and place of work.

I do believe this highlights the danger some young ladies put themselves in when chasing these men. But most likely it's a first year player who made a stupid mistake.
Take it with a grain of salt but the Hun did say Saints stars.

I'm wondering who the opposition player is?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

lurker#134 wrote:
Solar wrote:My reading between the lines. The player knew that the young lady was either 17 or 18. Otherwise why would they assume a girl they meet at a football clinic (for under16's) as magically over 18. My money is on a 17 year old who pretended to be just out of school and now is an older student in year 12 and up the duff. Stupid thing for the players to do but hardly a hanging offence. The more I listen to this story the more I find it confusing. Obviously the players had no idea who she was when they meet her in sydney as she made up her age and place of work.

Take it with a grain of salt but the Hun did say Saints stars.

I'm wondering who the opposition player is?
Round 1 in Sydney.

I would have thought that only the squad of 23 would have traveled up for the match so I assume the 2 players were amongst that 23.

Buckets
SS Life Member

Well i just got names but not sure how legit.

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:
Quixote wrote:MY POSTS FROM SAINTS BF: for what they're worth:

Why is it serious?

Unlucky, yes.

Stupid, perhaps.

Unlawful, no.

MEDIA BEAT UP.

ffs

Ah no. The footy clinic 'crap' is thrown in as added evidence that the girls is under 18 and that the players met her through her school. One of the only defences to statutory rape is that you reasonably believed the girl was over the age of 16. Meeting her through a footy clinic may well throw serious doubt on the claim that they thought she was over 18.
Yeah but the story’s all over the place.

It seems the players met the girl at a high school football clinic however it is not clear how she presented at that time. The story indicates she reintroduced herself in Sydney and told them she was 18 years old and worked at the AIS. The story doesn’t indicate the time frame between the clinic and Round 1. It could have been 12 months for all we know.

The point is how do we know her story did not come across as credible? Everyone seems to be accepting that our guys saw this little pig-tailed school girl playing Auskick and then had sex with her. It may have been 12 months earlier. Even if it was more recent she may not have actually been participating in the clinic. She may have just been at the venue and met the players.

Now things may come out that changes everything but at this point in time these guys (or at least one of them) have done nothing more than stuff up the contraception.

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Buckets wrote:Well i just got names but not sure how legit.
What's your source?

Buckets
SS Life Member

dcstkfc wrote:
What's your source?
guy i know. as i said dont know if legit so not even thinking about typing the names on the forum!

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:I do believe this highlights the danger some young ladies put themselves in when chasing these men. But most likely it's a first year player who made a stupid mistake.
How many first year players do we have who made their debut in Sydney? None that I can think of. Let's just all pray that at the time of conception the girl was 16, that the player concerned is not married or isn't already in a committed relationship with kids of his own.

It doesn't have to be against the law for this to get messy.

Occupational hazard being a professional athlete and girls throwing themselves at you. Surely whoever it was had to think 'this girl looks young.' Let's face it, footballers aren't brain surgeons. We just don't need this at the moment.

Saint Mik
Club Player

Moods wrote:
It is claimed the players did not recall having met her at the school football clinic.

In Sydney, the girl allegedly told the players that she was 18 and worked at the Australian Institute of Sport in Canberra.

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Wonder if this has anything to do with someone being dropped from the side

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
Saint Mik
Club Player

Buckets wrote:
dcstkfc wrote:
What's your source?
guy i know. as i said dont know if legit so not even thinking about typing the names on the forum!

Are they in the 22 at the minute you can tell us that

35...LEGEND
Club Player

Just thought i'd pop in here before headin off for my beauty sleep.......

Oh dear :shock: ...............Off to the bloody fridge now. :?

Please let this be very little :cry:

Buckets
SS Life Member

Saint Mik wrote:
Buckets wrote:
dcstkfc wrote:
What's your source?

Are they in the 22 at the minute you can tell us that
One was still in the 22 on sunday. I can pm if you want.

Saint Mik
Club Player

35...LEGEND wrote:Just thought i'd pop in here before headin off for my beauty sleep.......

Oh dear :shock: ...............Off to the bloody fridge now. :?

Please let this be very little :cry:
Whats in the fridge, got any tim tams :wink: