Channel 9 News...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintSimmo
Club Player

PJ Sainter wrote:Maybe it's about a Dick, a Ball, a Goldsack and getting their Jolly's??
:lol:

Sainter for life.
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

6 years?

Mick must have really been P'd off to want that raised again this year..

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:6 years?

agreed.

the dog.

this will come back to bite em i am sure

#1 Ryder fan
yipper
SS Life Member

MC Gusto wrote:

agreed.

the dog.

So this is about M & M from 2004???? Serious?? Eddie really does have some influence at Ch 9 doesn't he!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Wow so it's really about the 2004 incident then....I am genuinely surprised. :shock:

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Maybe Didak was asleep in the back of the car this morning as it tried to avoid the police on the Monash Freeway.

He could always claim he was running late for training!
Last edited by Mr Magic on Mon 21 Jun 2010 5:01pm, edited 1 time in total.

saintly
Saintsational Legend

MC Gusto wrote:
saintly wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:We're talking about the old 'Milne/Montagna Incident' aren't we?
no, what happened this year with one ofr 2 players.
no that is wrong
oh, that is what i assumed.

wrongly assumed. it would seem.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

If it something about the saints well F$#% that.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Does anyone have the contact details for Ch 9 and their executives? Some of us might want to give our opinions after this goes to air. Also, can someone "Youtube" the article for those of us who won't be in at 6.00pm? !!

ps. Be nice to the receptionists. It's not their fault

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote: ps. Be nice to the receptionists. It's not their fault
nah, eat 'em alive, they prob only got the job because of some other sex scandal involving a senior executive! :lol: :lol: :lol:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

yipper wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:

agreed.

the dog.

So this is about M & M from 2004???? Serious?? Eddie really does have some influence at Ch 9 doesn't he!!
Why would Eddie even slightly care about telling channel 9 to run this story. And more importantly why would they listen. The conspirancies are amazing.

Quixote
SS Life Member

I have the distinct impression this 'story' will have as much relevance as the lint currently residing in my belly button.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
Middo
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
yipper wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:

agreed.

the dog.

Why would Eddie even slightly care about telling channel 9 to run this story. And more importantly why would they listen. The conspirancies are amazing.
Ha ha here we go again...the voice speaks again !! ( Conspiracies )

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
yipper wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:

agreed.

the dog.

ok so you reckon if milne played for collingwood this would get redone tonight??

#1 Ryder fan
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
yipper wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:

agreed.

the dog.

Ha ha here we go again...the voice speaks again !! ( Conspiracies )
The man without any imput. Give us something. You are getting more boring by the minute. Do you follow the Saints or me. It impresses me that you are so interested in me but i can assure you I have no time for you so find someone else to follow around.

Do you even follow the Saints?

Middo
Club Player

Do you even follow the Saints?

Same question I asked you a few weeks ago old boy ... ?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:Do you even follow the Saints?

Just show me one post where i havent supported the Saints. Went to WA last week and it wasnt for a holiday, it was to see the Saints. Why would you suggest I dont follow the Saints. Is it that I dont whinge about the umpires, the media, the commentators, the other clubs or the AFL. Is that what a true Saints supporter does in your opinion.

Do you follow the Saints or just my posts?

Solar
Saintsational Legend

finding it hard to read threads with the bulls*** posted by plugger66... promised the mods I would ignore him but hell it's hard when his rubbish is in every thread.

Of course those at nine and eddie would be in contact. Thats what contacts are. The herald sun and channel 9 push the gutter line of journalism because it's popular with the small minded masses, has been since the early tabloids in England and France. Add in the power of the corperation that is the collingwood football club and no wonder they focus on certain stories more then others.

Sex sells papers/audience share and if you add in football then it rockets through the roof. Be it a player from a "less glamour club" such as st.kilda right now (we used to be sexy, now we are successful) and add enemy that got the leader from the masses club in trouble then of course they will push it.

It will be full of half truths and perhaps an interview. They will use the old cliches "sources believe.... etc" so that they are legally sound.

Of course they would think second thoughts if this was a pies player. Have a look at the lack of coverage of the malthouse lie compared to other stations.....

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:finding it hard to read threads with the bulls*** posted by plugger66... promised the mods I would ignore him but hell it's hard when his rubbish is in every thread.

Of course those at nine and eddie would be in contact. Thats what contacts are. The herald sun and channel 9 push the gutter line of journalism because it's popular with the small minded masses, has been since the early tabloids in England and France. Add in the power of the corperation that is the collingwood football club and no wonder they focus on certain stories more then others.

Sex sells papers/audience share and if you add in football then it rockets through the roof. Be it a player from a "less glamour club" such as st.kilda right now (we used to be sexy, now we are successful) and add enemy that got the leader from the masses club in trouble then of course they will push it.

It will be full of half truths and perhaps an interview. They will use the old cliches "sources believe.... etc" so that they are legally sound.

Of course they would think second thoughts if this was a pies player. Have a look at the lack of coverage of the malthouse lie compared to other stations.....
You speak to mods about me. That impresses me that you care so much. Loved that PM you sent me kid. Very impressive language.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Can we get back on topic
PM each other if you want to have a slanging match! :roll:

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:finding it hard to read threads with the bulls*** posted by plugger66... promised the mods I would ignore him but hell it's hard when his rubbish is in every thread.

You speak to mods about me. That impresses me that you care so much. Loved that PM you sent me kid. Very impressive language.

.. i know you post some crap and i have had my spats with you...but you have never posted anything i would have thought worth referring to a mod....says more about the poster that did that. than you.. ..imho..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:Can we get back on topic
PM each other if you want to have a slanging match! :roll:
clarkey I was on topic, p66 was doing his usual "I know more then you... stupid" routine.

FQF
In richo I trust

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Unless M or M are being charged, who cares?

And if it is a beat up the club should blanket ban anything or anyone at this s.hit excuse of a TV station.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Solar
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Unless M or M are being charged, who cares?

And if it is a beat up the club should blanket ban anything or anyone at this s.hit excuse of a TV station.
agreed

FQF
In richo I trust

Middo
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Middo wrote:Do you even follow the Saints?

Just show me one post where i havent supported the Saints. Went to WA last week and it wasnt for a holiday, it was to see the Saints. Why would you suggest I dont follow the Saints. Is it that I dont whinge about the umpires, the media, the commentators, the other clubs or the AFL. Is that what a true Saints supporter does in your opinion.

Do you follow the Saints or just my posts?
You only whinge about what everybody else likes to talk about , why not add to the topic instead of pulling people down ?