Cloke - Reported in the 1st quarter

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Cant work this thread out. Apparently the pies are no good but we want half the side rubbed out when we play them next week. From what I saw everyone will play against us next week unless dropped. Cloke will get reprimand unless he has a bad record.
If Jack hadn't ensured an omission with his peformance, he is certainly gone for a holiday with his bump in the last...

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

P66 it's just that we want Collingwood to suffer, we want their spirits broken and the realisation that they aren't as good as they think they are.
I don't know what it's like to win a premiership yet (hopefully this will rectified in just over two months), but I do know watching filth supporters leaving the MCG defeated and dejected is just pure enjoyment.
For non filth supporters the mass exodus of these people with their heads down in defeat is a common bond we all have and is a wonderful, joyous sight.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:P66 it's just that we want Collingwood to suffer, we want their spirits broken and the realisation that they aren't as good as they think they are.
I don't know what it's like to win a premiership yet (hopefully this will rectified in just over two months), but I do know watching filth supporters leaving the MCG defeated and dejected is just pure enjoyment.
For non filth supporters the mass exodus of these people with their heads down in defeat is a common bond we all have and is a wonderful, joyous sight.
Its funny. I couldnt give a stuff how their supporters feel. I only care about how we feel on the big day if we play them or on any day we play them same when we play any team.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
3rd generation saint wrote:P66 it's just that we want Collingwood to suffer, we want their spirits broken and the realisation that they aren't as good as they think they are.
Its funny. I couldnt give a stuff how their supporters feel. I only care about how we feel on the big day if we play them or on any day we play them same when we play any team.
Not even a small part of you enjoys them leaving early? :wink:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Not even a small part of you enjoys them leaving early? :wink:
Not even slightly. I am watching us win not their supporters leave.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

It's part of the joy in beating them and especially the last two years when we knew we no longer had to put up with them for 6 months.

35...LEGEND
Club Player

Must admit I enjoy it any time that FILTHY club get spanked.

EDIT : make that I THOROUGHLY ENJOY it........ :lol:

saintkid
Club Player

SainterK wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Cant work this thread out. Apparently the pies are no good but we want half the side rubbed out when we play them next week. From what I saw everyone will play against us next week unless dropped. Cloke will get reprimand unless he has a bad record.
If Jack hadn't ensured an omission with his peformance, he is certainly gone for a holiday with his bump in the last...
Plugger66, Cloke has to go for that for one week at least. If he doesn't, then that's complete proof that the tribunal has a different set of of standards for some players/clubs after they crucified Baker. The filth managed to overturn a 4 week ban on Nick Maxwell during NAB Cup,if you can recall, go figure the equality of that.

Isn't it bad enough and a farce on the competititon that from next week onwards the filth will be at the MCG right through to to GF if they get there?? Can the AFL give one team anymore of an armchair ride than that??? Fairdinkum disgrace!! :x

matrix
Saintsational Legend

G.O.N.E

at least 4
then eddie will pipe up and itll go down to 2 maybe even one after a third knuckle press handshake and some cash under the table

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

And to think Malthouse complained about their travelling a few weeks back!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintkid wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Plugger66, Cloke has to go for that for one week at least. If he doesn't, then that's complete proof that the tribunal has a different set of of standards for some players/clubs after they crucified Baker. The filth managed to overturn a 4 week ban on Nick Maxwell during NAB Cup,if you can recall, go figure the equality of that.

Isn't it bad enough and a farce on the competititon that from next week onwards the filth will be at the MCG right through to to GF if they get there?? Can the AFL give one team anymore of an armchair ride than that??? Fairdinkum disgrace!! :x
Cloke will get a week but if he has a clean reord he will get off with a reprimand. You can have all your theories about the pies but the fact is everyone wants tp play them and with the contracts in place only get 4 interstate games. Who cares they havent won the GF. We get about 6. Didnt effect us last year or it seems this year. We choose Etihad as our home ground they choose the MCG. By the way after this week we get all but one game at Etihad and our last 6 against the bottom 8 sides. Did we pay for that? I doubt it.

On Maxwell the pies went to appeal and won because they knew the rule was wrongly applied. It was changed a week later and Maxwell was again reported for a pretty soft incident and got 3. Why didnt he get off if the pies run the comp.

backit
Club Player

Cloke has a poor record you will find with some points hanging over I believe.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Good Luck to anyone trying to predict what the MRP will/might come up with !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

backit wrote:Cloke has a poor record you will find with some points hanging over I believe.
Got points I think, he'll take one week on a plea I believe. Should be 3 IMO.

Chances are, though, MRP will give him a trophy for 'best elbow to head' and throw a free chicken dinner.

Who knows?

Ludicrous system.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'