Good Call Bad Call

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Badlands
Club Player

saintbrat wrote:Ross is looking like he copes better with the pressure than Bomber does
Fair call, but unfortunately Ross is also getting a lot more practice lately.

With Raph sadly falling by the wayside, Jason Gram is going to have to recapture his GF form of last year for us to go deep into September.

"I'm in the middle of a long conversation with my audience. It'll be a lifelong journey for both of us by the time we're done." - Bruce Springsteen.
doppler effect
Club Player

Badlands wrote:With Raph sadly falling by the wayside, Jason Gram is going to have to recapture his GF form of last year for us to go deep into September.
Good call. Gram is very important to the saints success. Want to see his rebound from half back and inside 50 delivery back up to scratch.

The reason for the saints form slump has something to do with the scandal the club has gone through earlier in the year. eg, Lovett, knocked up teenager, rape accusations etc... GC/BC?

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

doppler effect wrote:
Badlands wrote:With Raph sadly falling by the wayside, Jason Gram is going to have to recapture his GF form of last year for us to go deep into September.
Good call. Gram is very important to the saints success. Want to see his rebound from half back and inside 50 delivery back up to scratch.

The reason for the saints form slump has something to do with the scandal the club has gone through earlier in the year. eg, Lovett, knocked up teenager, rape accusations etc... GC/BC?
Bad call.

If anything that later stuff galvanises and the earlier stuff was so early it wouldn't even be thought about now.

Football media...Really, if you watch the games it adds nothing to your life whatsoever...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote: It would be better for people's sanity that the cats win the flag and not the pies (if we don't). Good call or bad call?
good call
fcuk the pies

players need to learn to kick on the opp foot as they are professional and have everything at their disposal and there is no bloody excuse for this kicking 'inside out crap on the preferred' because it just doesnt work and they are god damn slack bastards for not doing this

good call matrix
thanks
8-)

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:
Solar wrote: It would be better for people's sanity that the cats win the flag and not the pies (if we don't). Good call or bad call?
good call
fcuk the pies

players need to learn to kick on the opp foot as they are professional and have everything at their disposal and there is no bloody excuse for this kicking 'inside out crap on the preferred' because it just doesnt work and they are god damn slack bastards for not doing this

good call matrix
thanks
8-)
VITALLY CRUCIAL call.

It comes down to this weekend - GC or BC?

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
matrix
Saintsational Legend

tough call

we need a top four
so we need to win

so basically,errrr

good call id say

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
matrix wrote:
good call
fcuk the pies

good call matrix
thanks
8-)
VITALLY CRUCIAL call.

It comes down to this weekend - GC or BC?
I'd have to say bad call, write them off at your peril call.

Last form slump we went from pretty poor, to playing back into some form against Essendon while not actually winning. Of course ideally we win, I think we want to see the effort and intensity back up, and a contest.

I think we'll win, but it's not over until it's over.

At this point of the season, Lenny has the B&F all sewn up?

matrix
Saintsational Legend

perfect call

the demons will make the eight?

nuffy call??

Solar
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:perfect call

the demons will make the eight?

nuffy call??
romantic call, gary lyon call, too many games behind call. No matter how bad the blues and swans are they only need to win 2-3 games to ake the finals.

The afl should stay at a top 8 when the two new teams come in? GC or BC

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote: The afl should stay at a top 8 when the two new teams come in? GC or BC
BAD CALL

The AFL should reduce the finals to SIX teams and stop rewarding mediocrity!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Regarding the Akermanis sacking,

stinger wrote:
i for one was glad to see him go.......meant one more challenger out of the way.....

good call, bad call

personally I think it's a nuff nuff call, an imbecilic call, a moronic call, a flowering fool call, a numbnut with no NFI call, a goofball who knows SFA call,
a dumbed down dingbat of a call, call, a total lamebrain call, the sort of call you'd hear from an ignoramus and a simpleton, a dolt call,

good call bad call

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
duckduckduckgoose
Club Player

barks4eva wrote:Regarding the Akermanis sacking,

stinger wrote:
i for one was glad to see him go.......meant one more challenger out of the way.....

good call, bad call

personally I think it's a nuff nuff call, an imbecilic call, a moronic call, a flowering fool call, a numbnut with no NFI call, a goofball who knows SFA call,
a dumbed down dingbat of a call, call, a total lamebrain call, the sort of call you'd hear from an ignoramus and a simpleton, a dolt call,

good call bad call
??

unintelligible call.

RL has dug a potentially premiership sized hole by disposing of Goose while trying to wave a magic wand over the likes of J Smith.

Good or Bad call?

I bought a shirt from Target once.
It had a hard tag on it too.

I know how Dal feels.
SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

Solar wrote:
It would be better for people's sanity that the cats win the flag and not the pies (if we don't). Good call or bad call?
Bad call. Last thing we need is another Cats flag. It's just another year that the Dogs and Pies get hungrier and another challenger (ala Freo) bobs up.

Fisher needs to become a key defender instead of a rebounding defender?

Enough of the nice men in suits. Bring in some admin who demand success!
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

duckduckduckgoose wrote:

stinger wrote:

good call, bad call

good call bad call
??

unintelligible call.

RL has dug a potentially premiership sized hole by disposing of Goose while trying to wave a magic wand over the likes of J Smith.

Good or Bad call?
Horrible call. One was broken but cost diddly and came with massive upside so might as well have taken the punt, the other is being shown up for the has been he is (was?) albeit brave and somewhat of a favourite son.

Gold Coast will win a flag in five years? Good or bad?

Beej
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
duckduckduckgoose wrote:

stinger wrote:

good call, bad call

good call bad call
??

unintelligible call.

Good or Bad call?
Horrible call. One was broken but cost diddly and came with massive upside so might as well have taken the punt, the other is being shown up for the has been he is (was?) albeit brave and somewhat of a favourite son.

Interesting call, big call, would be pretty fking amazing if it happened call.

If a club is ever going to win a flag within five years of its inception, the Gold Coast has every opportunity. A lot will depend on how the side gels and the way they're led, obviously.

The Gold Coast theme song is pretty catchy. Good call, bad call?

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

We will not win the flag this year.

"obvious call" lol!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Beej wrote:
Thinline wrote:
duckduckduckgoose wrote:

stinger wrote:

good call, bad call

good call bad call
??

unintelligible call.

Good or Bad call?

If a club is ever going to win a flag within five years of its inception, the Gold Coast has every opportunity. A lot will depend on how the side gels and the way they're led, obviously.

Good call. Kinda lingers. Unfortunately! I keep having to override my three year old daughters inclination to mimic the melody...Best result I can manage is extrcting a kind of hybrid between it and ours... :D

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:We will not win the flag this year.

"obvious call" lol!
Cheer up, droopy drawers.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:

"obvious call" lol!
lol.

I love the dreamers and those that have misty fogged up glasses :lol: [/i]

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Beej wrote: The Gold Coast theme song is pretty catchy. Good call, bad call?
Good call, not a terrible song call, could do without all those 'heys!' call.

No team is better equipped to beat St Kilda than Essendon- good call, bad call?

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Beej
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
Beej wrote:
Thinline wrote:
duckduckduckgoose wrote:

stinger wrote:

good call, bad call

good call bad call
??

unintelligible call.

Good or Bad call?

Good call. Kinda lingers. Unfortunately! I keep having to override my three year old daughters inclination to mimic the melody...Best result I can manage is extrcting a kind of hybrid between it and ours... :D
If I were a Gold Coast supporter I would find myself getting particularly excited during the "fight fight fight, till we hold up the cup. run, run, run all the wayyyyyyyy HEY!" bit.

If your daughter is mimicking the melody, you may be listening to the song a little too much.

Good call, bad call?

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
Thinline wrote:

"obvious call" lol!
lol.

I love the dreamers and those that have misty fogged up glasses :lol: [/i]
Equally I'm not so keen on the negative dullards who jump ship at the first sign of crisis and spend their time deriding the hopeful intentions of those with significantly more intestinal fortitude.

Not that you'd be one of those, of course.

Beej
Saintsational Legend

dcstkfc wrote:
Beej wrote: The Gold Coast theme song is pretty catchy. Good call, bad call?
Good call, not a terrible song call, could do without all those 'heys!' call.
Haha, if they left the "hey!" out you know the players would've ad-libbed it into their own version anyway along with a well placed "whatta we sing?!" somewhere.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Beej wrote:
Thinline wrote:
Beej wrote:
Thinline wrote:
duckduckduckgoose wrote:

stinger wrote:

good call, bad call

good call bad call
??

unintelligible call.

Good or Bad call?

If I were a Gold Coast supporter I would find myself getting particularly excited during the "fight fight fight, till we hold up the cup. run, run, run all the wayyyyyyyy HEY!" bit.

If your daughter is mimicking the melody, you may be listening to the song a little too much.

Good call, bad call?
Horrible call. It's just stuck in her head since I took her to the game against Sandringham...They're sponges...What can I say...

Beej
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
Beej wrote:
Thinline wrote:
Beej wrote:
Thinline wrote:
duckduckduckgoose wrote:

stinger wrote:

good call, bad call

good call bad call
??

unintelligible call.

Good or Bad call?

Good call, bad call?
Horrible call. It's just stuck in her head since I took her to the game against Sandringham...They're sponges...What can I say...
Early indication that your daughter, when she's old enough to make her own decisions, will throw away her St Kilda jumper and buy a GC membership due to a familiar sound that she fondly remembered from her childhood?

Good call, bad call?