Teams for GF replay

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

#1GILL wrote:
SainterK wrote:Hmm, McCarthy an emergency...midfielder isn't he?
Yeah, well atleast he likes to think he's a midfielder. He doesn't get the ball, would love it if he played. Not up to it at all.
Played 10 games- 4 of which have been against St Kilda.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Hopefully there is some truth to the Pendelbury/Swan rumours and he is listed for one of them as a late out

Bring back the Lockett era
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

#1GILL wrote:
Yeah, well atleast he likes to think he's a midfielder. He doesn't get the ball, would love it if he played. Not up to it at all.
Just curious why he has been named an emergency, he wasn't in recent weeks I don't think?

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

SainterK wrote:
#1GILL wrote:
Just curious why he has been named an emergency, he wasn't in recent weeks I don't think?
No he wasn't, and a Pie supporting mate of mine can't believe he has been named, even as an emergency.

Neither can I, I think he has only played once this year, and that was round 22 where he stunk it up big time.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

#1GILL wrote:
SainterK wrote:
#1GILL wrote:
No he wasn't, and a Pie supporting mate of mine can't believe he has been named, even as an emergency.

Neither can I, I think he has only played once this year, and that was round 22 where he stunk it up big time.
If one of the mids is in doubt, do they even have any other option amongst all that reported depth?

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

SainterK wrote:
#1GILL wrote:
SainterK wrote:
#1GILL wrote:

If one of the mids is in doubt, do they even have any other option amongst all that reported depth?
Barham? Hahahahahahahahhahahahahhaa, bloody hell they would want to hope they don't have a mid pull out. They have already messed with their structure by bringing in a tall for a small, now they will have to move another of their forwards into the midfield.

In their defense though, they do have a lot of players capable of playing midfield and forward....Beams, Didak, Sidebottom, Thomas, ect.

saint3d
Club Player

3rd generation saint wrote:So who does Bakes take now that one of his bitches has been dropped.
Whatever bitch they put there to replace him.

saint3d
Club Player

#1GILL wrote:In their defense though, they do have a lot of players capable of playing midfield and forward....Beams, Didak, Sidebottom, Thomas, ect.
In our defense though, those players don't seem to score much when forward.

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

saint3d wrote:
#1GILL wrote:In their defense though, they do have a lot of players capable of playing midfield and forward....Beams, Didak, Sidebottom, Thomas, ect.
In our defense though, those players don't seem to score much when forward.
Yep good point, but I was just making the point that they have a shitload of players who can and will have a run in the middle.