Downtime announcement

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

i have a problem?
says the guy who accuses people of stalking him

actually quotes me from a diff website

you know what?
you are a cancer
you win cleaner

im out

its because of posters like you that abuse people to get an opinion across that makes this place shite
and thats really the only prob with it....YOU

ill post on the other sites where people like you dont exist

thanks for the explanation battye
id bite the bullet and forgo the paid up til dec, peeps will chip in and cover a new better host to see their beloved site stay online.

good luck in whatever you as admin decide to do

stinger
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:i have a problem?
says the guy who accuses people of stalking him

actually quotes me from a diff website

you know what?
you are a cancer
you win cleaner

im out

ill post on the other sites where people like you dont exist

id bite the bullet and forgo the paid up til dec, peeps will chip in and cover a new better host to see their beloved site stay online.

...you tell e'm babe....don't let the door hit you on your arse on the way out...

:twisted: :evil:
Last edited by stinger on Fri 14 Jan 2011 9:03am, edited 2 times in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:

this.... :roll: :roll: :roll: ...after bagging out the site, the mods, posters and battye on another forum... :roll:

markp
Saintsational Legend

Things are back to normal then... awesome.

Can see people who were perhaps a bit hesitant coming back in droves now.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:Things are back to normal then... awesome.

Piss off.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

look......i was prepared to let bygones be bygones...new year and all that.....but some of you used big footy to abuse me and plugger ad nauseum.....we were called clowns and worse.....matrix called me a wanker and is now accusing me of sleeping with the mods on this site.....you and your mates are imo responsible for most of the crap and abuse that goes on on this forum..and you know it.....i basically ignore joffaboy and grumpy one....but that doesn't stop them abusing me at the first opportunity....you and matrix are part of a lynch mob which is recognised by a lot of regular sensible posters..... how do i know this....they pm me with their support..

..the only reason i don't get warnings or bans is i don't overstep the rules...you guys do...so instead of reacting...i now refer all abuse to the mods as requested by them...don't like it?...then don't abuse me...

...no that would be too hard....so what do you guys do...use another forum to continue the abuse....and try to rewrite history in the process....

you guys get off my case..and you won't have a problem with me...

it all gets a bit tiresome actually.....there is a flood in queensland and wobble boy has to post that"stinger's mates" ..will blame anna bligh ....get a life ffs...

markp
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

look......i was prepared to let bygones be bygones...new year and all that.....but some of you used big footy to abuse me and plugger ad nauseum.....we were called clowns and worse.....matrix called me a wanker and is now accusing me of sleeping with the mods on this site.....you and your mates are imo responsible for most of the crap and abuse that goes on on this forum..and you know it.....i basically ignore joffaboy and grumpy one....but that doesn't stop them abusing me at the first opportunity....you and matrix are part of a lynch mob which is recognised by a lot of regular sensible posters..... how do i know this....they pm me with their support..

..the only reason i don't get warnings or bans is i don't overstep the rules...you guys do...so instead of reacting...i now refer all abuse to the mods as requested by them...don't like it?...then don't abuse me...

...no that would be too hard....so what do you guys do...use another forum to continue the abuse....and try to rewrite history in the process....

it all gets a bit tiresome actually.....there is a flood in queensland and wobble boy has to post that"stinger's mates" ..will blame anna bligh ....get a life ffs...

All my fault, obviously... now I understand.

I'll have to check out big footy and see what I wrote, even though I've never posted there.

Cant remember the last warning I got, either... maybe one or two in total a couple of years ago.

To sum up... get over yourself, stop grandstanding, and give up imagining anyone gives a stuff about your petty feuds.

And if you have a problem with a poster... PM them, PM a mod, and spare everyone else.

Good day.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
stinger wrote:

I'll have to check out big footy and see what I wrote, even though I've never posted there.

Cant remember the last warning I got, either... maybe one or two in total a couple of years ago.

To sum up... get over yourself, stop grandstanding, and give up imagining anyone gives a stuff about your petty feuds.

And if you have a problem with a poster... PM them, PM a mod, and spare everyone else.

Good day.

As I said previously, piss off. It is your fault or at least nearly all your fault.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

i stick by what i said...and i wouldn't waste a second of my life pm'ing any of you ....so stop with the gratuitous advice...i'ts not welcome....

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

If you could all add posting about it on the forum to your list of wasting seconds, I for one would appreciate it.

If the desire is overwhelming, could it be kept to the GF, thanks.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:If you could all add posting about it on the forum to your list of wasting seconds, I for one would appreciate it.

more wasted seconds... :wink:

anyway....i have said what i wanted to say....

markp
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:i stick by what i said...and i wouldn't waste a second of my life pm'ing any of you ....so stop with the gratuitous advice...i'ts not welcome....
How many seconds of your life did you waste cutting and pasting posts from BF to this forum?

SainterK wrote:If you could all add posting about it on the forum to your list of wasting seconds, I for one would appreciate it.

Too right... it's beyond deja vu.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

By passing the other tosh. It's a New year and I'm not interested. Yet.

Getting back to the point, is there a way, battye, for you to have some sort of weekly or monthly backup so that if a hoster collapses, etc. you have a return benchmark?

I ask as a pure novice, but I know with my Trend Micro security program and automatic online backup system called Carbonite came with it.

If you had a personally backup of semi recent status, it might help to get the board up faster.

Just a thought.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

markp wrote:
stinger wrote:

Good day.

bahaha, hasnt taken long has it! s*** is definately back to normal,except for one thing....JOFFAboy....where art thou?!

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

thanks to the admin for all there hard work

good to be home

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Once upon a time you could be reported for time-wasting :shock:

Hey SainterK, did you log onto BF Saints board under another nic during the down time 8-)

Hold your ground :shock:
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

MCG-Unit wrote:

Hey SainterK, did you log onto BF Saints board under another nic during the down time 8-)
Perhaps :wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:

Perhaps :wink:
perhaps more than the odd few did..... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

PLUGGER14
Club Player

Perhaps :wink:[/quote]

perhaps more than the odd few did..... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:[/quote]

And some kept the same nic cause they've got nuthin to hide!!

On topic....... Welcome back SS :)

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

PLUGGER14 wrote:Perhaps :wink:

On topic....... Welcome back SS :)[/quote]

Who me?

I didn't join during the downtime P14, I have been posting on bigfooty about the saints 4ever... :wink:

:lol:

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

Never knew there were rules and regulations stating you have to sign up on every forum under the same name... must be in the fine print :lol:

Maxstar22
Club Player

I joined BF in the downtime and found it rather odd over there. Maybe it was because I was so used to here and the way this little forum works.

I did find the us v them thing quite odd. It came from both sides as well.

It reminded me of when I was a teenager and I had friends from both public and private schools and the "we are better than you" mantra some of them had.

Anyhoo, for all the crappy stuff that goes on here, I am glad it is back. Have made some wonderful friends from this forum and is a great place to get up to date info on the team we all love.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

SainterK wrote:

Who me?

I didn't join during the downtime P14, I have been posting on bigfooty about the saints 4ever... :wink:

:lol:[/quote]

Lol I knew it - and there's a saints4everbf :shock: 8-)

Hold your ground :shock:
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Good thread poisoned...again...

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

MCG-Unit wrote:
SainterK wrote:

On topic....... Welcome back SS :)
Who me?

:lol:[/quote]

Lol I knew it - and there's a saints4everbf :shock: 8-)[/quote]

:)

saints4everbf isn't me, I think that may be saints4ever from here on SS?

I don't have much luck with original posting names :oops:

When I first joined here I was 'ohwhenthesaints!' which was pretty much the same as another original poster on this forum, that's when I changed to my username now.

It's all so confusing :shock: :wink: